|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
(a) His raise.
(b) His extension of work.
(c) His time in Japan.
(d) His new rank.
2. Why is Mary Agnes considered a low level character?
(a) Her relationship with Moore.
(b) Her relationship with Galloway.
(c) Her number of lovers.
(d) Her relationship with Dunn.
3. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 7?
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) New York.
(d) San Diego.
4. What is the first thing Sessions does to Moore?
(a) Asks him questions in Japanese.
(b) He ask him what he wants to eat.
(c) He asks him about his trip.
(d) He asks him about his parent.
5. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
(a) He was demoted and sent stateside.
(b) He was grounded.
(c) He was transferred to a training squadron.
(d) He was transfered to a bomber squadron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Pickering make?
2. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
3. What is David Schneider's rank?
4. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
5. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)