|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men survived Goettge's patrol?
2. What game is MacArthur good at?
(d) Black Jack.
3. Why is Dailey sent to the South Pacific?
(a) To prison.
(b) As a base commander.
(c) As a pilot.
(d) To serve as a backup for Hon and Moore.
4. What does Moore do during his first assignment?
(a) Create clear guidelines for document translation.
(b) He decipher the hidden meaning behind the message.
(c) Translate unknown code.
(d) Bring documents to MacArthur.
5. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
(a) He was demoted and sent stateside.
(b) He was transferred to a training squadron.
(c) He was transfered to a bomber squadron.
(d) He was grounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
2. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
3. Where does Chapter 14 open?
4. What is David Schneider's rank?
5. What does Barbara Ward think her future is?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)