|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Hon and Pickering face if someone found about Moore?
(a) Court martial and death.
(b) Reasignment to the front.
(c) Dishonnorable discharge.
(d) Court martial and prison.
2. What does Ellen think of Dailey?
(a) That he is full of his own importance.
(b) That he is a nice man.
(c) That he is too good to be sent to the front line.
(d) That he is a dreamer.
3. Why is Captain Galloway tired in Chapter 11?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is testing the planes assigned to his group.
(c) He is on guard shift every night.
(d) He is training his pilots.
4. What is Moore ordered to do at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) Report for cryptography training.
(b) Transport a message.
(c) Pick up people at the airport.
(d) Change to plain clothes.
5. What are Vandergrift's orders for Pickering?
(a) To give him a fighting unit to command.
(b) To arrest him.
(c) To send him to safety as quickly as possible.
(d) To keep him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dailey meet with MacArthur?
2. What is Goettge's rank?
3. What group is the message Moore transported bad news for?
4. How many destroyers unload supplies in Guadalcanal?
5. Where does Chapter 14 open?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)