|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fleming Pickering's rank?
2. When are the First Marine Division officers told about the plan to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) June 25, 1942.
(b) June 29, 1942.
(c) June 27, 1942.
(d) June 21, 1942.
3. How old is Moore?
4. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) San Diego.
(c) The Marianne Island.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
5. What rank is Clyde Dawkins?
(c) Lt Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
2. What island do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss after deciding Moore's assignment?
3. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
4. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
5. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)