|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are women predominantly portrayed by Griffin in "Battleground"?
(a) As less than desirable.
(b) As trash.
(c) As sisters of main characters.
(d) As lovers of main characters.
2. What group is the message Moore transported bad news for?
(a) The Second Marine Division.
(b) The Fourth Marine Division.
(c) The First Marine Division.
(d) The Third Marine Division.
3. What does Ellen Feller finish at Water Lily Cottage?
(a) Her bath.
(b) Her horse backriding.
(c) Her tennis match.
(d) Her polo match.
4. Where does Chapter 14 open?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) San Diego.
5. Where is Moore approached by Colonel Dailey?
(a) A bakery.
(b) The lobby.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks the reader?
2. What could Hon and Pickering face if someone found about Moore?
3. Where are the ships for the invasion of the Solomon Island loaded?
4. What do the Coastwatchers of Buka see in Chapter 14?
5. What is George Dailey's rank?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)