|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David Schneider's rank?
2. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
(a) Petty Officer.
3. What division is Lt Dunn transferred to?
4. Where was Hon working before the war?
(b) Los Alamos.
5. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
(a) Share his hand.
(b) Identify himself.
(d) Enter the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
2. How long is Dunn told not to fly?
3. What plane is Dunn piloting?
4. How long after the phone call to Major Humphrey is Session's plane schedule to land?
5. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pickering agree to in Chapter 9?
2. What does General Harris not approve of?
3. What is Dunn's opinion of Lt. David Schneider?
4. What does Andrew Foster ask Galloway to give his grandson?
5. What does Oblensky tell Galloway in Chapter 8?
6. Who is Ellen Feller and what work does she do?
7. What does Dunn realize people think about him?
8. Why does Captain Fleming Pickering hold unique status in the Navy in Chapter 2?
9. What are officers advised of on June 29, 1942?
10. What is Lieutenant McCoy's nickname according to Chapter 7?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)