|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Moore approached by Colonel Dailey?
(a) A bakery.
(b) The lobby.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The parking lot.
2. When was the airfield on the island Dunn is on constructed?
3. When does Chapter 1 open?
(a) June 12, 1942.
(b) June 4, 1942.
(c) June 6, 1942.
(d) June 8, 1942.
4. Where did Stecker first meet Pickering?
(a) In 1942.
(b) During WWI.
(c) During training in South Carolina.
(d) In 1946.
5. Why do Hon and Pickering decide to not tell their superior about Moore's work?
(a) Because their superior would not want someone else knowing so much about Allied plans.
(b) Because their superior would not want someone that good in Australia.
(c) Because their superior would not accept to pay for another analyst.
(d) Because their superior would want to get him for their team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
2. Who is Schneider's uncle?
3. What does Schneider think should be admired?
4. When does Chapter 6 open?
5. What do Hon and his team try to determine from the message intercepted from the Japanese?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)