|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
(a) New York.
(b) San Diego.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
(a) Make a movie of their battles.
(b) Record soldiers' views on the war.
(c) Make daily radio broadcasts for the Japanese to hear.
(d) Take pictures for newspapers back in the U.S.
3. What island do Pickering, Major Banning and Pluto Hon discuss after deciding Moore's assignment?
(b) The Mariannes.
4. What is Moore's father's occupation?
5. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
(a) Share his hand.
(c) Identify himself.
(d) Enter the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moore receive after delivering the message?
2. Who is Moore a descendant of?
3. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
4. What is Hon's nickname?
5. Why is Captain Galloway tired in Chapter 11?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)