|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dunn forget to do when the battle begins?
(a) Get his guns ready.
(b) Put his gloves on.
(c) Radio his position.
(d) Get his goggles on.
2. When does Chapter 3 open?
(a) June 17, 1942.
(b) June 5. 1942.
(c) June 1, 1942.
(d) June 15, 1942.
3. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
(c) Full Commander.
4. How long is Dunn told not to fly?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. What planes are sent to fight the Japanese?
(a) Wildcats and P-38.
(b) Corsairs and P-38.
(c) Buffalo and Wildcats.
(d) Buffalo and Corsairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
2. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
3. What does Dunn have before the battle?
4. Where does Chapter 1 open?
5. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)