|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What division is Lt Dunn transferred to?
2. Who is Moore a descendant of?
(a) A wealthy South Carolina family.
(b) A wealthy Pennsylvania family.
(c) A wealthy California family.
(d) A wealthy New York family.
3. What does Moore discover when he asks McCoy about his nickname?
(a) It was earned in Germany.
(b) That it was because of his hard punches.
(c) It was given by his wife.
(d) That it is not a subject he wants to cover.
4. Who is Andrew's Foster's son?
(b) Major Koffler.
(c) John Moore.
(d) Malcolm Pickering.
5. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
(b) Record soldiers' views on the war.
(c) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
(d) Make a movie of their battles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
2. Where does Chapter 1 open?
3. When does Chapter 2 open?
4. Where is Major Dillon on July 5, 1942?
5. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)