|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
(b) Full Commander.
2. What does General Harris think of Dillon's mission?
(a) It is premature.
(b) It is unfeasible.
(c) It is a waste of time.
(d) It is essential.
3. When does Chapter 2 open?
(a) June 12, 1942.
(b) June 10, 1942.
(c) June 8, 1942.
(d) June 6, 1942.
4. When does Moore board a seaplane for Pearl Harbor?
(a) June 27, 1942.
(b) June 22, 1942.
(c) June 20, 1942.
(d) June 25, 1942.
5. What does Dunn forget to do when the battle begins?
(a) Radio his position.
(b) Get his goggles on.
(c) Get his guns ready.
(d) Put his gloves on.
6. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
(a) Work the equipment.
(b) Go through the security.
(c) Work around peoples' egos.
(d) Transmit messages from office to office.
7. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) San Diego.
(c) The Marianne Island.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
8. What is the team of Australians left behind enemy lines to gather intelligence called?
(a) The Coastwatcher Establishment.
(b) The Air Pattern Establishment.
(c) The Aussi Establishment.
(d) The Gatherers.
9. What does Barbara Ward think her future is?
10. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) Parris Island.
(c) The Solomon Island.
11. Where is Moore told he will be living?
(a) In Perth.
(b) In the local army camp.
(c) Near The Elms.
(d) In a hotel near the airport.
12. Who does Moore have dinner with?
(a) Uncle Sam.
(b) Uncle Charles.
(c) Uncle Robert.
(d) Uncle Bill.
13. What is the first thing Sessions does to Moore?
(a) He asks him about his parent.
(b) He ask him what he wants to eat.
(c) Asks him questions in Japanese.
(d) He asks him about his trip.
14. Where is Sessions stationed?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(d) San Diego.
15. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
(a) To go see one of her friends.
(b) Come see her.
(c) To keep on resting.
(d) To try to find her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
2. What should be attacked before Rafael according to the Navy?
3. What does Dawkins present Lt Dun with in the Hospital?
4. What is Barbara Ward's marital status?
5. What does Moore discover when he asks McCoy about his nickname?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)