Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Riddler eventually decide is Holiday?
2. Who has escaped from Arkham?
3. Who does Batman meet on the roof of the police station?
4. What is the medicine that Sal takes?
5. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
Choose one of the following characters and discuss their motives and the evidence that suggest they are the Holiday killer.
1. Harvey Dent.
2. Gilda Dent.
3. Alberto Falcone.
Why are the super villains such as Joker and Scarecrow seen as freaks of society? How has this label affected them as people? What does such an attitude say about our own society?
In what way is Chief Gordon the moral center of the book? Why is it important for the story to have such a character? How would the meaning of the story change if Gordon was not one of the characters?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)