|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moore not have much of?
(a) Respect for the Japanese.
(b) Respect for the Navy.
(c) Respect for his mother.
(d) Respect for his father.
2. Who does Lt Donnelly send to fetch Moore at the start of Chapter 11?
3. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
(b) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
(c) Make a movie of their battles.
(d) Record soldiers' views on the war.
4. What is the rank of the man knocking on Pickering's door?
(c) Full Commander.
5. What are the Japanese buildings on the island discussed in Chapter 9?
(a) A new resupply base.
(b) A new airfield.
(c) A plane factory.
(d) A boat repair facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does MacArthur send a cable to following Pickering's information?
2. Where does Moore arrive at the start of Chapter 9?
3. What does General Harris think of Dillon's mission?
4. Where is Major Dillon on July 5, 1942?
5. Where is the Marine Air Group HQ located?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)