|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the First Marine Division set to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) August 25, 1942.
(b) August 10, 1942.
(c) August 5, 1942.
(d) August 1, 1942.
2. What does Moore not have much of?
(a) Respect for the Navy.
(b) Respect for his mother.
(c) Respect for his father.
(d) Respect for the Japanese.
3. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
(a) Admiral Nimitz.
(b) The administrative assistant to the Secretary of the Navy.
(c) The President.
4. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Record soldiers' views on the war.
(b) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
(c) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
(d) Make a movie of their battles.
5. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
2. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions working?
3. What rank is Clyde Dawkins?
4. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
5. What division is Lt Dunn transferred to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)