|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event in Taylor's life influences her to leave home?
(a) The brutal death of a friend.
(b) Her mother dies.
(c) She gets accepted to college.
(d) She becomes pregnant.
2. What pops into Taylor's head when the man brings the Spanish-speaking people to Mattie's?
(a) The first amendment.
(b) A poem.
(c) Spanish food.
(d) A song.
3. Where is Lou Ann during Esperanza's attempted suicide?
(a) The mountains.
(b) With her in-laws.
(c) The beach.
(d) With her mother and grandmother.
4. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
(a) Kentucky Derby Racing.
(b) Bull Fighting.
(c) Ballroom Dancing.
(d) Rodeo Riding.
5. What was keeping Lou Ann and Taylor awake at night in Chapter 11?
(a) The heat.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) Roosters crowing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esteban believe to be the symbol of the United States?
2. What does Lou Ann make for dinner in Chapter 6?
3. What point in the year is it in Chapter 10?
4. What will happen to the national bird of Esteban's country if caged?
5. Who did Lou Ann's brother marry?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)