|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Galloway ask to be assigned to his unit?
(a) Major Dowel.
(b) Tech Sgt Oblensky.
(c) Captain Richardson.
(d) John Moore.
2. When does Chapter 3 open?
(a) June 1, 1942.
(b) June 5. 1942.
(c) June 15, 1942.
(d) June 17, 1942.
3. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
(b) Make a movie of their battles.
(c) Record soldiers' views on the war.
(d) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
4. What rank is Clyde Dawkins?
(a) Lt Colonel.
5. What military branch is Dunn part of?
(a) US ARMY.
(b) US AIR FORCE
(c) US NAVY.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Andrew's Foster's son?
2. How long is Dunn told not to fly?
3. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
4. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
5. When is the First Marine Division set to attack the Solomon Islands?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does General Harris not approve of?
2. In Chapter 1, where is William Charles "Bill" Dunn stationed and why is he frightened?
3. What does Dunn realize people think about him?
4. What conflict could cause the Allies to lose the war?
5. What does Lieutenant Hon do as part of the U.S. Army Reserve?
6. What are officers advised of on June 29, 1942?
7. Why does Captain Fleming Pickering hold unique status in the Navy in Chapter 2?
8. What does Moore have difficulty with?
9. What are Sgt. Rutterman and Captain Sessions discussing at the start of Chapter 3?
10. What is Lieutenant McCoy's nickname according to Chapter 7?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)