|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Moore approached by Colonel Dailey?
(a) The parking lot.
(b) A bakery.
(c) The lobby.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What does Vandergrift order at the start of Chapter 16?
(a) That Pickering be given carte blanche.
(b) That everyone leave the island.
(c) That no intelligence officer be put in harm's way.
(d) That Pickering be arrested.
3. What is the rank of the man with Dunn when he wakes up at the hospital?
4. What decision does Pickering make?
(a) To take a leave of absence.
(b) To fly a Wildcat.
(c) To go home.
(d) To go battle.
5. What message does Moore agree to pass on to Major Banning?
(a) That Colonel Dailey wants Pickering to be assigned to his team.
(b) That Colonel Dailey wants a favor from him.
(c) That Colonel Dailey wants to be assigned to him.
(d) That Colonel Dailey wants to meet him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What carrier does Captain Galloway land on after the attack of Pearl Harbor?
2. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
3. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
4. What is Hon's nickname?
5. What special detachment does Sgt Rutterman and Captain Sessions want to enlist a special recruit to?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)