|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What military branch is Dunn part of?
(b) US NAVY.
(c) US AIR FORCE
(d) US ARMY.
2. What is Moore ordered to do at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) Change to plain clothes.
(b) Report for cryptography training.
(c) Transport a message.
(d) Pick up people at the airport.
3. What does Dawkins present Lt Dun with in the Hospital?
(a) The Purple Heart.
(b) A letter of reprimand.
(c) The Navy Cross.
(d) A letter of dismissal.
4. What decision does Pickering make?
(a) To go home.
(b) To take a leave of absence.
(c) To go battle.
(d) To fly a Wildcat.
5. What does Moore do during his first assignment?
(a) Translate unknown code.
(b) Create clear guidelines for document translation.
(c) He decipher the hidden meaning behind the message.
(d) Bring documents to MacArthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pickering call upon to rationalize his behavior?
2. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions working?
3. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 9?
4. Where is the Marine Air Group HQ located?
5. What are the Japanese buildings on the island discussed in Chapter 9?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)