|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Riddler eventually decide is Holiday?
2. Who has escaped from Arkham?
3. Who does Batman meet on the roof of the police station?
4. What is the medicine that Sal takes?
5. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
Essay Topic 1
What are the differences between a novel and a graphic novel in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following characters and discuss their motives and the evidence that suggest they are the Holiday killer.
1. Harvey Dent.
2. Gilda Dent.
3. Alberto Falcone.
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following characters and discuss how Loeb's representation of those characters are different from other representations of the same character. Why do you think he represents the character in this way?
1. The Joker.
2. Harvey Dent.
6. Chief Gordon.
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)