|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Killer McCoy's girlfriend?
2. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
(d) Hollywood press agent.
3. What does Dawkins do for Captain Galloway?
(a) He excuses some of his absences.
(b) He helps him get work at home.
(c) He helps have him reinstated in active forces in the Pacific.
(d) He promotes him.
4. Where is Sessions stationed?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York.
5. Where is the Marine Air Group HQ located?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Galloway retrieve at the start of Chapter 8?
2. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
3. What is Barbara Ward's marital status?
4. When does Chapter 6 open?
5. How long after the phone call to Major Humphrey is Session's plane schedule to land?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does General Harris not approve of?
2. What happens while Barbara Ward is thinking of her situation?
3. In Chapter 1, where is William Charles "Bill" Dunn stationed and why is he frightened?
4. What does Pickering agree to in Chapter 9?
5. What does Andrew Foster ask Galloway to give his grandson?
6. What conflict could cause the Allies to lose the war?
7. What is proven correct by the Japanese?
8. What advice is Moore given when he reaches the U.S. Navy Yard in Philadelphia in Chapter 5?
9. What does Sgt. Moore realize about Captain Sessions?
10. What does Oblensky tell Galloway in Chapter 8?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)