|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank is Hon?
(b) First Lieutenant.
2. What division is General Harris the deputy commander of?
(a) Fourth Marine Division.
(b) First Marine Division.
(c) Second Marine Division.
(d) Third Marine Division.
3. What division is Lt Dunn transferred to?
4. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
(a) December 12, 1941.
(b) December 9, 1941.
(c) December 7, 1941.
(d) December 5, 1941.
5. What is Barbara Ward's marital status?
(a) Married, but separated.
(b) Married and happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sessions stationed?
2. When does Chapter 2 open?
3. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
4. What is Zimmerman's rank?
5. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moore daydream of in June 1942?
2. What does Pickering agree to in Chapter 9?
3. Why does Captain Fleming Pickering hold unique status in the Navy in Chapter 2?
4. What is Lieutenant McCoy's nickname according to Chapter 7?
5. What are officers advised of on June 29, 1942?
6. What does Dunn realize people think about him?
7. What happens to Dunn at the beginning of the attack?
8. What advice is Moore given when he reaches the U.S. Navy Yard in Philadelphia in Chapter 5?
9. Who is Ellen Feller and what work does she do?
10. What are Sgt. Rutterman and Captain Sessions discussing at the start of Chapter 3?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)