|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Fowler's office?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) The Capitol.
(c) The US senate building.
(d) The Foster Lafayette Hotel.
2. Where is Moore approached by Colonel Dailey?
(a) The parking lot.
(b) The lobby.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bakery.
3. Where is Dailey first assigned before going back to the US?
(a) The South Atlantic Front.
(b) The Pacific Front.
(c) The German front.
(d) North Africa.
4. Who does Lt Donnelly send to fetch Moore at the start of Chapter 11?
5. How many women attend the reunion in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Hon and Pickering face if someone found about Moore?
2. What do the Coastwatchers of Buka see in Chapter 14?
3. What does Pickering call upon to rationalize his behavior?
4. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
5. Why do the Marines at Guadalcanal feel abandoned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is clear about Pickering's message to Knox?
2. What does Stecker explain about Pickering?
3. What does Admiral Wagam realize about his nephew?
4. What does Barbara tell Moore in Chapter 11?
5. What is Captain Galloway's goal in Chapter 12?
6. What happens when Moore is about to leave Headquarters?
7. What decision does Pickering make that might shock the reader?
8. What does Vandergrift not understand?
9. What does Ellen realize about the orders Moore and Dailey receive?
10. Who is Fowler in Chapter 15?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)