|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 17 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 7 days.
2. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
(a) Major Marks.
(b) Major Parks.
(c) Major Erikson.
(d) Major Craim.
3. When does Chapter 2 open?
(a) June 6, 1942.
(b) June 8, 1942.
(c) June 12, 1942.
(d) June 10, 1942.
4. What is the team of Australians left behind enemy lines to gather intelligence called?
(a) The Gatherers.
(b) The Coastwatcher Establishment.
(c) The Aussi Establishment.
(d) The Air Pattern Establishment.
5. What is Fleming Pickering's rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
2. Where is Sessions stationed?
3. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
4. What rank is Hon?
5. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)