|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school did Schneider go to?
2. What does the first plane on Guadalcanal transport?
(b) Letters for General Vandergrift.
3. Who reprimands Schneider for his lack of understanding of how things work in the time of war in Chapter 12?
(a) Lt Ward.
(b) John Moore.
(c) Colonel Rixby.
4. What does Hon realize after Moore's first assignment?
(a) That he isn't as smart as he looked.
(b) That he is slow.
(c) That he is imcompetent.
(d) That he will be more valuable than thought.
5. Where is Ellen Feller at the start of Chapter 17?
(a) In her room.
(b) In a pool.
(c) In John Moore's bed.
(d) In a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position is Pickering elevated to?
2. Why does David Schneider have difficulty understanding the issue mentioned in Question #111?
3. Who does Pickering leave in charge of his team?
4. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
5. Who is in charge of keeping David Schneider from entering a sexual and emotional relationship?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)