|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lou Ann reminded of when she sees Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Her childhood home in Kentucky.
(b) Her church.
(c) Her first car.
(d) Newt Hardbine.
2. What makes Lou Ann's heart lurch?
(a) Dwayne Ray's cries.
(b) When she smells vegetables.
(c) When she hears "back home."
(d) When Angel drives her mother and grandmother.
3. Into which type of container does Granny Logan place Dwayne Ray's baptism water?
(a) A Coke bottle.
(b) A thermos.
(c) A vial.
(d) A Pepsi bottle.
4. What type of car does Taylor buy after she decides to leave home?
(a) Volkswagon bug.
(c) Ford pickup truck.
(d) Volkswagon jetta.
5. What does Angel do with the baptism water?
(a) He takes the water to a priest.
(b) He pours it down the drain.
(c) He trys to baptize Dwayne Ray.
(d) He drinks it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far apart are Taylor and Lou Ann's home towns?
2. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
3. How does Taylor begin to look for a roommate?
4. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
5. How does Lou Ann wave to her mother and grandmother?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)