|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lou Ann involved in during Chapter 10?
(a) Nursing Esperanza back to health.
(b) A job search.
(c) Mourning her divorce.
2. What does Lou Ann talk about in length as she and Taylor eat dinner
(b) Roller coasters.
(d) Strange ways for people to die.
3. What does Taylor realize about Edna in Chapter 10?
(a) She cannot walk.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is deaf.
(d) She is blind.
4. What makes Lou Ann's heart lurch?
(a) When she hears "back home."
(b) Dwayne Ray's cries.
(c) When Angel drives her mother and grandmother.
(d) When she smells vegetables.
5. What does Lou Ann make for dinner in Chapter 6?
(d) Grilled cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom was Roosevelt Park named?
2. What does Terry bring with him when he visits Mattie?
3. Where did Angel drive Lou Ann's mother and grandmother?
4. What do Taylor and Lou Ann drink together as they sit on the couch in Chapter 6?
5. What is Lou Ann reminded of when she sees Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)