|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Hon and Pickering decide to not tell their superior about Moore's work?
(a) Because their superior would not want someone else knowing so much about Allied plans.
(b) Because their superior would not want someone that good in Australia.
(c) Because their superior would want to get him for their team.
(d) Because their superior would not accept to pay for another analyst.
2. What does Moore do during his first assignment?
(a) Translate unknown code.
(b) Bring documents to MacArthur.
(c) Create clear guidelines for document translation.
(d) He decipher the hidden meaning behind the message.
3. What is the first plane that lands on Guadalcanal?
(a) A Corsair.
(b) A Tomcat.
(c) A catalina.
(d) A B-24.
4. What are Vandergrift's orders for Pickering?
(a) To arrest him.
(b) To keep him.
(c) To give him a fighting unit to command.
(d) To send him to safety as quickly as possible.
5. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
(a) His raise.
(b) His extension of work.
(c) His new rank.
(d) His time in Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Fowler's office?
2. What does Moore not have much of?
3. Who does Moore have dinner with?
4. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
5. Who gets drunk during the meeting in Chapter 10?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)