|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lou Ann wear to bed the night Angel leaves her?
(a) A nightgown.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(d) Angel's old t-shirt.
2. What prompts Taylor to look for a roommate?
(a) She thought it would be fun.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) Her lack of funds.
(d) She wants to make more friends.
3. What is Lou Ann reminded of when she sees Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Her childhood home in Kentucky.
(b) Newt Hardbine.
(c) Her first car.
(d) Her church.
4. What type of car does Taylor buy after she decides to leave home?
(a) Volkswagon bug.
(b) Ford pickup truck.
(c) Volkswagon jetta.
5. From what point of view is Chapter Two narrated?
(a) First Person.
(b) Third Person.
(c) Limited Omniscient.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far apart are Taylor and Lou Ann's home towns?
2. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
3. Why was Taylor chosen for the job in her hometown?
4. What nationality is Angel?
5. Why does Taylor stop working at the Burger Derby?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)