|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Andrew's Foster's son?
(a) Malcolm Pickering.
(c) Major Koffler.
(d) John Moore.
2. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) His father's reaction to his new assignment.
(b) His mother's reaction to his new assignment.
(c) His brother's reaction to his new assignment.
(d) His sister's reaction to his new assignment.
3. How many Wildcats does Galloway hope to have operational in his group?
4. What are the Japanese buildings on the island discussed in Chapter 9?
(a) A new resupply base.
(b) A new airfield.
(c) A plane factory.
(d) A boat repair facility.
5. Where is Moore told he will be living?
(a) In a hotel near the airport.
(b) In Perth.
(c) In the local army camp.
(d) Near The Elms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Moore a descendant of?
2. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
3. When is the First Marine Division set to attack the Solomon Islands?
4. What does Moore not have much of?
5. What should be attacked before Rafael according to the Navy?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)