Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women attend the reunion in Chapter 10?
2. Why is Captain Galloway tired in Chapter 11?
3. What is the rank of the soldier accompanying Pickering?
4. Who do Hon and Moore discuss the coldness of?
5. How many men does Captain Goettge take on patrol?
Choose a character who has too much pride in his rank and discuss the implications or conflicts that arise as a result.
Compare and contrast the Japanese forces and armaments with that of America during World War II.
Discuss why the Marines on Guadalcanal were left on the beach and the implications of this decision for both the Navy and the Marines. Examine why Griffin chose to illustrate an actual historical event and his motivations.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)