|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words does Lou Ann use to describe Taylor in Chapter 5?
(a) Naive, lovely.
(b) Smart, cute, skinny.
(c) Tall, lanky, pretty.
(d) Loving, caring.
2. Why does Taylor stop working at the Burger Derby?
(a) She fights with the manager and quits.
(b) She does not know how to cook.
(c) She is fired.
(d) She finds a better job.
3. In Chapter 5, Lou Ann is concerned about Dwayne Ray's ______.
4. What does the Guatemalan police use telephones and electricity for?
(a) Phone calls.
(c) Heat generator.
(d) High speed internet.
5. What did Edna Poppy his the "bad man" with?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her cane.
(d) A baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school group was Scotty a part of?
2. What do Esteban and Esperanza lose before leaving their country?
3. How long will it be before legal action is taken regarding Turtle's adoption?
4. What type of car does Taylor take in Chapter 13?
5. What did Esperanza use in her attempt to commit suicide?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)