1. What type of car does Taylor buy after she decides to leave home?
(a) Volkswagon jetta.
(b) Volkswagon bug.
(c) Ford pickup truck.
2. Narrator, Taylor Greer, was formerly known as:
3. What type of town does the narrator find herself in while in Oklahoma?
4. What event in Taylor's life influences her to leave home?
(a) Her mother dies.
(b) The brutal death of a friend.
(c) She becomes pregnant.
(d) She gets accepted to college.
5. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
(a) Hotel Republic.
(b) Pittman County Hospital.
(c) Jesus is Lord Used Tires.
(d) Burger Derby.
6. What are Taylor's favorite colors?
(a) Purple and chartruese.
(b) Orange and cerulean.
(c) Red and turquoise.
(d) Blue and green.
7. Taylor's teacher, Hughes Walter, helped her get her first job. What subject did he teach?
8. Which character was left deaf by an accident?
(a) Mr. Shanks.
(b) Mr. Hardbine.
This section contains 3,803 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)