|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
(a) Change medical records.
(b) Sneak documents out.
2. When does Captain Galloway meet with Lt Colonel Dawkins?
(a) June 20, 1942.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) June 22, 1942.
(d) June 27, 1942.
3. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
(a) The Solomon Island.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) Parris Island.
4. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
(c) Full Commander.
5. What is Moore's father's occupation?
6. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) San Diego.
(c) The Marianne Island.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
7. What should be attacked before Rafael according to the Navy?
8. What does Moore discover when he asks McCoy about his nickname?
(a) It was given by his wife.
(b) It was earned in Germany.
(c) That it was because of his hard punches.
(d) That it is not a subject he wants to cover.
9. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions working?
(a) The US Navy Intelligence.
(b) The Army Intelligence.
(c) The US Air Force Intelligence.
(d) The Marine Corps Intelligence.
10. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Record soldiers' views on the war.
(b) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
(c) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
(d) Make a movie of their battles.
11. What does Galloway retrieve at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) His 1939 Ford Coupe.
(b) His 1933 Ford Coupe.
(c) His 1927 Ford Coupe.
(d) His 1935 Ford Coupe.
12. What do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss the animosity between?
(a) The US Air Force and the US Navy.
(b) The US Army and the US Marine Corp.
(c) The US Army and the US Air Force.
(d) The US Army and the US Navy.
13. When does Chapter 3 open?
(a) June 5. 1942.
(b) June 17, 1942.
(c) June 15, 1942.
(d) June 1, 1942.
14. What special detachment does Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions want to enlist a special recruit to?
(a) Special Department 24.
(b) Special Department 17.
(c) Special Department 15.
(d) Special Department 14.
15. How long is Dunn told not to fly?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
2. Where is Moore transferred to after his phone conversation with Pluto?
3. What is the name of Killer McCoy's girlfriend?
4. Where is Jacob Reeves in Chapter 4?
5. What does General Harris think of Dillon's mission?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)