|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the First Marine Division officers told about the plan to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) June 29, 1942.
(b) June 21, 1942.
(c) June 27, 1942.
(d) June 25, 1942.
2. What is Pickering put in charge of?
(a) Food on the island.
(b) Intelligence on the island.
(c) Medical care on the island.
(d) Ammunition on the island.
3. Where is Jacob Reeves in Chapter 4?
(a) San Diego.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
4. What does David Schneider have trouble understanding?
(a) That wars don't need understanding.
(b) That his leader knows best.
(c) That wars are not fought by the book.
(d) The reason for how he is treated.
5. What rank is Hon?
(a) First Lieutenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Pickering make?
2. What is Moore ordered to do at the start of Chapter 10?
3. Where does Dailey meet with MacArthur?
4. Why does David Schneider have difficulty understanding the issue mentioned in Question #111?
5. Where is the Marine Air Group HQ located?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)