|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
2. What does Galloway retrieve at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) His 1933 Ford Coupe.
(b) His 1935 Ford Coupe.
(c) His 1927 Ford Coupe.
(d) His 1939 Ford Coupe.
3. How long is Dunn told not to fly?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 12 days.
4. What division is General Harris the deputy commander of?
(a) Second Marine Division.
(b) Third Marine Division.
(c) First Marine Division.
(d) Fourth Marine Division.
5. What is Hon's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is McCoy's nickname?
2. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 7?
3. What is Zimmerman's rank?
4. Where was John Moore born?
5. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Oblensky tell Galloway in Chapter 8?
2. Who is Ellen Feller and what work does she do?
3. What is Galloway infamous for in Chapter 6?
4. What does Andrew Foster ask Galloway to give his grandson?
5. In Chapter 1, where is William Charles "Bill" Dunn stationed and why is he frightened?
6. What is proven correct by the Japanese?
7. What happens between Moore and his father?
8. Who is Major Jake Dillon?
9. How does Moore feel about his father in Chapter 4?
10. What are officers advised of on June 29, 1942?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)