|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event in Taylor's life influences her to leave home?
(a) The brutal death of a friend.
(b) Her mother dies.
(c) She becomes pregnant.
(d) She gets accepted to college.
2. Mattie informs Taylor that Esteban and Esperanza will move away. Where will they go?
(a) Back to their home.
(b) The beach.
(c) A safe house.
(d) A Mongolian tent home.
3. Where will Turtle be taken if Taylor cannot adopt her?
(a) Under house arrest.
(b) With her biological family.
(c) A foster home.
(d) With the old Indian woman.
4. Where is Lou Ann during Esperanza's attempted suicide?
(a) The mountains.
(b) With her mother and grandmother.
(c) With her in-laws.
(d) The beach.
5. How many wishes does Taylor make while on her drive with Esteban and Esperanza?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lou Ann see herself in the future?
2. What is lying dead in the center line of the road as Taylor drives with Esteban and Esperanza late in the novel?
3. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
4. From where does the baptism water come?
5. Which character claims that they are on a "blind date with destiny" during a trip they are taking together?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)