|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
(b) Sneak documents out.
(c) Change medical records.
2. How old is Moore?
3. Where does Chapter 1 open?
(a) Midway Island.
(b) San Diego.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
4. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
(a) The Solomon Island.
(b) Parris Island.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
5. What does Moore discover when he asks McCoy about his nickname?
(a) It was earned in Germany.
(b) That it is not a subject he wants to cover.
(c) That it was because of his hard punches.
(d) It was given by his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
2. When does Chapter 1 open?
3. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
4. What does Barbara Ward think her future is?
5. What does Dunn forget to do when the battle begins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lieutenant McCoy's nickname according to Chapter 7?
2. What does General Harris not approve of?
3. How does Moore feel about his father in Chapter 4?
4. What does Moore have difficulty with?
5. In Chapter 1, where is William Charles "Bill" Dunn stationed and why is he frightened?
6. What are Sgt. Rutterman and Captain Sessions discussing at the start of Chapter 3?
7. What does Oblensky tell Galloway in Chapter 8?
8. What happens while Barbara Ward is thinking of her situation?
9. What does Pickering give to MacArthur during a top secret gathering?
10. What advice is Moore given when he reaches the U.S. Navy Yard in Philadelphia in Chapter 5?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)