|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chapter 3 open?
(a) June 1, 1942.
(b) June 17, 1942.
(c) June 15, 1942.
(d) June 5. 1942.
2. What rank is Clyde Dawkins?
(a) Lt Colonel.
3. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
(a) Enter the room.
(b) Share his hand.
(d) Identify himself.
4. What does Galloway retrieve at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) His 1935 Ford Coupe.
(b) His 1933 Ford Coupe.
(c) His 1927 Ford Coupe.
(d) His 1939 Ford Coupe.
5. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
(a) To try to find her brother.
(b) To keep on resting.
(c) To go see one of her friends.
(d) Come see her.
6. Where does Chapter 1 open?
(b) Midway Island.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) San Diego.
7. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions working?
(a) The Marine Corps Intelligence.
(b) The Army Intelligence.
(c) The US Navy Intelligence.
(d) The US Air Force Intelligence.
8. Who does Galloway ask to be assigned to his unit?
(a) John Moore.
(b) Captain Richardson.
(c) Tech Sgt Oblensky.
(d) Major Dowel.
9. What is Hon's nickname?
10. What does Dawkins present Lt Dun with in the Hospital?
(a) The Navy Cross.
(b) The Purple Heart.
(c) A letter of dismissal.
(d) A letter of reprimand.
11. What does Barbara Ward think her future is?
12. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
(b) Petty Officer.
13. What military branch is Dunn part of?
(a) US AIR FORCE
(b) US NAVY.
(d) US ARMY.
14. When does Moore board a seaplane for Pearl Harbor?
(a) June 25, 1942.
(b) June 20, 1942.
(c) June 22, 1942.
(d) June 27, 1942.
15. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
(c) Full Commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Moore have dinner with?
2. Where does Pickering set Moore up?
3. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
4. What planes are sent to fight the Japanese?
5. When does Chapter 1 open?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)