|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Schneider's uncle?
(b) Robert Bixby.
(c) Admiral Wagam.
(d) Markus Knox.
2. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
(a) Admiral Nimitz.
(b) General Swanson.
(c) The Secretary of the Navy.
3. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 17 days.
(d) 10 days.
4. Who is Andrew's Foster's son?
(a) Major Koffler.
(b) Malcolm Pickering.
(c) John Moore.
5. Who is Moore a descendant of?
(a) A wealthy Pennsylvania family.
(b) A wealthy South Carolina family.
(c) A wealthy California family.
(d) A wealthy New York family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 7?
2. Why do Hon and Pickering decide to not tell their superior about Moore's work?
3. What is the first thing Sessions does to Moore?
4. Why is Captain Galloway tired in Chapter 11?
5. What should be attacked before Rafael according to the Navy?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)