|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank is Hon?
(c) First Lieutenant.
2. When is the First Marine Division set to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) August 25, 1942.
(b) August 10, 1942.
(c) August 5, 1942.
(d) August 1, 1942.
3. What decision does Pickering make?
(a) To go home.
(b) To go battle.
(c) To take a leave of absence.
(d) To fly a Wildcat.
4. Where does Pickering set Moore up?
(a) A tent.
(b) A local's house.
(c) The Major's house.
(d) A local hotel.
5. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
(a) It is better than the U.S Navy HQ.
(b) It is almost invisible.
(c) It is lax.
(d) It the highest he could imagine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions working?
2. What is Zimmerman's rank?
3. What is Moore's father's occupation?
4. How many Wildcats does Galloway hope to have operational in his group?
5. What is Moore ordered to do at the start of Chapter 10?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)