|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mattie serve Turtle at Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Apple Juice.
(b) Cranberry Juice.
(c) Orange Juice.
(d) Pineapple Juice.
2. When is Lou Ann's child due?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Three months.
3. For what is Bobby Bingo's son well known?
(a) His loud voice.
(b) His prices.
(c) His skills and knowledge.
(d) His crazy commercials.
4. Narrator, Taylor Greer, was formerly known as:
5. Where are Taylor and Turtle living?
(a) In a mall.
(b) With Mattie.
(c) In the basement of the Burger Derby.
(d) At a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what point of view is Chapter Two narrated?
2. What is Lou Ann reminded of when she sees Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
3. Which is a characteristic of the potential roommates Taylor meets in Chapter 5?
4. What prompts Taylor to look for a roommate?
5. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)