Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women attend the reunion in Chapter 10?
2. Why is Captain Galloway tired in Chapter 11?
3. What is the rank of the soldier accompanying Pickering?
4. Who do Hon and Moore discuss the coldness of?
5. How many men does Captain Goettge take on patrol?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the basis for conflict between branches of the United States military and the potential implications of such conflicts.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the role of the Coastwatcher Establishment in World War II and discuss the benefits and drawbacks to using such an organization.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the importance of code breakers or message decryption in World War II and how it benefited the Allied forces.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)