|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Virgie Mae Parsons points to a flower in Chapter 13. What happens to the flower if it is touched?
(a) It shrivels.
(b) It blossoms.
(c) It grows larger.
(d) Other flowers will bloom.
2. What does Virgie Mae Parsons claim the images of the flower represent ?
(a) A prediction.
(b) Something good.
(c) Something bad.
(d) The birth of a child.
3. What does Lou Ann's cat like to do?
(a) Eat fish.
(b) Drink from the toilet.
(c) Catch mice.
(d) Dig holes for going to the bathroom.
4. Where will Taylor drive Esperanza Esteban in Chapter 13?
(d) New Mexico.
5. What does Esteban believe has happened to Ismene?
(a) She was tortured.
(b) She was sentenced to death.
(c) She was left on the streets.
(d) She was adopted and given a good home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Esteban protecting before he fled his country?
2. In Chapter 13, Mrs. Parsons signals to a flower. When does this flower bloom?
3. Who is Cynthia?
4. What happened to Scotty?
5. What type of car does Taylor take in Chapter 13?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)