1. What type of car does Taylor buy after she decides to leave home?
(a) Volkswagon jetta.
(b) Ford pickup truck.
(d) Volkswagon bug.
2. Narrator, Taylor Greer, was formerly known as:
3. What type of town does the narrator find herself in while in Oklahoma?
4. What event in Taylor's life influences her to leave home?
(a) The brutal death of a friend.
(b) She becomes pregnant.
(c) She gets accepted to college.
(d) Her mother dies.
5. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
(a) Hotel Republic.
(b) Burger Derby.
(c) Pittman County Hospital.
(d) Jesus is Lord Used Tires.
6. What are Taylor's favorite colors?
(a) Purple and chartruese.
(b) Blue and green.
(c) Red and turquoise.
(d) Orange and cerulean.
7. Taylor's teacher, Hughes Walter, helped her get her first job. What subject did he teach?
8. Which character was left deaf by an accident?
(a) Mr. Shanks.
(d) Mr. Hardbine.
This section contains 3,803 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)