|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position is Pickering elevated to?
2. What could Hon and Pickering face if someone found about Moore?
3. Who does Lt Donnelly send to fetch Moore at the start of Chapter 11?
4. Where does Dailey meet with MacArthur?
5. What does Ellen think of Dailey?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose two fictional characters in "Battleground" and discuss the importance of each.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the role of female characters in the book "Battleground" and discuss their significance to the plot.
Essay Topic 3
Examine how Griffin uses historical events to make his story seem more realistic and the effect it has on the reader.
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)