|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Riddler suggest Carla kill her own son?
2. Who does Maroni have to testify against?
3. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
4. Who has escaped from Arkham?
5. Who have Gordon and Dent decided to arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alfred say on the witness stand at Wayne's trial?
2. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
3. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
4. What do Gilda and Barbara say about their husbands in this section?
5. What do Batman and the Riddler talk about at the bar?
6. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
7. What disagreement do Gordon and Batman have on the rooftop?
8. Why does Alberto say he became Holiday?
9. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
10. How is Bruce Wayne's father connected with Falcone?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss elements of the narrative structure; Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 2
How is the excessive crime in Gotham affecting its law abiding citizens? What examples are there of a violent atmosphere ruining a life and even a person's character?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is family and the affects a family can have on a person a major part of the story? Choose one character from the story and discuss how their family has affected their actions in the story.
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)