|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that causes girls to drop out of Taylor's school in Kentucky?
(b) Poor Grades.
(c) Severe Illnesses.
2. What point in the year is it in Chapter 10?
3. What did Lou Ann claim to fall for Angel?
(a) He made her laugh.
(b) He told her she was beautiful.
(c) She thought he was handsome.
(d) Because he was exotic.
4. Who did Lou Ann's brother marry?
(a) A British woman.
(b) A Hawaiian woman.
(c) An Eskimo woman.
(d) A Native American woman.
5. What is also on the headstone of Lou Ann's father?
(a) A prayer.
(b) Her mother's name.
(c) A gold pendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mattie attempts to persuade Taylor to work for her but Taylor has a fear of tires. What does Mattie throw into the deal in order to persuade Taylor to work for her?
2. What does Turtle say as she points to the plants in the garden?
3. What does "Esperanza" mean?
4. What does Angel do with the baptism water?
5. How many times a week does Taylor visit Cynthia?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)