|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara Ward think her future is?
2. What does Moore not have much of?
(a) Respect for his father.
(b) Respect for the Japanese.
(c) Respect for the Navy.
(d) Respect for his mother.
3. What rank is Hon?
(b) First Lieutenant.
4. How is Moore supposed to transport the message to Major Banning?
(a) Using radio.
(b) On paper.
(c) Using the phone.
(d) By remembering it.
5. When is the First Marine Division set to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) August 10, 1942.
(b) August 5, 1942.
(c) August 1, 1942.
(d) August 25, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Chapter 2 open?
2. What is Moore ordered to do at the start of Chapter 10?
3. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
4. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
5. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)