|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
(a) He was demoted and sent stateside.
(b) He was transferred to a training squadron.
(c) He was transfered to a bomber squadron.
(d) He was grounded.
2. Who reprimands Schneider for his lack of understanding of how things work in the time of war in Chapter 12?
(a) Colonel Rixby.
(b) John Moore.
(c) Lt Ward.
3. What group is the message Moore transported bad news for?
(a) The Second Marine Division.
(b) The First Marine Division.
(c) The Third Marine Division.
(d) The Fourth Marine Division.
4. When does Chapter 6 open?
(a) June 19, 1942.
(b) June 1, 1942.
(c) June 5, 1942.
(d) June 18, 1942.
5. What does Barbara Ward think her future is?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Moore supposed to transport the message to Major Banning?
2. Who is Moore a descendant of?
3. Where are the ships for the invasion of the Solomon Island loaded?
4. Who is Andrew's Foster's son?
5. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)