|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
(d) Petty Officer.
2. What are Vandergrift's orders for Pickering?
(a) To send him to safety as quickly as possible.
(b) To give him a fighting unit to command.
(c) To keep him.
(d) To arrest him.
3. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
(a) His raise.
(b) His time in Japan.
(c) His extension of work.
(d) His new rank.
4. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
(a) Major Marks.
(b) Major Erikson.
(c) Major Craim.
(d) Major Parks.
5. What is George Dailey's rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
2. How is Moore supposed to transport the message to Major Banning?
3. When does Chapter 3 open?
4. What special detachment does Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions want to enlist a special recruit to?
5. What is Moore's father's occupation?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)