|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Moore?
2. What should be attacked before Rafael according to the Navy?
3. Where does Pickering set Moore up?
(a) A tent.
(b) A local's house.
(c) The Major's house.
(d) A local hotel.
4. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) His sister's reaction to his new assignment.
(b) His father's reaction to his new assignment.
(c) His brother's reaction to his new assignment.
(d) His mother's reaction to his new assignment.
5. What does Moore not have much of?
(a) Respect for his mother.
(b) Respect for his father.
(c) Respect for the Japanese.
(d) Respect for the Navy.
6. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
(c) Petty Officer.
7. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
(a) The President.
(b) Admiral June 8 1942.
(c) Admiral Nimitz.
(d) Colonelt grilly.
8. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
(a) He was transfered to a bomber squadron.
(b) He was grounded.
(c) He was demoted and sent stateside.
(d) He was transferred to a training squadron.
9. What does General Harris think of Dillon's mission?
(a) It is essential.
(b) It is premature.
(c) It is a waste of time.
(d) It is unfeasible.
10. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
(a) San Diego.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
11. What is Dunn's opinion of Schneider?
(a) He is a simple guy.
(b) He is a funny guy.
(c) He is a pompous elitist.
(d) He is a book worm.
12. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions working?
(a) The Army Intelligence.
(b) The US Navy Intelligence.
(c) The US Air Force Intelligence.
(d) The Marine Corps Intelligence.
13. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
(b) Record soldiers' views on the war.
(c) Make a movie of their battles.
(d) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
14. What does Dunn have before the battle?
(a) A large breakfast.
(c) Just a glass of water.
15. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
(b) Hollywood press agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the phone call to Major Humphrey is Session's plane schedule to land?
2. Who does Moore have dinner with?
3. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
4. What division is General Harris the deputy commander of?
5. What game is MacArthur good at?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)