|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
(a) December 12, 1941.
(b) December 7, 1941.
(c) December 9, 1941.
(d) December 5, 1941.
2. What rank is Hon?
(c) First Lieutenant.
3. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
(a) Parris Island.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(d) The Solomon Island.
4. Where does Chapter 1 open?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(c) Midway Island.
(d) San Diego.
5. What are the aviators' feelings toward David Schneider according to Chapter 13?
(a) He is teased.
(b) He is disciplined.
(c) He is tolerable.
(d) He is not liked.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the airfield on the island Dunn is on constructed?
2. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 9?
3. When are the First Marine Division officers told about the plan to attack the Solomon Islands?
4. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
5. What division is General Harris the deputy commander of?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)