|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara Ward think her future is?
2. Why was Dailey's status as a pilot rescinded?
(a) He is not good.
(b) He has a heart murmur.
(c) He tried to fly home to the US with his plane.
(d) He wasn't good enough at math.
3. What planes are sent to fight the Japanese?
(a) Buffalo and Wildcats.
(b) Wildcats and P-38.
(c) Buffalo and Corsairs.
(d) Corsairs and P-38.
4. What does the first plane landing on Guadalcanal leave the island with?
(c) Two wounded soldiers.
(d) Letters from soldiers.
5. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
(a) Admiral Nimitz.
(b) The administrative assistant to the Secretary of the Navy.
(c) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides they can do nothing about Moore's departure?
2. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
3. What does Vandergrift learn about Moore?
4. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 7?
5. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)