|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
(a) December 5, 1941.
(b) December 9, 1941.
(c) December 12, 1941.
(d) December 7, 1941.
2. What does Moore receive after delivering the message?
(a) A letter from mother.
(b) A letter from his father.
(c) A letter from Barbara.
(d) A letter from his lawyer.
3. What is the team of Australians left behind enemy lines to gather intelligence called?
(a) The Coastwatcher Establishment.
(b) The Air Pattern Establishment.
(c) The Gatherers.
(d) The Aussi Establishment.
4. What are the aviators' feelings toward David Schneider according to Chapter 13?
(a) He is disciplined.
(b) He is teased.
(c) He is tolerable.
(d) He is not liked.
5. What is David Schneider's rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Japanese buildings on the island discussed in Chapter 9?
2. What division is Lt Dunn transferred to?
3. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
4. What is Fleming Pickering's rank?
5. What degree did Moore get?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)