|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the phone call to Major Humphrey is Session's plane schedule to land?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
2. What does Galloway retrieve at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) His 1939 Ford Coupe.
(b) His 1935 Ford Coupe.
(c) His 1927 Ford Coupe.
(d) His 1933 Ford Coupe.
3. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
(c) Change medical records.
(d) Sneak documents out.
4. What rank is Hon?
(c) First Lieutenant.
5. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
(c) Full Commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
2. What is the topic of the heated discussion between Dawkins and Galloway?
3. What is Barbara Ward's marital status?
4. What division is Lt Dunn transferred to?
5. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Dunn at the beginning of the attack?
2. What advice is Moore given when he reaches the U.S. Navy Yard in Philadelphia in Chapter 5?
3. What does General Harris not approve of?
4. What does Dunn realize people think about him?
5. What is the Coastwatcher Establishment?
6. What does Lieutenant Hon do as part of the U.S. Army Reserve?
7. What is Dunn's opinion of Lt. David Schneider?
8. What happens while Barbara Ward is thinking of her situation?
9. How does Moore feel about his father in Chapter 4?
10. What conflict could cause the Allies to lose the war?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)