|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
(a) Share his hand.
(b) Identify himself.
(c) Enter the room.
2. Why is Dailey's reputation tarnished?
(a) He fell for a British woman,
(b) He fell for an African American woman.
(c) He fell for a Gapanese woman.
(d) He fell for a German woman.
3. What does Dunn forget to do when the battle begins?
(a) Get his guns ready.
(b) Get his goggles on.
(c) Put his gloves on.
(d) Radio his position.
4. Where is Moore told he will be living?
(a) In a hotel near the airport.
(b) In Perth.
(c) Near The Elms.
(d) In the local army camp.
5. What does Pickering call upon to rationalize his behavior?
(a) Navy lore.
(b) His conscience.
(c) Army lore.
(d) Marine lore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moore's father's occupation?
2. What planes are sent to fight the Japanese?
3. What is the rank of the soldier accompanying Pickering?
4. What is the first thing Sessions does to Moore?
5. Why was Dailey's status as a pilot rescinded?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)