|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the airfield on the island Dunn is on constructed?
2. Where was Hon working before the war?
(d) Los Alamos.
3. What does Galloway retrieve at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) His 1927 Ford Coupe.
(b) His 1939 Ford Coupe.
(c) His 1935 Ford Coupe.
(d) His 1933 Ford Coupe.
4. What is Barbara Ward's marital status?
(c) Married and happy.
(d) Married, but separated.
5. What does Dunn have before the battle?
(a) Just a glass of water.
(b) A large breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the phone call to Major Humphrey is Session's plane schedule to land?
2. How old is Moore?
3. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
4. When does Chapter 1 open?
5. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conflict could cause the Allies to lose the war?
2. What does Sgt. Moore realize about Captain Sessions?
3. What is the Coastwatcher Establishment?
4. What does Pickering give to MacArthur during a top secret gathering?
5. Who is Mary Agnes O'Malley?
6. What are Sgt. Rutterman and Captain Sessions discussing at the start of Chapter 3?
7. What are officers advised of on June 29, 1942?
8. Who is Major Jake Dillon?
9. What does General Harris not approve of?
10. What does Oblensky tell Galloway in Chapter 8?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)