|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Fowler's office?
(a) The Capitol.
(b) The Foster Lafayette Hotel.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The US senate building.
2. What is the first plane that lands on Guadalcanal?
(a) A Tomcat.
(b) A Corsair.
(c) A catalina.
(d) A B-24.
3. What is Pickering put in charge of?
(a) Intelligence on the island.
(b) Ammunition on the island.
(c) Medical care on the island.
(d) Food on the island.
4. How old is Moore?
5. What does Pickering's message say about his intention towards the Marines on Guadalcanal?
(a) He will stay with them.
(b) He wants to leave the Island.
(c) He wants to support them from afar.
(d) He wants reinforcements for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does MacArthur's office claim not to know?
2. Who is Moore a descendant of?
3. What does the first plane on Guadalcanal transport?
4. Who gets drunk during the meeting in Chapter 10?
5. What could Hon and Pickering face if someone found about Moore?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)