|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pickering set Moore up?
(a) A local's house.
(b) A local hotel.
(c) A tent.
(d) The Major's house.
2. Where is Moore transferred to after his phone conversation with Pluto?
(c) Applied science.
(d) The typing pool.
3. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
4. When are the First Marine Division officers told about the plan to attack the Solomon Islands?
(a) June 29, 1942.
(b) June 21, 1942.
(c) June 27, 1942.
(d) June 25, 1942.
5. What school did Schneider go to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Schneider's uncle?
2. What does Barbara Ward think her future is?
3. What are the Japanese buildings on the island discussed in Chapter 9?
4. Who does Lt Donnelly send to fetch Moore at the start of Chapter 11?
5. Where is Major Dillon on July 5, 1942?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)