|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Japanese buildings on the island discussed in Chapter 9?
(a) A new airfield.
(b) A plane factory.
(c) A new resupply base.
(d) A boat repair facility.
2. What is the first thing Sessions does to Moore?
(a) He ask him what he wants to eat.
(b) Asks him questions in Japanese.
(c) He asks him about his parent.
(d) He asks him about his trip.
3. Who does Moore have dinner with?
(a) Uncle Robert.
(b) Uncle Charles.
(c) Uncle Bill.
(d) Uncle Sam.
4. What is Hon's nickname?
5. What is Dunn's opinion of Schneider?
(a) He is a funny guy.
(b) He is a pompous elitist.
(c) He is a book worm.
(d) He is a simple guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
2. What island do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss after deciding Moore's assignment?
3. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
4. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 7?
5. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)