|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women attend the reunion in Chapter 10?
2. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
(a) His new rank.
(b) His raise.
(c) His time in Japan.
(d) His extension of work.
3. What does the first plane landing on Guadalcanal leave the island with?
(a) Two wounded soldiers.
(b) Letters from soldiers.
4. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) His father's reaction to his new assignment.
(b) His brother's reaction to his new assignment.
(c) His mother's reaction to his new assignment.
(d) His sister's reaction to his new assignment.
5. What does MacArthur's office claim not to know?
(a) That Pickering is in the Navy.
(b) That Pickering is dead.
(c) That Pickering is alive.
(d) That Pickering was supposed to be in the U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
2. What does Moore do during his first assignment?
3. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
4. What is Moore ordered to do at the start of Chapter 10?
5. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)