|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chapter 1 open?
(a) June 4, 1942.
(b) June 12, 1942.
(c) June 8, 1942.
(d) June 6, 1942.
2. What is the team of Australians left behind enemy lines to gather intelligence called?
(a) The Air Pattern Establishment.
(b) The Gatherers.
(c) The Coastwatcher Establishment.
(d) The Aussi Establishment.
3. What does Dunn have before the battle?
(b) Just a glass of water.
(d) A large breakfast.
4. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 17 days.
(d) 10 days.
5. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) Parris Island.
(d) The Solomon Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
2. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
3. When does Chapter 3 open?
4. What rank is Hon?
5. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)