|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moore not have much of?
(a) Respect for his mother.
(b) Respect for the Japanese.
(c) Respect for the Navy.
(d) Respect for his father.
2. What are Vandergrift's orders for Pickering?
(a) To send him to safety as quickly as possible.
(b) To arrest him.
(c) To give him a fighting unit to command.
(d) To keep him.
3. What is Fowler the Senator of according to Chapter 15?
(b) Washington State.
(c) New York.
4. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
(a) It is better than the U.S Navy HQ.
(b) It the highest he could imagine.
(c) It is almost invisible.
(d) It is lax.
5. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
(a) His raise.
(b) His new rank.
(c) His extension of work.
(d) His time in Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the staff sergeant and the captain working with Moore teach him to do?
2. What is the first plane that lands on Guadalcanal?
3. What does Pickering's message say about his intention towards the Marines on Guadalcanal?
4. What division is General Harris the deputy commander of?
5. What is Goettge's rank?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)