|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What degree did Moore get?
(b) Oriental Languages.
2. Where is the Marine Air Group HQ located?
(c) Pearl Harbor.
3. Where is Moore transferred to after his phone conversation with Pluto?
(b) The typing pool.
(c) Applied science.
4. What is Barbara Ward's marital status?
(b) Married and happy.
(d) Married, but separated.
5. Where was John Moore born?
(b) San Diego.
(c) Saint Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Sessions does to Moore?
2. What is Zimmerman's rank?
3. What division is General Harris the deputy commander of?
4. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
5. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions working?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lieutenant McCoy's nickname according to Chapter 7?
2. What happens between Moore and his father?
3. What happens while Barbara Ward is thinking of her situation?
4. What is the Coastwatcher Establishment?
5. What advice is Moore given when he reaches the U.S. Navy Yard in Philadelphia in Chapter 5?
6. What does Dunn realize people think about him?
7. What does Pickering give to MacArthur during a top secret gathering?
8. How does Moore feel about his father in Chapter 4?
9. What does Lieutenant Hon do as part of the U.S. Army Reserve?
10. Who is Ellen Feller and what work does she do?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)