|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the First Marine Division set to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) August 25, 1942.
(b) August 1, 1942.
(c) August 5, 1942.
(d) August 10, 1942.
2. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
(a) The President.
(b) Admiral June 8 1942.
(c) Admiral Nimitz.
(d) Colonelt grilly.
3. Who is being considered as replacements to Goettge, Cory and Ringer?
(a) Hon and Dailey.
(b) Moore alone.
(c) Moore and Hon.
(d) Dailey and Moore.
4. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
(a) He was transferred to a training squadron.
(b) He was grounded.
(c) He was transfered to a bomber squadron.
(d) He was demoted and sent stateside.
5. What does Pickering call upon to rationalize his behavior?
(a) Army lore.
(b) His conscience.
(c) Navy lore.
(d) Marine lore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What military branch is Dunn part of?
2. Why does David Schneider have difficulty understanding the issue mentioned in Question #111?
3. What does Ellen think of her decision to sleep with Pickering?
4. What does Ellen think of Dailey?
5. What does Dawkins present Lt Dun with in the Hospital?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)