|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Japanese buildings on the island discussed in Chapter 9?
(a) A plane factory.
(b) A boat repair facility.
(c) A new airfield.
(d) A new resupply base.
2. Who does Moore have dinner with?
(a) Uncle Sam.
(b) Uncle Bill.
(c) Uncle Robert.
(d) Uncle Charles.
3. When does Chapter 6 open?
(a) June 1, 1942.
(b) June 18, 1942.
(c) June 5, 1942.
(d) June 19, 1942.
4. What does Barbara Ward think her future is?
5. Where does Chapter 1 open?
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Midway Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What division is General Harris the deputy commander of?
2. What is Barbara Ward's marital status?
3. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
4. Where was Hon working before the war?
5. What does Dunn forget to do when the battle begins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pickering learn about MAGIC in Chapter 19?
2. What is Lieutenant McCoy's nickname according to Chapter 7?
3. What happens between Moore and his father?
4. What does Pickering agree to in Chapter 9?
5. What does Pickering give to MacArthur during a top secret gathering?
6. What happens to Dunn at the beginning of the attack?
7. What does Admiral Wagam realize about his nephew?
8. What does Dunn find out after the air battle?
9. What does Vandergrift not understand?
10. What happens on the USS Gregory at the start of Chapter 18?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)