|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moore's father's occupation?
2. What does Dunn have before the battle?
(a) A large breakfast.
(c) Just a glass of water.
3. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) Parris Island.
(c) The Solomon Island.
4. Where is Moore told he will be living?
(a) In a hotel near the airport.
(b) In Perth.
(c) In the local army camp.
(d) Near The Elms.
5. When does Chapter 1 open?
(a) June 4, 1942.
(b) June 6, 1942.
(c) June 12, 1942.
(d) June 8, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Andrew's Foster's son?
2. What is Hon's nickname?
3. Where is the Marine Air Group HQ located?
4. What does General Harris think of Dillon's mission?
5. Where was Hon working before the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. What orders does Vandergrift give in Chapter 16?
2. What are officers advised of on June 29, 1942?
3. What conflict could cause the Allies to lose the war?
4. Who is Major Jake Dillon?
5. What is Lieutenant McCoy's nickname according to Chapter 7?
6. What do the Marines know about the Japanese and why is their anger?
7. What happens to Dunn at the beginning of the attack?
8. What does Major Dillon contemplate in July 1942?
9. What does Andrew Foster ask Galloway to give his grandson?
10. What advice is Moore given when he reaches the U.S. Navy Yard in Philadelphia in Chapter 5?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)