|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does MacArthur's office claim not to know?
(a) That Pickering is in the Navy.
(b) That Pickering is dead.
(c) That Pickering is alive.
(d) That Pickering was supposed to be in the U.S.
2. What are Vandergrift's orders for Pickering?
(a) To keep him.
(b) To give him a fighting unit to command.
(c) To arrest him.
(d) To send him to safety as quickly as possible.
3. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
(a) His extension of work.
(b) His time in Japan.
(c) His raise.
(d) His new rank.
4. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
(a) It is almost invisible.
(b) It the highest he could imagine.
(c) It is better than the U.S Navy HQ.
(d) It is lax.
5. Why do Hon and Pickering decide to not tell their superior about Moore's work?
(a) Because their superior would not want someone that good in Australia.
(b) Because their superior would not want someone else knowing so much about Allied plans.
(c) Because their superior would not accept to pay for another analyst.
(d) Because their superior would want to get him for their team.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Chapter 10 open?
2. What does Moore do during his first assignment?
3. What is Fowler the Senator of according to Chapter 15?
4. What is Moore ordered to do at the start of Chapter 10?
5. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)