|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zimmerman's rank?
(a) Gunnery Sgt.
(b) Petty Officer.
(c) First Sergeant.
2. What is the name of Killer McCoy's girlfriend?
3. Where was Hon working before the war?
(b) Los Alamos.
4. When was the airfield on the island Dunn is on constructed?
5. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
(a) Admiral Nimitz.
(b) General Swanson.
(c) The Secretary of the Navy.
6. What is the first thing Sessions does to Moore?
(a) He ask him what he wants to eat.
(b) He asks him about his trip.
(c) He asks him about his parent.
(d) Asks him questions in Japanese.
7. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
(a) He was demoted and sent stateside.
(b) He was transferred to a training squadron.
(c) He was grounded.
(d) He was transfered to a bomber squadron.
8. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
(a) Petty Officer.
9. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
(c) Hollywood press agent.
10. What are the Japanese buildings on the island discussed in Chapter 9?
(a) A new airfield.
(b) A plane factory.
(c) A new resupply base.
(d) A boat repair facility.
11. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
(a) To go see one of her friends.
(b) To try to find her brother.
(c) Come see her.
(d) To keep on resting.
12. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 7?
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) New York.
(d) San Diego.
13. How long after the phone call to Major Humphrey is Session's plane schedule to land?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
14. What does General Harris think of Dillon's mission?
(a) It is essential.
(b) It is a waste of time.
(c) It is premature.
(d) It is unfeasible.
15. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) His brother's reaction to his new assignment.
(b) His sister's reaction to his new assignment.
(c) His father's reaction to his new assignment.
(d) His mother's reaction to his new assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What division is Lt Dunn transferred to?
2. Where was John Moore born?
3. How old is Moore?
4. When does Chapter 3 open?
5. What does Moore not have much of?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)