|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chapter 3 open?
(a) June 1, 1942.
(b) June 15, 1942.
(c) June 5. 1942.
(d) June 17, 1942.
2. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
(a) It the highest he could imagine.
(b) It is better than the U.S Navy HQ.
(c) It is almost invisible.
(d) It is lax.
3. What planes are sent to fight the Japanese?
(a) Buffalo and Wildcats.
(b) Buffalo and Corsairs.
(c) Corsairs and P-38.
(d) Wildcats and P-38.
4. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
(a) General Swanson.
(b) Admiral Nimitz.
(c) The Secretary of the Navy.
5. When does Captain Galloway meet with Lt Colonel Dawkins?
(a) June 20, 1942.
(b) June 27, 1942.
(c) June 22, 1942.
(d) June 25, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. What degree did Moore get?
2. Where was Hon working before the war?
3. What does Pickering call upon to rationalize his behavior?
4. What military branch is Dunn part of?
5. What does David Schneider have trouble understanding?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)