|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What island do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss after deciding Moore's assignment?
(c) The Mariannes.
2. What does Dawkins do for Captain Galloway?
(a) He excuses some of his absences.
(b) He helps him get work at home.
(c) He helps have him reinstated in active forces in the Pacific.
(d) He promotes him.
3. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) The Marianne Island.
(d) San Diego.
4. What division is Lt Dunn transferred to?
5. What rank is Clyde Dawkins?
(a) Lt Colonel.
6. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
7. What is McCoy's nickname?
8. What should be attacked before Rafael according to the Navy?
9. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
(a) Work around peoples' egos.
(b) Transmit messages from office to office.
(c) Go through the security.
(d) Work the equipment.
10. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
(d) Hollywood press agent.
11. What is Moore's father's occupation?
12. How old is Moore?
13. Where is Moore told he will be living?
(a) In the local army camp.
(b) In Perth.
(c) Near The Elms.
(d) In a hotel near the airport.
14. What does Dunn forget to do when the battle begins?
(a) Put his gloves on.
(b) Radio his position.
(c) Get his guns ready.
(d) Get his goggles on.
15. What is the name of Killer McCoy's girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Andrew's Foster's son?
2. What is Zimmerman's rank?
3. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
4. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
5. Where is Sessions stationed?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)