|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
(b) Petty Officer.
2. What is the team of Australians left behind enemy lines to gather intelligence called?
(a) The Coastwatcher Establishment.
(b) The Gatherers.
(c) The Aussi Establishment.
(d) The Air Pattern Establishment.
3. Who is Moore a descendant of?
(a) A wealthy Pennsylvania family.
(b) A wealthy New York family.
(c) A wealthy California family.
(d) A wealthy South Carolina family.
4. What degree did Moore get?
(a) Oriental Languages.
5. When does Chapter 3 open?
(a) June 5. 1942.
(b) June 15, 1942.
(c) June 17, 1942.
(d) June 1, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
2. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
3. What is Fleming Pickering's rank?
4. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
5. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)