|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) Parris Island.
(d) The Solomon Island.
2. When does Chapter 6 open?
(a) June 1, 1942.
(b) June 18, 1942.
(c) June 5, 1942.
(d) June 19, 1942.
3. When was the airfield on the island Dunn is on constructed?
4. What carrier does Captain Galloway land on after the attack of Pearl Harbor?
(a) The Essex.
(b) The Saratoga.
(c) The Boxer.
(d) The Midway.
5. What is the name of Killer McCoy's girlfriend?
6. When does Chapter 1 open?
(a) June 6, 1942.
(b) June 8, 1942.
(c) June 12, 1942.
(d) June 4, 1942.
7. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
(b) The Secretary of the Navy.
(c) General Swanson.
(d) Admiral Nimitz.
8. What does Dunn forget to do when the battle begins?
(a) Put his gloves on.
(b) Get his guns ready.
(c) Radio his position.
(d) Get his goggles on.
9. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) His brother's reaction to his new assignment.
(b) His father's reaction to his new assignment.
(c) His sister's reaction to his new assignment.
(d) His mother's reaction to his new assignment.
10. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
(a) December 5, 1941.
(b) December 12, 1941.
(c) December 9, 1941.
(d) December 7, 1941.
11. How long after the phone call to Major Humphrey is Session's plane schedule to land?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
12. What military branch is Dunn part of?
(a) US NAVY.
(b) US AIR FORCE
(c) US ARMY.
13. Where is the Marine Air Group HQ located?
(b) Pearl Harbor.
14. What does Moore not have much of?
(a) Respect for the Japanese.
(b) Respect for his father.
(c) Respect for his mother.
(d) Respect for the Navy.
15. What do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss the animosity between?
(a) The US Army and the US Marine Corp.
(b) The US Army and the US Navy.
(c) The US Army and the US Air Force.
(d) The US Air Force and the US Navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
2. When does Chapter 2 open?
3. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
4. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
5. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)