|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are women predominantly portrayed by Griffin in "Battleground"?
(a) As sisters of main characters.
(b) As less than desirable.
(c) As lovers of main characters.
(d) As trash.
2. Where did Stecker first meet Pickering?
(a) In 1946.
(b) During training in South Carolina.
(c) During WWI.
(d) In 1942.
3. Whose message does Knox bring to Pickering?
(d) The President's and Vandergrift's.
4. Who does Pickering leave in charge of his team?
(b) His secretary.
5. What does Schneider think should be admired?
(a) Defying military protocol.
(b) Adherence to military protocol.
(c) Defying his uncle's commands.
(d) Adherence to his uncle's commands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fleming Pickering's rank?
2. Who does Galloway ask to be assigned to his unit?
3. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
4. Who is in charge of keeping David Schneider from entering a sexual and emotional relationship?
5. Where is the Marine Air Group HQ located?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)