|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
(b) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
(c) Record soldiers' views on the war.
(d) Make a movie of their battles.
2. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
(a) Go through the security.
(b) Work the equipment.
(c) Work around peoples' egos.
(d) Transmit messages from office to office.
3. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
4. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
(a) Major Craim.
(b) Major Parks.
(c) Major Erikson.
(d) Major Marks.
5. When does Chapter 1 open?
(a) June 8, 1942.
(b) June 4, 1942.
(c) June 6, 1942.
(d) June 12, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many messages does Hon bring to MacArthur?
2. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 7?
3. When does Moore board a seaplane for Pearl Harbor?
4. Where is Moore told he will be living?
5. Why do Hon and Pickering decide to not tell their superior about Moore's work?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)