|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
(a) To try to find her brother.
(b) Come see her.
(c) To keep on resting.
(d) To go see one of her friends.
2. What division is General Harris the deputy commander of?
(a) Third Marine Division.
(b) Fourth Marine Division.
(c) Second Marine Division.
(d) First Marine Division.
3. What does Moore not have much of?
(a) Respect for his father.
(b) Respect for the Japanese.
(c) Respect for the Navy.
(d) Respect for his mother.
4. What game is MacArthur good at?
(d) Black Jack.
5. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is McCoy's nickname?
2. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
3. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
4. What is Dunn's opinion of Schneider?
5. What does Dawkins do for Captain Galloway?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are officers advised of on June 29, 1942?
2. What does Pickering agree to in Chapter 9?
3. What conflict could cause the Allies to lose the war?
4. What is Galloway infamous for in Chapter 6?
5. What does General Harris not approve of?
6. What happens between Moore and his father?
7. Why does Captain Fleming Pickering hold unique status in the Navy in Chapter 2?
8. What is the Coastwatcher Establishment?
9. What does Dunn realize people think about him?
10. What does Andrew Foster ask Galloway to give his grandson?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)