|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moore receive after delivering the message?
(a) A letter from his lawyer.
(b) A letter from Barbara.
(c) A letter from his father.
(d) A letter from mother.
2. How is Moore supposed to transport the message to Major Banning?
(a) On paper.
(b) Using the phone.
(c) Using radio.
(d) By remembering it.
3. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Make a movie of their battles.
(b) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
(c) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
(d) Record soldiers' views on the war.
4. What island do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss after deciding Moore's assignment?
(c) The Mariannes.
5. Who reprimands Schneider for his lack of understanding of how things work in the time of war in Chapter 12?
(a) Colonel Rixby.
(b) John Moore.
(d) Lt Ward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
2. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
3. How old is Moore?
4. Who does Lt Donnelly send to fetch Moore at the start of Chapter 11?
5. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)