|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first plane landing on Guadalcanal leave the island with?
(a) Letters from soldiers.
(c) Two wounded soldiers.
2. Why is Dailey's reputation tarnished?
(a) He fell for a Gapanese woman.
(b) He fell for an African American woman.
(c) He fell for a British woman,
(d) He fell for a German woman.
3. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
(a) It is better than the U.S Navy HQ.
(b) It is almost invisible.
(c) It is lax.
(d) It the highest he could imagine.
4. What decision does Pickering make?
(a) To go battle.
(b) To go home.
(c) To take a leave of absence.
(d) To fly a Wildcat.
5. Where is Dailey first assigned before going back to the US?
(a) The South Atlantic Front.
(b) North Africa.
(c) The German front.
(d) The Pacific Front.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George Dailey's rank?
2. Where is Major Dillon on July 5, 1942?
3. Why is Mary Agnes considered a low level character?
4. What does Vandergrift order at the start of Chapter 16?
5. Who is in charge of keeping David Schneider from entering a sexual and emotional relationship?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)