|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reprimands Schneider for his lack of understanding of how things work in the time of war in Chapter 12?
(b) John Moore.
(c) Colonel Rixby.
(d) Lt Ward.
2. What does Hon realize after Moore's first assignment?
(a) That he will be more valuable than thought.
(b) That he is imcompetent.
(c) That he isn't as smart as he looked.
(d) That he is slow.
3. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
(a) The President.
(c) Admiral Nimitz.
(d) The administrative assistant to the Secretary of the Navy.
4. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
(b) Record soldiers' views on the war.
(c) Make a movie of their battles.
(d) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
5. What does Moore receive after delivering the message?
(a) A letter from his father.
(b) A letter from mother.
(c) A letter from Barbara.
(d) A letter from his lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Chapter 2 open?
2. When is the First Marine Division set to attack the Solomon Islands?
3. Who does Lt Donnelly send to fetch Moore at the start of Chapter 11?
4. When does Chapter 3 open?
5. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)