|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
(a) Bull Fighting.
(b) Rodeo Riding.
(c) Ballroom Dancing.
(d) Kentucky Derby Racing.
2. What does the doctor say about Turtle's health in Chapter 8?
(a) She suffers from depression.
(b) That he thinks she is sick.
(c) That it is best for Turtle to visit another doctor do to her illness.
(d) That she is perfectly healthy.
3. What is Lou Ann involved in during Chapter 10?
(a) Mourning her divorce.
(b) Nursing Esperanza back to health.
(c) A job search.
4. In addition to the doctor's comment about Turtle's health, he discovers something else after reading her X-rays. What does he find?
(a) Turtle is missing a rib.
(b) Turtle has "failure to launch".
(c) Turtle has scoliosis.
(d) Turtle has "failure to thrive".
5. What nationality is Angel?
(a) Mexican American.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
2. What does Mattie promise Taylor in Chapter 6?
3. What makes Lou Ann's heart lurch?
4. Mattie attempts to persuade Taylor to work for her but Taylor has a fear of tires. What does Mattie throw into the deal in order to persuade Taylor to work for her?
5. What is the profession of Bobby Bingo's son?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)