|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Moore supposed to transport the message to Major Banning?
(a) On paper.
(b) Using the phone.
(c) By remembering it.
(d) Using radio.
2. Who does Lt Donnelly send to fetch Moore at the start of Chapter 11?
3. Why is Captain Galloway tired in Chapter 11?
(a) He is testing the planes assigned to his group.
(b) He is training his pilots.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is on guard shift every night.
4. When does Captain Galloway meet with Lt Colonel Dawkins?
(a) June 25, 1942.
(b) June 22, 1942.
(c) June 27, 1942.
(d) June 20, 1942.
5. Who is Dunn's commanding officer?
(a) Major Craim.
(b) Major Parks.
(c) Major Erikson.
(d) Major Marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Japanese buildings on the island discussed in Chapter 9?
2. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
3. What is George Dailey's rank?
4. What does Moore not have much of?
5. Where is Moore told he will be living?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)