|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sessions stationed?
(a) San Diego.
(b) New York.
(c) Washington, D.C.
2. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 17 days.
(d) 10 days.
3. When does Chapter 3 open?
(a) June 1, 1942.
(b) June 15, 1942.
(c) June 17, 1942.
(d) June 5. 1942.
4. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
(a) Major Marks.
(b) Major Craim.
(c) Major Parks.
(d) Major Erikson.
5. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) His father's reaction to his new assignment.
(b) His mother's reaction to his new assignment.
(c) His brother's reaction to his new assignment.
(d) His sister's reaction to his new assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game is MacArthur good at?
2. Where does Chapter 1 open?
3. How long is Dunn told not to fly?
4. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
5. Where was John Moore born?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)