Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women attend the reunion in Chapter 10?
2. Why is Captain Galloway tired in Chapter 11?
3. What is the rank of the soldier accompanying Pickering?
4. Who do Hon and Moore discuss the coldness of?
5. How many men does Captain Goettge take on patrol?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why the Marines on Guadalcanal were left on the beach and the implications of this decision for both the Navy and the Marines. Examine why Griffin chose to illustrate an actual historical event and his motivations.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of code breakers or message decryption in World War II and how it benefited the Allied forces.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss cowardice in the novel "Battleground" and the implications of being labeled a coward.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)