|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hon realize after Moore's first assignment?
(a) That he is slow.
(b) That he will be more valuable than thought.
(c) That he isn't as smart as he looked.
(d) That he is imcompetent.
2. What is Moore apprehensive about at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) His sister's reaction to his new assignment.
(b) His brother's reaction to his new assignment.
(c) His father's reaction to his new assignment.
(d) His mother's reaction to his new assignment.
3. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
(a) Work around peoples' egos.
(b) Work the equipment.
(c) Transmit messages from office to office.
(d) Go through the security.
4. What does MacArthur's office claim not to know?
(a) That Pickering is in the Navy.
(b) That Pickering was supposed to be in the U.S.
(c) That Pickering is dead.
(d) That Pickering is alive.
5. Who gets drunk during the meeting in Chapter 10?
(a) Commander Feldt.
(b) Colonel Goettge.
(c) John Moore.
(d) Pluto Hon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
2. Where is Jacob Reeves in Chapter 4?
3. Why do Hon and Pickering decide to not tell their superior about Moore's work?
4. Where is Fowler's office?
5. Who is Moore a descendant of?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)