|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Moore have dinner with?
(a) Uncle Bill.
(b) Uncle Robert.
(c) Uncle Sam.
(d) Uncle Charles.
2. What does Galloway retrieve at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) His 1935 Ford Coupe.
(b) His 1927 Ford Coupe.
(c) His 1939 Ford Coupe.
(d) His 1933 Ford Coupe.
3. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) His brother's reaction to his new assignment.
(b) His sister's reaction to his new assignment.
(c) His father's reaction to his new assignment.
(d) His mother's reaction to his new assignment.
4. What does MacArthur's office claim not to know?
(a) That Pickering is dead.
(b) That Pickering is in the Navy.
(c) That Pickering was supposed to be in the U.S.
(d) That Pickering is alive.
5. When are the First Marine Division officers told about the plan to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) June 21, 1942.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) June 27, 1942.
(d) June 29, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Vandergrift's orders for Pickering?
2. When does Chapter 2 open?
3. What does Ellen Feller fear her husband hid?
4. What do the Coastwatchers of Buka see in Chapter 14?
5. What is Fleming Pickering's rank?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)