|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Moore have dinner with?
(a) Uncle Charles.
(b) Uncle Robert.
(c) Uncle Sam.
(d) Uncle Bill.
2. What division is General Harris the deputy commander of?
(a) Third Marine Division.
(b) Fourth Marine Division.
(c) First Marine Division.
(d) Second Marine Division.
3. What is Moore ordered to do at the start of Chapter 10?
(a) Report for cryptography training.
(b) Pick up people at the airport.
(c) Transport a message.
(d) Change to plain clothes.
4. What does MacArthur's office claim not to know?
(a) That Pickering was supposed to be in the U.S.
(b) That Pickering is alive.
(c) That Pickering is in the Navy.
(d) That Pickering is dead.
5. Why do Hon and Pickering decide to not tell their superior about Moore's work?
(a) Because their superior would want to get him for their team.
(b) Because their superior would not want someone that good in Australia.
(c) Because their superior would not want someone else knowing so much about Allied plans.
(d) Because their superior would not accept to pay for another analyst.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Moore writing a letter to in Chapter 10?
2. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
3. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
4. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
5. What is Fowler the Senator of according to Chapter 15?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)