|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
2. Who does Galloway ask to be assigned to his unit?
(a) John Moore.
(b) Tech Sgt Oblensky.
(c) Captain Richardson.
(d) Major Dowel.
3. When does Chapter 6 open?
(a) June 18, 1942.
(b) June 19, 1942.
(c) June 1, 1942.
(d) June 5, 1942.
4. What game is MacArthur good at?
(c) Black Jack.
5. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
2. What is Hon's nickname?
3. When was the airfield on the island Dunn is on constructed?
4. What rank is Hon?
5. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moore daydream of in June 1942?
2. What happens between Moore and his father?
3. What happens while Barbara Ward is thinking of her situation?
4. What is Galloway infamous for in Chapter 6?
5. What does Pickering agree to in Chapter 9?
6. What are Sgt. Rutterman and Captain Sessions discussing at the start of Chapter 3?
7. What does Sgt. Moore realize about Captain Sessions?
8. How does Moore feel about his father in Chapter 4?
9. What does Andrew Foster ask Galloway to give his grandson?
10. Why does Captain Fleming Pickering hold unique status in the Navy in Chapter 2?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)