|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chapter 3 open?
(a) June 5. 1942.
(b) June 17, 1942.
(c) June 15, 1942.
(d) June 1, 1942.
2. What shocks the reader?
(a) Pickering's decision to go to battle.
(b) Pickering's choice of a replacement.
(c) Pickering's decision to leave.
(d) Pickering's decision to fly solo.
3. What is Barbara Ward's marital status?
(c) Married and happy.
(d) Married, but separated.
4. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) His brother's reaction to his new assignment.
(b) His sister's reaction to his new assignment.
(c) His father's reaction to his new assignment.
(d) His mother's reaction to his new assignment.
5. What is Moore's father's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What carrier does Captain Galloway land on after the attack of Pearl Harbor?
2. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
3. Where are the ships for the invasion of the Solomon Island loaded?
4. Where is Major Dillon on July 5, 1942?
5. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)