|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
(a) December 7, 1941.
(b) December 12, 1941.
(c) December 9, 1941.
(d) December 5, 1941.
2. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
3. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
(b) The administrative assistant to the Secretary of the Navy.
(c) Admiral Nimitz.
(d) The President.
4. What is McCoy's nickname?
5. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
(a) Transmit messages from office to office.
(b) Work the equipment.
(c) Go through the security.
(d) Work around peoples' egos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
2. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
3. What does Dunn have before the battle?
4. Where is Sessions stationed?
5. What game is MacArthur good at?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)