|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chapter 3 open?
(a) June 17, 1942.
(b) June 1, 1942.
(c) June 15, 1942.
(d) June 5. 1942.
2. What is David Schneider's rank?
3. What message do the Naval officers bring on Guadalcanal?
(a) That Pickering must be arrested.
(b) That Pickering must return with them.
(c) That Pickering must be promoted.
(d) That Pickering must keep a low profile if he decides to stay.
4. What does David Schneider have trouble understanding?
(a) That wars don't need understanding.
(b) That his leader knows best.
(c) That wars are not fought by the book.
(d) The reason for how he is treated.
5. When does Chapter 6 open?
(a) June 19, 1942.
(b) June 18, 1942.
(c) June 5, 1942.
(d) June 1, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
2. What does Moore not have much of?
3. How many women attend the reunion in Chapter 10?
4. Where does Moore show Ellen the message he received?
5. What does the first plane landing on Guadalcanal leave the island with?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)