|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jacob Reeves in Chapter 4?
(a) San Diego.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
2. What game is MacArthur good at?
(a) Black Jack.
3. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions working?
(a) The Marine Corps Intelligence.
(b) The US Navy Intelligence.
(c) The Army Intelligence.
(d) The US Air Force Intelligence.
4. When are the First Marine Division officers told about the plan to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) June 21, 1942.
(b) June 27, 1942.
(c) June 25, 1942.
(d) June 29, 1942.
5. How long is Dunn told not to fly?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 2 months.
6. What is the name of Killer McCoy's girlfriend?
7. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
(a) He was grounded.
(b) He was transfered to a bomber squadron.
(c) He was transferred to a training squadron.
(d) He was demoted and sent stateside.
8. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
(b) The Secretary of the Navy.
(c) Admiral Nimitz.
(d) General Swanson.
9. Who does Galloway ask to be assigned to his unit?
(a) Captain Richardson.
(b) John Moore.
(c) Tech Sgt Oblensky.
(d) Major Dowel.
10. What is Barbara Ward's marital status?
(a) Married and happy.
(b) Married, but separated.
11. What is Zimmerman's rank?
(b) First Sergeant.
(c) Petty Officer.
(d) Gunnery Sgt.
12. What military branch is Dunn part of?
(a) US ARMY.
(b) US AIR FORCE
(c) US NAVY.
13. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Record soldiers' views on the war.
(b) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
(c) Make a movie of their battles.
(d) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
14. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
(a) San Diego.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
15. What does Galloway retrieve at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) His 1927 Ford Coupe.
(b) His 1935 Ford Coupe.
(c) His 1939 Ford Coupe.
(d) His 1933 Ford Coupe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
2. What does Dunn forget to do when the battle begins?
3. What does Dunn have before the battle?
4. What should be attacked before Rafael according to the Navy?
5. What is the first thing Sessions does to Moore?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)