|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
(d) Teen pregancy.
2. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
(a) Kentucky Derby Racing.
(b) Ballroom Dancing.
(c) Rodeo Riding.
(d) Bull Fighting.
3. What is Lou Ann thinking of while she nurses Dwayne Ray?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her baptism.
4. What is the name of Lou Ann's cat?
5. How does Taylor come to realize that the child given to her in Chapter 1 is alive?
(a) She smells the need for a diaper change.
(b) The baby grips Taylor tightly.
(c) She checks the child's pulse.
(d) The baby begins to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Arizona does Chapter Two take place?
2. What does Lou Ann's cat like to do?
3. What is it that causes girls to drop out of Taylor's school in Kentucky?
4. How far apart are Taylor and Lou Ann's home towns?
5. Why was Taylor chosen for the job in her hometown?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)