|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
(a) December 5, 1941.
(b) December 7, 1941.
(c) December 9, 1941.
(d) December 12, 1941.
2. How old is Moore?
3. What is Dunn's opinion of Schneider?
(a) He is a pompous elitist.
(b) He is a book worm.
(c) He is a simple guy.
(d) He is a funny guy.
4. Where is Moore told he will be living?
(a) In a hotel near the airport.
(b) In the local army camp.
(c) Near The Elms.
(d) In Perth.
5. Who is Moore a descendant of?
(a) A wealthy California family.
(b) A wealthy New York family.
(c) A wealthy Pennsylvania family.
(d) A wealthy South Carolina family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
2. What are the Japanese buildings on the island discussed in Chapter 9?
3. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
4. Where was Hon working before the war?
5. What does Barbara Ward think her future is?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)