|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moore discover when he asks McCoy about his nickname?
(a) It was earned in Germany.
(b) That it is not a subject he wants to cover.
(c) It was given by his wife.
(d) That it was because of his hard punches.
2. How long after the phone call to Major Humphrey is Session's plane schedule to land?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
3. What rank is Hon?
(d) First Lieutenant.
4. What is Fleming Pickering's rank?
5. What does Dunn have before the battle?
(a) Just a glass of water.
(c) A large breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
2. What planes are sent to fight the Japanese?
3. What is Dunn's opinion of Schneider?
4. What is Barbara Ward's marital status?
5. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Major Jake Dillon?
2. How does Moore feel about his father in Chapter 4?
3. What does Sgt. Moore realize about Captain Sessions?
4. What is the Coastwatcher Establishment?
5. What happens while Barbara Ward is thinking of her situation?
6. In Chapter 1, where is William Charles "Bill" Dunn stationed and why is he frightened?
7. What does Moore have difficulty with?
8. What does General Harris not approve of?
9. What is Galloway infamous for in Chapter 6?
10. What are Sgt. Rutterman and Captain Sessions discussing at the start of Chapter 3?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)