|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chapter 1 open?
(a) June 12, 1942.
(b) June 6, 1942.
(c) June 4, 1942.
(d) June 8, 1942.
2. What rank is Clyde Dawkins?
(a) Lt Colonel.
3. What does Moore do during his first assignment?
(a) Translate unknown code.
(b) He decipher the hidden meaning behind the message.
(c) Create clear guidelines for document translation.
(d) Bring documents to MacArthur.
4. Who is Schneider's uncle?
(b) Markus Knox.
(c) Robert Bixby.
(d) Admiral Wagam.
5. How many men does Captain Goettge take on patrol?
(a) 20 men.
(b) 30 men.
(c) 15 men.
(d) 25 men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
2. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
3. Where is Sessions stationed?
4. What is Pickering put in charge of?
5. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)