|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
(a) He was demoted and sent stateside.
(b) He was transferred to a training squadron.
(c) He was grounded.
(d) He was transfered to a bomber squadron.
2. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
(a) Major Erikson.
(b) Major Marks.
(c) Major Craim.
(d) Major Parks.
3. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) His brother's reaction to his new assignment.
(b) His father's reaction to his new assignment.
(c) His sister's reaction to his new assignment.
(d) His mother's reaction to his new assignment.
4. When does Chapter 1 open?
(a) June 4, 1942.
(b) June 12, 1942.
(c) June 8, 1942.
(d) June 6, 1942.
5. What degree did Moore get?
(c) Oriental Languages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moore not have much of?
2. Who is Moore a descendant of?
3. How long is Dunn told not to fly?
4. What is David Schneider's rank?
5. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)