|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fleming Pickering's rank?
2. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
(a) The President.
(b) The administrative assistant to the Secretary of the Navy.
(d) Admiral Nimitz.
3. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
(a) Sneak documents out.
(d) Change medical records.
4. When was the airfield on the island Dunn is on constructed?
5. What special detachment does Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions want to enlist a special recruit to?
(a) Special Department 14.
(b) Special Department 15.
(c) Special Department 17.
(d) Special Department 24.
6. What is the team of Australians left behind enemy lines to gather intelligence called?
(a) The Gatherers.
(b) The Air Pattern Establishment.
(c) The Coastwatcher Establishment.
(d) The Aussi Establishment.
7. What does Barbara Ward think her future is?
8. What is Hon's nickname?
9. When does Moore board a seaplane for Pearl Harbor?
(a) June 20, 1942.
(b) June 27, 1942.
(c) June 22, 1942.
(d) June 25, 1942.
10. Where is the Marine Air Group HQ located?
(b) Pearl Harbor.
11. What island do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss after deciding Moore's assignment?
(c) The Mariannes.
12. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
(a) Identify himself.
(b) Share his hand.
(d) Enter the room.
13. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) New York.
(b) San Diego.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
14. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
(a) Admiral Nimitz.
(b) Admiral June 8 1942.
(c) The President.
(d) Colonelt grilly.
15. Where is Sessions stationed?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pickering set Moore up?
2. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
3. Who is Andrew's Foster's son?
4. What should be attacked before Rafael according to the Navy?
5. What are the Japanese buildings on the island discussed in Chapter 9?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)