|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does MacArthur's office claim not to know?
(a) That Pickering is in the Navy.
(b) That Pickering was supposed to be in the U.S.
(c) That Pickering is dead.
(d) That Pickering is alive.
2. Who can Ellen not reach at the end of Chapter 17?
3. What is Zimmerman's rank?
(b) Gunnery Sgt.
(c) Petty Officer.
(d) First Sergeant.
4. Why is Dailey sent to the South Pacific?
(a) As a base commander.
(b) To prison.
(c) As a pilot.
(d) To serve as a backup for Hon and Moore.
5. Who is being considered as replacements to Goettge, Cory and Ringer?
(a) Hon and Dailey.
(b) Dailey and Moore.
(c) Moore alone.
(d) Moore and Hon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Moore agree to pass on to Major Banning?
2. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
3. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
4. Where is Moore approached by Colonel Dailey?
5. What is Pickering put in charge of?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)