Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Riddler eventually decide is Holiday?
2. Who has escaped from Arkham?
3. Who does Batman meet on the roof of the police station?
4. What is the medicine that Sal takes?
5. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following characters and discuss how Loeb's representation of those characters are different from other representations of the same character. Why do you think he represents the character in this way?
1. The Joker.
2. Harvey Dent.
6. Chief Gordon.
Essay Topic 2
Compare one of the characters to the person he or she was at the beginning of the book to the he or she is at the end.
1. What did he or she hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes his or hers ideas about life?
3. How has his or hers character changed by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 3
How does Loeb try to relate the Batman story to new readers of the series? How do you think older readers would criticize these changes?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)