|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Moore supposed to transport the message to Major Banning?
(a) On paper.
(b) Using the phone.
(c) Using radio.
(d) By remembering it.
2. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
(a) Admiral Nimitz.
(b) The President.
(c) Admiral June 8 1942.
(d) Colonelt grilly.
3. When does Captain Galloway meet with Lt Colonel Dawkins?
(a) June 25, 1942.
(b) June 27, 1942.
(c) June 22, 1942.
(d) June 20, 1942.
4. What does Galloway retrieve at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) His 1939 Ford Coupe.
(b) His 1935 Ford Coupe.
(c) His 1933 Ford Coupe.
(d) His 1927 Ford Coupe.
5. What does Dunn have before the battle?
(a) A large breakfast.
(c) Just a glass of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pickering call upon to rationalize his behavior?
2. Where does Chapter 14 open?
3. What is Moore ordered to do at the start of Chapter 10?
4. What division is Lt Dunn transferred to?
5. How many men does Captain Goettge take on patrol?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)