|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Make a movie of their battles.
(b) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
(c) Record soldiers' views on the war.
(d) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
2. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
(b) Hollywood press agent.
3. When is the First Marine Division set to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) August 1, 1942.
(b) August 5, 1942.
(c) August 10, 1942.
(d) August 25, 1942.
4. What is Moore's father's occupation?
5. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
(a) Identify himself.
(b) Enter the room.
(c) Share his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jacob Reeves in Chapter 4?
2. What is one of the officers of Galloway's group shocked by?
3. What does Dawkins do for Captain Galloway?
4. Who is Schneider's uncle?
5. What school did Schneider go to?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)