|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
(a) Major Marks.
(b) Major Craim.
(c) Major Erikson.
(d) Major Parks.
2. What special detachment does Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions want to enlist a special recruit to?
(a) Special Department 24.
(b) Special Department 15.
(c) Special Department 14.
(d) Special Department 17.
3. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
4. When does Chapter 2 open?
(a) June 12, 1942.
(b) June 10, 1942.
(c) June 8, 1942.
(d) June 6, 1942.
5. How long of a leave is Moore given before taking on his new assignment?
(a) 17 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 5 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the airfield on the island Dunn is on constructed?
2. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
3. Where was Hon working before the war?
4. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
5. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)