|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) The Marianne Island.
2. When was the airfield on the island Dunn is on constructed?
3. When is Pearl Arbor attacked by the Japanese?
(a) December 12, 1941.
(b) December 5, 1941.
(c) December 7, 1941.
(d) December 9, 1941.
4. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
(a) It is better than the U.S Navy HQ.
(b) It is lax.
(c) It is almost invisible.
(d) It the highest he could imagine.
5. What degree did Moore get?
(d) Oriental Languages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Marine Air Group HQ located?
2. What decision does Pickering make?
3. What does Vandergrift order at the start of Chapter 16?
4. Why is Dailey's reputation tarnished?
5. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)