|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss the animosity between?
(a) The US Army and the US Air Force.
(b) The US Army and the US Navy.
(c) The US Air Force and the US Navy.
(d) The US Army and the US Marine Corp.
2. When does Moore board a seaplane for Pearl Harbor?
(a) June 27, 1942.
(b) June 20, 1942.
(c) June 22, 1942.
(d) June 25, 1942.
3. Who reprimands Schneider for his lack of understanding of how things work in the time of war in Chapter 12?
(a) Lt Ward.
(c) John Moore.
(d) Colonel Rixby.
4. What is Goettge's rank?
5. What does Pickering call upon to rationalize his behavior?
(a) His conscience.
(b) Army lore.
(c) Navy lore.
(d) Marine lore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hon and his team try to determine from the message intercepted from the Japanese?
2. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
3. How long is Dunn told not to fly?
4. Who does Pickering leave in charge of his team?
5. What game is MacArthur good at?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)