|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Sessions does to Moore?
(a) He ask him what he wants to eat.
(b) Asks him questions in Japanese.
(c) He asks him about his parent.
(d) He asks him about his trip.
2. Where does Pickering set Moore up?
(a) A tent.
(b) The Major's house.
(c) A local hotel.
(d) A local's house.
3. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
(a) Petty Officer.
4. Where is Jacob Reeves in Chapter 4?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) San Diego.
(c) North Carolina.
5. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
(a) Work around peoples' egos.
(b) Go through the security.
(c) Transmit messages from office to office.
(d) Work the equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does General Harris think of Dillon's mission?
2. What is the name of Killer McCoy's girlfriend?
3. What does Dunn forget to do when the battle begins?
4. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
5. What planes are sent to fight the Japanese?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Captain Fleming Pickering hold unique status in the Navy in Chapter 2?
2. What happens between Moore and his father?
3. What does Pickering tell Knox and what does Knox decide?
4. What is ironic about Galloway?
5. What is Lieutenant McCoy's nickname according to Chapter 7?
6. What is clear about Pickering's message to Knox?
7. What does Lieutenant Hon do as part of the U.S. Army Reserve?
8. What does General Harris not approve of?
9. What does Sgt. Moore realize about Captain Sessions?
10. What does Pickering give to MacArthur during a top secret gathering?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)