|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dailey's reputation tarnished?
2. What is the rank of the soldier accompanying Pickering?
3. What doesn't HQ know about Moore?
4. How many men does Captain Goettge take on patrol?
5. Who can Ellen not reach at the end of Chapter 17?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of code breakers or message decryption in World War II and how it benefited the Allied forces.
Essay Topic 2
Choose one character with top secret clearance and examine the advice given to this character and how he/she was able to use such a clearance to his/her benefit in his/her military career.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the role of the Coastwatcher Establishment in World War II and discuss the benefits and drawbacks to using such an organization.
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)