|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
2. What military branch is Dunn part of?
(a) US NAVY.
(b) US AIR FORCE
(c) US ARMY.
3. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
(b) Change medical records.
(c) Sneak documents out.
4. Who does Moore have dinner with?
(a) Uncle Sam.
(b) Uncle Bill.
(c) Uncle Robert.
(d) Uncle Charles.
5. What rank is Clyde Dawkins?
(b) Lt Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hon working before the war?
2. What is Fleming Pickering's rank?
3. When does Chapter 3 open?
4. What do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss the animosity between?
5. What does General Harris think of Dillon's mission?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where is William Charles "Bill" Dunn stationed and why is he frightened?
2. What does Pickering agree to in Chapter 9?
3. What happens while Barbara Ward is thinking of her situation?
4. What does Moore have difficulty with?
5. What advice is Moore given when he reaches the U.S. Navy Yard in Philadelphia in Chapter 5?
6. What is proven correct by the Japanese?
7. What does Sgt. Moore realize about Captain Sessions?
8. What happens to Dunn at the beginning of the attack?
9. What does Andrew Foster ask Galloway to give his grandson?
10. What does Dunn realize people think about him?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)