|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Galloway ask to be assigned to his unit?
(a) Captain Richardson.
(b) John Moore.
(c) Major Dowel.
(d) Tech Sgt Oblensky.
2. What does Pickering's message say about his intention towards the Marines on Guadalcanal?
(a) He will stay with them.
(b) He wants to leave the Island.
(c) He wants to support them from afar.
(d) He wants reinforcements for them.
3. Where is Sessions stationed?
(b) San Diego.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York.
4. What special detachment does Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions want to enlist a special recruit to?
(a) Special Department 24.
(b) Special Department 17.
(c) Special Department 14.
(d) Special Department 15.
5. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Make a movie of their battles.
(b) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
(c) Record soldiers' views on the war.
(d) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was John Moore born?
2. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
3. Where is Major Dillon on July 5, 1942?
4. When does Chapter 3 open?
5. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)