|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moore ordered to do at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) Pick up people at the airport.
(b) Transport a message.
(c) Change to plain clothes.
(d) Report for cryptography training.
2. Who is being considered as replacements to Goettge, Cory and Ringer?
(a) Hon and Dailey.
(b) Moore alone.
(c) Moore and Hon.
(d) Dailey and Moore.
3. Where was John Moore born?
(a) Saint Louis.
(c) San Diego.
4. When does Moore board a seaplane for Pearl Harbor?
(a) June 22, 1942.
(b) June 20, 1942.
(c) June 25, 1942.
(d) June 27, 1942.
5. What attacks the boat Pickering is on?
(a) A Japanese plane.
(b) A Japanese submarine.
(c) A Japanese destroyer.
(d) A Japanese torpedo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of keeping David Schneider from entering a sexual and emotional relationship?
2. When does Chapter 3 open?
3. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
4. How old is Moore?
5. How many Japanese aircraft are downed by the VMF-229?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)