|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game is MacArthur good at?
(d) Black Jack.
2. Where is Jacob Reeves in Chapter 4?
(a) San Diego.
(b) North Carolina.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
3. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
(c) Hollywood press agent.
4. What carrier does Captain Galloway land on after the attack of Pearl Harbor?
(a) The Saratoga.
(b) The Essex.
(c) The Boxer.
(d) The Midway.
5. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
(a) To keep on resting.
(b) To go see one of her friends.
(c) Come see her.
(d) To try to find her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank is Hon?
2. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
3. When does Chapter 1 open?
4. What military branch is Dunn part of?
5. Where was Hon working before the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Sgt. Rutterman and Captain Sessions discussing at the start of Chapter 3?
2. What conflict could cause the Allies to lose the war?
3. What does Dunn realize people think about him?
4. What does General Harris not approve of?
5. Who is Mary Agnes O'Malley?
6. What is Galloway infamous for in Chapter 6?
7. What happens between Moore and his father?
8. What does Lieutenant Hon do as part of the U.S. Army Reserve?
9. What is proven correct by the Japanese?
10. What does Sgt. Moore realize about Captain Sessions?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)