Short Answer Key
1. When does Chapter 1 open?
June 4, 1942.
2. Where does Chapter 1 open?
3. What military branch is Dunn part of?
4. What plane is Dunn piloting?
5. When was the airfield on the island Dunn is on constructed?
6. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
December 7, 1941.
7. What planes are sent to fight the Japanese?
Buffalo and Wildcats.
8. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
9. What does Dunn have before the battle?
10. What does Dunn forget to do when the battle begins?
Get his goggles on.
11. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
12. How long is Dunn told not to fly?
1. When does Chapter 2 open?
June 8, 1942.
2. What is Fleming...
This section contains 2,029 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)