|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nurse who bathes Dunn ask him to do after he is released from the hospital?
(a) To try to find her brother.
(b) To go see one of her friends.
(c) Come see her.
(d) To keep on resting.
2. What school did Schneider go to?
3. Why is Captain Galloway tired in Chapter 11?
(a) He is training his pilots.
(b) He is testing the planes assigned to his group.
(c) He is on guard shift every night.
(d) He is sick.
4. What is Captain Galloway's punishment after his action following Pearl Harbor?
(a) He was transfered to a bomber squadron.
(b) He was demoted and sent stateside.
(c) He was transferred to a training squadron.
(d) He was grounded.
5. Where was Hon working before the war?
(c) Los Alamos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the ships for the invasion of the Solomon Island loaded?
2. What does the man knocking at Pickering's door refuse to do?
3. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
4. Who was Pickering picked by for his assignment?
5. What is Jack Dillon assigned to the First Marine Division for?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)