|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Taylor stayed at for the Christmas season?
(b) Rusty Nail.
(c) Broken Arrow.
(d) Silver Bullet.
2. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
(b) Mattie's late husband.
(c) A group of Mexican kids.
(d) Mattie's grandfather.
3. What does Mattie serve Turtle at Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Cranberry Juice.
(b) Orange Juice.
(c) Apple Juice.
(d) Pineapple Juice.
4. What did Angel lose in the car accident?
(a) His sight.
(b) His hearing.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
5. How does Taylor come to realize that the child given to her in Chapter 1 is alive?
(a) She checks the child's pulse.
(b) She smells the need for a diaper change.
(c) The baby grips Taylor tightly.
(d) The baby begins to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that causes girls to drop out of Taylor's school in Kentucky?
2. What is Mama's profession?
3. What prompts Taylor to look for a roommate?
4. How does Lou Ann wave to her mother and grandmother?
5. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)