|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lou Ann's brother move to?
2. What makes Taylor think "You are old Father William"?
(a) An old man.
(b) A poem she read.
(c) Memories of her father.
(d) A children's book.
3. Why does Granny Logan want to baptize Dwayne Ray in specific water?
(a) Because Lou Ann was baptized in the same water.
(b) Because the water has been blessed.
(c) Because Granny Logan believes the water has magical powers.
(d) Because the water is from a religious journey.
4. What does the doctor say about Turtle's health in Chapter 8?
(a) That she is perfectly healthy.
(b) She suffers from depression.
(c) That it is best for Turtle to visit another doctor do to her illness.
(d) That he thinks she is sick.
5. What does "Esperanza" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What plant does Turtle point to in the garden in Chapter 10?
2. What is the profession of Bobby Bingo's son?
3. What is Lou Ann reminded of when she sees Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
4. What does Lou Ann wear to bed the night Angel leaves her?
5. When is Lou Ann's child due?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)