|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Schneider's uncle?
(b) Admiral Wagam.
(c) Robert Bixby.
(d) Markus Knox.
2. When are the First Marine Division officers told about the plan to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) June 27, 1942.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) June 29, 1942.
(d) June 21, 1942.
3. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
(a) Sneak documents out.
(b) Change medical records.
4. Where is Major Dillon on July 5, 1942?
(a) San Diego.
(c) Pearl Harbor
5. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
(a) Admiral Nimitz.
(b) The administrative assistant to the Secretary of the Navy.
(c) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Schneider think should be admired?
2. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
3. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
4. How is Moore supposed to transport the message to Major Banning?
5. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)