|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
2. When does Captain Galloway meet with Lt Colonel Dawkins?
(a) June 27, 1942.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) June 20, 1942.
(d) June 22, 1942.
3. How old is Moore?
4. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 17 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 5 days.
5. What rank is Hon?
(b) First Lieutenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
2. Who does Moore have dinner with?
3. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
4. What does Moore not have much of?
5. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)