|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first plane landing on Guadalcanal leave the island with?
(a) Letters from soldiers.
(c) Two wounded soldiers.
2. What does Schneider think should be admired?
(a) Adherence to his uncle's commands.
(b) Adherence to military protocol.
(c) Defying his uncle's commands.
(d) Defying military protocol.
3. What does the first plane on Guadalcanal transport?
(b) Letters for General Vandergrift.
4. Why is Mary Agnes considered a low level character?
(a) Her relationship with Moore.
(b) Her relationship with Galloway.
(c) Her number of lovers.
(d) Her relationship with Dunn.
5. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
(a) It is lax.
(b) It is almost invisible.
(c) It the highest he could imagine.
(d) It is better than the U.S Navy HQ.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Moore approached by Colonel Dailey?
2. What doesn't HQ know about Moore?
3. Who do Hon and Moore discuss the coldness of?
4. Why does David Schneider have difficulty understanding the issue mentioned in Question #111?
5. Who does Lt Donnelly send to fetch Moore at the start of Chapter 11?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)