|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pickering send a message to in Chapter 16?
(b) The President.
2. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
(a) December 7, 1941.
(b) December 9, 1941.
(c) December 12, 1941.
(d) December 5, 1941.
3. Who is Schneider's uncle?
(b) Markus Knox.
(c) Robert Bixby.
(d) Admiral Wagam.
4. How many men survived Goettge's patrol?
5. Who does Lt Donnelly send to fetch Moore at the start of Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moore receive after delivering the message?
2. What island do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss after deciding Moore's assignment?
3. When does Chapter 3 open?
4. What group is the message Moore transported bad news for?
5. Where did Stecker first meet Pickering?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)