|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pickering's message say about his intention towards the Marines on Guadalcanal?
(a) He will stay with them.
(b) He wants to support them from afar.
(c) He wants reinforcements for them.
(d) He wants to leave the Island.
2. How many men does Captain Goettge take on patrol?
(a) 20 men.
(b) 15 men.
(c) 25 men.
(d) 30 men.
3. Where does the beautiful older woman Moore sees in Chapter 5 get off the train?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Diego.
4. What is Moore's father's occupation?
5. Why do Hon and Pickering decide to not tell their superior about Moore's work?
(a) Because their superior would want to get him for their team.
(b) Because their superior would not want someone that good in Australia.
(c) Because their superior would not want someone else knowing so much about Allied plans.
(d) Because their superior would not accept to pay for another analyst.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
2. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
3. What rank do Jacob Reeves and the other soldiers give to the villagers that help them?
4. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
5. What is the first plane that lands on Guadalcanal?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)