|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moore not have much of?
(a) Respect for the Navy.
(b) Respect for his father.
(c) Respect for his mother.
(d) Respect for the Japanese.
2. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 17 days.
3. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
(a) December 7, 1941.
(b) December 9, 1941.
(c) December 5, 1941.
(d) December 12, 1941.
4. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
(a) Transmit messages from office to office.
(b) Go through the security.
(c) Work around peoples' egos.
(d) Work the equipment.
5. What does Dunn forget to do when the battle begins?
(a) Put his gloves on.
(b) Radio his position.
(c) Get his guns ready.
(d) Get his goggles on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
2. Where was Hon working before the war?
3. How long is Dunn told not to fly?
4. How old is Moore?
5. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)