|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rank of the soldier accompanying Pickering?
(b) Sergeant Major.
2. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 17 days.
(d) 7 days.
3. Why do Hon and Pickering decide to not tell their superior about Moore's work?
(a) Because their superior would not want someone that good in Australia.
(b) Because their superior would not want someone else knowing so much about Allied plans.
(c) Because their superior would not accept to pay for another analyst.
(d) Because their superior would want to get him for their team.
4. What island do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss after deciding Moore's assignment?
(a) The Mariannes.
5. Who is Moore writing a letter to in Chapter 10?
(a) Barbara Ward.
(b) His lawyer.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks the reader?
2. Who does Lt Donnelly send to fetch Moore at the start of Chapter 11?
3. What does Moore receive after delivering the message?
4. Where is Moore transferred to after his phone conversation with Pluto?
5. What is Fowler the Senator of according to Chapter 15?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)