|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Moore a descendant of?
(a) A wealthy California family.
(b) A wealthy South Carolina family.
(c) A wealthy New York family.
(d) A wealthy Pennsylvania family.
2. How many men does Captain Goettge take on patrol?
(a) 30 men.
(b) 25 men.
(c) 20 men.
(d) 15 men.
3. What does the first plane on Guadalcanal transport?
(a) Letters for General Vandergrift.
4. What does Moore do during his first assignment?
(a) He decipher the hidden meaning behind the message.
(b) Translate unknown code.
(c) Create clear guidelines for document translation.
(d) Bring documents to MacArthur.
5. What are Vandergrift's orders for Pickering?
(a) To keep him.
(b) To send him to safety as quickly as possible.
(c) To arrest him.
(d) To give him a fighting unit to command.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first plane landing on Guadalcanal leave the island with?
2. Who is Moore writing a letter to in Chapter 10?
3. Who asks after the whereabouts of Pickering?
4. Where is Fowler's office?
5. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)