|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
(a) Admiral Nimitz.
(b) The President.
(c) The administrative assistant to the Secretary of the Navy.
2. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 17 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 7 days.
3. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
(b) Parris Island.
(c) The Solomon Island.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
4. What does Dunn forget to do when the battle begins?
(a) Get his guns ready.
(b) Get his goggles on.
(c) Put his gloves on.
(d) Radio his position.
5. When does Moore board a seaplane for Pearl Harbor?
(a) June 20, 1942.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) June 22, 1942.
(d) June 27, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dunn have before the battle?
2. Where is the Marine Air Group HQ located?
3. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
4. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
5. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)