|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Angel?
(a) Mexican American.
2. When is Lou Ann's child due?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Two months.
3. What did Lou Ann claim to fall for Angel?
(a) He made her laugh.
(b) Because he was exotic.
(c) He told her she was beautiful.
(d) She thought he was handsome.
4. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
(a) Rodeo Riding.
(b) Ballroom Dancing.
(c) Kentucky Derby Racing.
(d) Bull Fighting.
5. Why does Granny Logan want to baptize Dwayne Ray in specific water?
(a) Because Granny Logan believes the water has magical powers.
(b) Because the water has been blessed.
(c) Because Lou Ann was baptized in the same water.
(d) Because the water is from a religious journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
2. What is Taylor's mother doing that she disagrees with?
3. What does Lou Ann talk about in length as she and Taylor eat dinner
4. Who does Taylor have romantic feelings toward?
5. Where did Lou Ann's brother move to?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)