|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What military branch is Dunn part of?
(a) US AIR FORCE
(c) US NAVY.
(d) US ARMY.
2. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
3. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
(a) 17 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 7 days.
4. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
(a) Admiral June 8 1942.
(b) The President.
(c) Admiral Nimitz.
(d) Colonelt grilly.
5. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) His father's reaction to his new assignment.
(b) His mother's reaction to his new assignment.
(c) His sister's reaction to his new assignment.
(d) His brother's reaction to his new assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
2. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions working?
3. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
4. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
5. When does Chapter 2 open?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)