|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, Mrs. Parsons signals to a flower. When does this flower bloom?
(a) At night.
(c) In the daytime.
2. What did Edna Poppy his the "bad man" with?
(a) Her cane.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her purse.
(d) A baseball bat.
3. What type of car does Taylor take in Chapter 13?
(a) A Lincoln.
(b) A Mustang.
(c) A Buick.
(d) A Pontiac.
4. How long will it be before legal action is taken regarding Turtle's adoption?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) A few days.
(d) One month.
5. How many days does Taylor work at the Burger Derby?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) 5 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virgie Mae Parsons claim the images of the flower represent ?
2. Where will Turtle be taken if Taylor cannot adopt her?
3. Who was Esteban protecting before he fled his country?
4. What did Esperanza use in her attempt to commit suicide?
5. In Chapter 5, what wakes Taylor and Turtle each morning at 6:15?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)