|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Moore board a seaplane for Pearl Harbor?
(a) June 22, 1942.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) June 27, 1942.
(d) June 20, 1942.
2. Where is Sessions stationed?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) San Diego.
3. What is David Schneider's rank?
4. What does Moore not have much of?
(a) Respect for his father.
(b) Respect for the Japanese.
(c) Respect for the Navy.
(d) Respect for his mother.
5. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
(a) Enter the room.
(b) Share his hand.
(c) Identify himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the phone call to Major Humphrey is Session's plane schedule to land?
2. What is Moore's father's occupation?
3. When does Chapter 3 open?
4. What is the name of Killer McCoy's girlfriend?
5. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)