|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
(a) His extension of work.
(b) His time in Japan.
(c) His new rank.
(d) His raise.
2. Where does Chapter 14 open?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) San Diego.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
3. Where was Hon working before the war?
(c) Los Alamos.
4. What does Galloway retrieve at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) His 1935 Ford Coupe.
(b) His 1933 Ford Coupe.
(c) His 1939 Ford Coupe.
(d) His 1927 Ford Coupe.
5. When are the First Marine Division officers told about the plan to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) June 21, 1942.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) June 27, 1942.
(d) June 29, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barbara Ward's marital status?
2. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
3. What is the first thing Sessions does to Moore?
4. Where are the ships for the invasion of the Solomon Island loaded?
5. What island do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss after deciding Moore's assignment?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)