|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pickering set Moore up?
(a) The Major's house.
(b) A local's house.
(c) A tent.
(d) A local hotel.
2. What should be attacked before Rafael according to the Navy?
3. Who is in charge of keeping David Schneider from entering a sexual and emotional relationship?
(b) The Admiral.
4. When are the First Marine Division officers told about the plan to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) June 27, 1942.
(b) June 21, 1942.
(c) June 29, 1942.
(d) June 25, 1942.
5. What group is the message Moore transported bad news for?
(a) The First Marine Division.
(b) The Second Marine Division.
(c) The Fourth Marine Division.
(d) The Third Marine Division.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Chapter 2 open?
2. What special detachment does Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions want to enlist a special recruit to?
3. What shocks the reader?
4. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
5. Where is Jacob Reeves in Chapter 4?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)