|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will it be before legal action is taken regarding Turtle's adoption?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) One month.
2. What does Virgie Mae Parsons claim the images of the flower represent ?
(a) Something good.
(b) The birth of a child.
(c) A prediction.
(d) Something bad.
3. Where is Lou Ann during Esperanza's attempted suicide?
(a) With her mother and grandmother.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The beach.
(d) With her in-laws.
4. How many days does Taylor work at the Burger Derby?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) One week.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What prompts Taylor to look for a roommate?
(a) She wants to make more friends.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) Her lack of funds.
(d) She thought it would be fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Guatemalan police use telephones and electricity for?
2. What does Esteban believe has happened to Ismene?
3. How many times a week does Taylor visit Cynthia?
4. What type of car does Taylor take in Chapter 13?
5. What school group was Scotty a part of?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)