|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plane is Dunn piloting?
(a) A Catalina.
(b) A Lightning.
(c) A Corsair.
(d) A Wildcat.
2. What does Dunn have before the battle?
(c) Just a glass of water.
(d) A large breakfast.
3. Where was Hon working before the war?
(c) Los Alamos.
4. What is Moore's father's occupation?
5. What is the topic of the heated discussion between Dawkins and Galloway?
(a) The USMC is giving him bad planes.
(b) The USMC is giving him a second chance.
(c) The USMC is preventing him from marrying.
(d) The USMC is setting Galloway up for failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Moore?
2. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
3. Who does Galloway ask to be assigned to his unit?
4. What is Fleming Pickering's rank?
5. How long is Dunn told not to fly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Coastwatcher Establishment?
2. What happens when Moore is being treated in the infirmary?
3. What does Pickering agree to in Chapter 9?
4. What does Pickering learn about MAGIC in Chapter 19?
5. What happens between Moore and his father?
6. What strict orders did Pickering receive that he neglects?
7. What do the Marines know about the Japanese and why is their anger?
8. What advice is Moore given when he reaches the U.S. Navy Yard in Philadelphia in Chapter 5?
9. What does Moore daydream of in June 1942?
10. What are Sgt. Rutterman and Captain Sessions discussing at the start of Chapter 3?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)