|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Moore board a seaplane for Pearl Harbor?
(a) June 27, 1942.
(b) June 20, 1942.
(c) June 22, 1942.
(d) June 25, 1942.
2. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
3. What does Moore discover when he asks McCoy about his nickname?
(a) That it was because of his hard punches.
(b) That it is not a subject he wants to cover.
(c) It was given by his wife.
(d) It was earned in Germany.
4. Where is Moore told he will be living?
(a) In Perth.
(b) In the local army camp.
(c) Near The Elms.
(d) In a hotel near the airport.
5. What game is MacArthur good at?
(a) Black Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Sessions does to Moore?
2. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
3. What does General Harris think of Dillon's mission?
4. What does Moore not have much of?
5. What does Dawkins do for Captain Galloway?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ellen Feller and what work does she do?
2. What happens to Dunn at the beginning of the attack?
3. What does Lieutenant Hon do as part of the U.S. Army Reserve?
4. What does Sgt. Moore realize about Captain Sessions?
5. What does Moore have difficulty with?
6. What does Dunn realize people think about him?
7. Why does Captain Fleming Pickering hold unique status in the Navy in Chapter 2?
8. Who is Mary Agnes O'Malley?
9. What is the Coastwatcher Establishment?
10. What are officers advised of on June 29, 1942?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)