|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What division is General Harris the deputy commander of?
(a) Fourth Marine Division.
(b) First Marine Division.
(c) Third Marine Division.
(d) Second Marine Division.
2. What special detachment does Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions want to enlist a special recruit to?
(a) Special Department 14.
(b) Special Department 15.
(c) Special Department 17.
(d) Special Department 24.
3. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
(a) New York.
(b) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
5. What could Hon and Pickering face if someone found about Moore?
(a) Court martial and prison.
(b) Reasignment to the front.
(c) Court martial and death.
(d) Dishonnorable discharge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Vandergrift's orders for Pickering?
2. Where are Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions sent by Lt Col Rickabee?
3. Who gets drunk during the meeting in Chapter 10?
4. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
5. Who is Moore writing a letter to in Chapter 10?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)