|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Hon and Pickering face if someone found about Moore?
(a) Court martial and prison.
(b) Reasignment to the front.
(c) Court martial and death.
(d) Dishonnorable discharge.
2. Who reprimands Schneider for his lack of understanding of how things work in the time of war in Chapter 12?
(a) John Moore.
(c) Lt Ward.
(d) Colonel Rixby.
3. What is Fleming Pickering's rank?
4. What does Vandergrift order at the start of Chapter 16?
(a) That Pickering be arrested.
(b) That everyone leave the island.
(c) That Pickering be given carte blanche.
(d) That no intelligence officer be put in harm's way.
5. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
(a) December 9, 1941.
(b) December 12, 1941.
(c) December 7, 1941.
(d) December 5, 1941.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Chapter 2 open?
2. What does Dunn have before the battle?
3. What is Fowler the Senator of according to Chapter 15?
4. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
5. What position is Pickering elevated to?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)