Quiz: Chapters 11-2 to Chapter 13
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Schneider think should be admired?
a) Defying his uncle's commands.
b) Adherence to his uncle's commands.
c) Defying military protocol.
d) Adherence to military protocol.
2. What does Pickering call upon to rationalize his behavior?
a) Army lore.
b) Navy lore.
c) His conscience.
d) Marine lore.
3. Why is Captain Galloway tired in Chapter 11?
a) He is on guard shift every night.
b) He is testing the planes assigned to his group.
c) He is sick.
d) He is training his pilots.
4. Where is Major Dillon on July 5, 1942?
a) Pearl Harbor
d) San Diego.
5. Why is Mary Agnes considered a low level...
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)