|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Captain Galloway tired in Chapter 11?
(a) He is training his pilots.
(b) He is on guard shift every night.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is testing the planes assigned to his group.
2. When does Captain Galloway meet with Lt Colonel Dawkins?
(a) June 27, 1942.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) June 22, 1942.
(d) June 20, 1942.
3. What decision does Pickering make?
(a) To go battle.
(b) To go home.
(c) To fly a Wildcat.
(d) To take a leave of absence.
4. Who reprimands Schneider for his lack of understanding of how things work in the time of war in Chapter 12?
(a) Colonel Rixby.
(c) John Moore.
(d) Lt Ward.
5. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
(a) He was grounded.
(b) He was transfered to a bomber squadron.
(c) He was demoted and sent stateside.
(d) He was transferred to a training squadron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during the Guadalcanal landing of the troops?
2. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
3. What is Fowler the Senator of according to Chapter 15?
4. What planes are sent to fight the Japanese?
5. What is the team of Australians left behind enemy lines to gather intelligence called?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)