|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Batman talk to at the Arkham asylum?
2. Where does Batman track the Riddler down to?
3. What has the Scarecrow booby-trapped the decoy with?
4. Why does the Riddler suggest Carla kill her own son?
5. What does GIlda say is tearing her and Harvey apart?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the murders happening on specific calender dates in the year? Choose one of the murders and discuss what significance the day that character was killed has on the story?
Essay Topic 2
What influence does Alfred have on Bruce Wayne's life? What kind of person would Wayne have become without Alfred's influence?
Essay Topic 3
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)