|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
(a) His time in Japan.
(b) His raise.
(c) His new rank.
(d) His extension of work.
2. What does Dawkins do for Captain Galloway?
(a) He helps have him reinstated in active forces in the Pacific.
(b) He excuses some of his absences.
(c) He helps him get work at home.
(d) He promotes him.
3. What carrier does Captain Galloway land on after the attack of Pearl Harbor?
(a) The Essex.
(b) The Boxer.
(c) The Saratoga.
(d) The Midway.
4. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) The Solomon Island.
(c) Parris Island.
5. How is Moore supposed to transport the message to Major Banning?
(a) On paper.
(b) Using the phone.
(c) By remembering it.
(d) Using radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
2. What are the aviators' feelings toward David Schneider according to Chapter 13?
3. Why is Mary Agnes considered a low level character?
4. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
5. Who is Moore writing a letter to in Chapter 10?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)