|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mattie during the time of Esperanza's attempted suicide?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The desert.
(c) With Esperanza, at the clinic.
(d) A trip.
2. How many days does Taylor work at the Burger Derby?
(a) One week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 6 days.
3. What is the name of Lou Ann's cat?
4. Why does Taylor stop working at the Burger Derby?
(a) She is fired.
(b) She finds a better job.
(c) She fights with the manager and quits.
(d) She does not know how to cook.
5. What does Lou Ann's cat like to do?
(a) Catch mice.
(b) Dig holes for going to the bathroom.
(c) Drink from the toilet.
(d) Eat fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virgie Mae Parsons claim the images of the flower represent ?
2. Where will Taylor drive Esperanza Esteban in Chapter 13?
3. What does Mattie hand to Taylor before she begins her trip with Esteban and Esperanza in Chapter 13?
4. What does the Guatemalan police use telephones and electricity for?
5. How does Taylor begin to look for a roommate?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)