Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
2. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
3. Who does Moore have dinner with?
(a) Uncle Bill.
(b) Uncle Sam.
(c) Uncle Charles.
(d) Uncle Robert.
4. When does Captain Galloway meet with Lt Colonel Dawkins?
(a) June 27, 1942.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) June 20, 1942.
(d) June 22, 1942.
5. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
(a) To try to find her brother.
(b) To go see one of her friends.
(c) Come see her.
(d) To keep on resting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Moore?
2. What does Moore not have much of?
3. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
4. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
5. What rank is Hon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Fowler in Chapter 15?
2. What are officers advised of on June 29, 1942?
3. What conflict could cause the Allies to lose the war?
4. What does Barbara tell Moore in Chapter 11?
5. Why does Captain Fleming Pickering hold unique status in the Navy in Chapter 2?
6. Why is Dailey surprised in Chapter 14?
7. What does Dunn realize people think about him?
8. What happens while Barbara Ward is thinking of her situation?
9. What does Major Dillon contemplate in July 1942?
10. What happens to Dunn at the beginning of the attack?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)