|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are present for the meeting of Pickering with MacArthur?
2. What is Barbara Ward's marital status?
(b) Married, but separated.
(c) Married and happy.
3. What does Moore not have much of?
(a) Respect for his father.
(b) Respect for the Japanese.
(c) Respect for his mother.
(d) Respect for the Navy.
4. Who does Moore have dinner with?
(a) Uncle Robert.
(b) Uncle Charles.
(c) Uncle Sam.
(d) Uncle Bill.
5. What does Dawkins present Lt Dun with in the Hospital?
(a) A letter of dismissal.
(b) A letter of reprimand.
(c) The Purple Heart.
(d) The Navy Cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sending the message Pickering is given?
2. Who does Lt Donnelly send to fetch Moore at the start of Chapter 11?
3. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
4. Where is Major Dillon on July 5, 1942?
5. What is Fleming Pickering's rank?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)