|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chapter 6 open?
(a) June 1, 1942.
(b) June 5, 1942.
(c) June 19, 1942.
(d) June 18, 1942.
2. What does Dawkins present Lt Dun with in the Hospital?
(a) The Navy Cross.
(b) A letter of dismissal.
(c) A letter of reprimand.
(d) The Purple Heart.
3. What does Dawkins do for Captain Galloway?
(a) He helps him get work at home.
(b) He promotes him.
(c) He excuses some of his absences.
(d) He helps have him reinstated in active forces in the Pacific.
4. What does Dunn have before the battle?
(a) A large breakfast.
(b) Just a glass of water.
5. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
(a) Go through the security.
(b) Transmit messages from office to office.
(c) Work around peoples' egos.
(d) Work the equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
2. What does Barbara Ward think her future is?
3. What does Nurse Flo Kocharski secretly do?
4. When does Captain Galloway meet with Lt Colonel Dawkins?
5. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 7?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)