|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
(a) General Swanson.
(c) The Secretary of the Navy.
(d) Admiral Nimitz.
2. Who is Andrew's Foster's son?
(a) John Moore.
(b) Malcolm Pickering.
(d) Major Koffler.
3. Why was Dailey's status as a pilot rescinded?
(a) He has a heart murmur.
(b) He tried to fly home to the US with his plane.
(c) He wasn't good enough at math.
(d) He is not good.
4. What message do the Naval officers bring on Guadalcanal?
(a) That Pickering must be arrested.
(b) That Pickering must be promoted.
(c) That Pickering must return with them.
(d) That Pickering must keep a low profile if he decides to stay.
5. What does Dunn have before the battle?
(a) Just a glass of water.
(c) A large breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Pickering at the start of Chapter 18?
2. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
3. Who does Pickering send a message to in Chapter 16?
4. Who do Hon and Moore discuss the coldness of?
5. When does Chapter 1 open?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)