|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Lou Ann gets spooked when she notices the baptism water. What past event does this remind her of?
(a) When she noticed Angel's things were missing.
(b) When she found her late father's garden gloves.
(c) When Dwayne Ray's horoscope predicted death.
(d) When she thought that she had seen a ghost.
2. For whom was Roosevelt Park named?
3. What is the profession of Bobby Bingo's son?
(a) Car salesman.
(c) Shoe salesman.
4. What is Taylor's mother doing that she disagrees with?
(a) Changing her name.
(b) Changing careers.
(c) Moving to Arizona.
(d) Getting married.
5. Where did Lou Ann's brother move to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Taylor receive at the beginning of chapter 10?
2. What does Lou Ann wear to bed the night Angel leaves her?
3. What did Mattie buy for Turtle in Chapter 6?
4. What does Terry bring with him when he visits Mattie?
5. In addition to the doctor's comment about Turtle's health, he discovers something else after reading her X-rays. What does he find?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)