|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Captain Goettge take on patrol?
(a) 15 men.
(b) 25 men.
(c) 30 men.
(d) 20 men.
2. Why do Hon and Pickering decide to not tell their superior about Moore's work?
(a) Because their superior would not want someone else knowing so much about Allied plans.
(b) Because their superior would not accept to pay for another analyst.
(c) Because their superior would want to get him for their team.
(d) Because their superior would not want someone that good in Australia.
3. How many Wildcats does Galloway hope to have operational in his group?
4. What message does Moore agree to pass on to Major Banning?
(a) That Colonel Dailey wants to meet him.
(b) That Colonel Dailey wants to be assigned to him.
(c) That Colonel Dailey wants Pickering to be assigned to his team.
(d) That Colonel Dailey wants a favor from him.
5. Why is Dailey's reputation tarnished?
(a) He fell for a Gapanese woman.
(b) He fell for a German woman.
(c) He fell for a British woman,
(d) He fell for an African American woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hon's nickname?
2. Where is Moore told he will be living?
3. What does David Schneider have trouble understanding?
4. Where is Jacob Reeves in Chapter 4?
5. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 7?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)