|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special detachment does Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions want to enlist a special recruit to?
(a) Special Department 14.
(b) Special Department 15.
(c) Special Department 17.
(d) Special Department 24.
2. How long after the phone call to Major Humphrey is Session's plane schedule to land?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
3. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
(a) He was grounded.
(b) He was transfered to a bomber squadron.
(c) He was transferred to a training squadron.
(d) He was demoted and sent stateside.
4. What does Galloway retrieve at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) His 1933 Ford Coupe.
(b) His 1939 Ford Coupe.
(c) His 1927 Ford Coupe.
(d) His 1935 Ford Coupe.
5. What does Dawkins do for Captain Galloway?
(a) He excuses some of his absences.
(b) He helps have him reinstated in active forces in the Pacific.
(c) He promotes him.
(d) He helps him get work at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Captain Galloway meet with Lt Colonel Dawkins?
2. When was the airfield on the island Dunn is on constructed?
3. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
4. Where does Chapter 1 open?
5. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)