|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 9?
(b) The Marianne Island.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) San Diego.
2. What does Moore receive after delivering the message?
(a) A letter from his lawyer.
(b) A letter from his father.
(c) A letter from mother.
(d) A letter from Barbara.
3. Who do Hon and Moore discuss the coldness of?
4. What does Hon realize after Moore's first assignment?
(a) That he is slow.
(b) That he isn't as smart as he looked.
(c) That he is imcompetent.
(d) That he will be more valuable than thought.
5. How long after the phone call to Major Humphrey is Session's plane schedule to land?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first plane landing on Guadalcanal leave the island with?
2. How is Moore supposed to transport the message to Major Banning?
3. Why do Hon and Pickering decide to not tell their superior about Moore's work?
4. When does Chapter 10 open?
5. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)