|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moore do during his first assignment?
(a) Create clear guidelines for document translation.
(b) He decipher the hidden meaning behind the message.
(c) Bring documents to MacArthur.
(d) Translate unknown code.
2. What was Major Dillon's pre-war occupation?
(c) Hollywood press agent.
3. What does Moore think of the security at The Elms?
(a) It is better than the U.S Navy HQ.
(b) It the highest he could imagine.
(c) It is almost invisible.
(d) It is lax.
4. Why do Hon and Pickering decide to not tell their superior about Moore's work?
(a) Because their superior would want to get him for their team.
(b) Because their superior would not want someone that good in Australia.
(c) Because their superior would not accept to pay for another analyst.
(d) Because their superior would not want someone else knowing so much about Allied plans.
5. What does Hon forbid Moore to talk about?
(a) His time in Japan.
(b) His raise.
(c) His extension of work.
(d) His new rank.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Chapter 10 open?
2. How many women attend the reunion in Chapter 10?
3. What is Pickering put in charge of?
4. Who does Moore have dinner with?
5. How old is Moore?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)