|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Moore agree to pass on to Major Banning?
(a) That Colonel Dailey wants to be assigned to him.
(b) That Colonel Dailey wants a favor from him.
(c) That Colonel Dailey wants to meet him.
(d) That Colonel Dailey wants Pickering to be assigned to his team.
2. Who does Lt Donnelly send to fetch Moore at the start of Chapter 11?
3. When was the airfield on the island Dunn is on constructed?
4. What is Pickering put in charge of?
(a) Medical care on the island.
(b) Ammunition on the island.
(c) Intelligence on the island.
(d) Food on the island.
5. Who is in charge of keeping David Schneider from entering a sexual and emotional relationship?
(a) The Admiral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Moore told he will be living?
2. When does Moore board a seaplane for Pearl Harbor?
3. What does the first plane landing on Guadalcanal leave the island with?
4. What does General Harris think of Dillon's mission?
5. How is Moore supposed to transport the message to Major Banning?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)