|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor say about Turtle's health in Chapter 8?
(a) That he thinks she is sick.
(b) She suffers from depression.
(c) That it is best for Turtle to visit another doctor do to her illness.
(d) That she is perfectly healthy.
2. What did Angel lose in the car accident?
(a) His sight.
(b) His leg.
(c) His hearing.
(d) His arm.
3. When is Lou Ann's child due?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eight months.
4. What news does Taylor receive at the beginning of chapter 10?
(a) That Turtle is ill.
(b) That Esperanza is fine.
(c) That Esperanza is very sick.
(d) Mattie will not be coming back.
5. What does Taylor realize about Edna in Chapter 10?
(a) She is deaf.
(b) She is married.
(c) She cannot walk.
(d) She is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lou Ann involved in during Chapter 10?
2. What does Angel do with the baptism water?
3. What does Turtle say as she points to the plants in the garden?
4. What is Edna sniffing in the market?
5. Why does Granny Logan want to baptize Dwayne Ray in specific water?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)