|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harvey apologize to Batman for?
2. What is the special day in Chapter Eight?
3. Who asks Jim Gordon to move Sal to a new cell?
4. Who has Falcone brought to his penthouse to help him with Holiday?
5. Who does Batman talk to at the Arkham asylum?
Essay Topic 1
In what way is family and the affects a family can have on a person a major part of the story? Choose one character from the story and discuss how their family has affected their actions in the story.
Essay Topic 2
Why are the super villains such as Joker and Scarecrow seen as freaks of society? How has this label affected them as people? What does such an attitude say about our own society?
Essay Topic 3
Compare one of the characters to the person he or she was at the beginning of the book to the he or she is at the end.
1. What did he or she hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes his or hers ideas about life?
3. How has his or hers character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)