|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Moore a descendant of?
(a) A wealthy California family.
(b) A wealthy South Carolina family.
(c) A wealthy Pennsylvania family.
(d) A wealthy New York family.
2. What is McCoy's nickname?
3. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
(a) He was grounded.
(b) He was transferred to a training squadron.
(c) He was transfered to a bomber squadron.
(d) He was demoted and sent stateside.
4. Where was John Moore born?
(c) San Diego.
(d) Saint Louis.
5. What military branch is Dunn part of?
(a) US AIR FORCE
(b) US NAVY.
(c) US ARMY.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
2. What special detachment does Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions want to enlist a special recruit to?
3. How old is Moore?
4. When does Captain Galloway meet with Lt Colonel Dawkins?
5. What do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss the animosity between?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moore have difficulty with?
2. What does General Harris not approve of?
3. What does Moore daydream of in June 1942?
4. What are Sgt. Rutterman and Captain Sessions discussing at the start of Chapter 3?
5. Who is Ellen Feller and what work does she do?
6. What does Pickering give to MacArthur during a top secret gathering?
7. What is Dunn's opinion of Lt. David Schneider?
8. In Chapter 1, where is William Charles "Bill" Dunn stationed and why is he frightened?
9. What happens while Barbara Ward is thinking of her situation?
10. What does Lieutenant Hon do as part of the U.S. Army Reserve?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)