Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Riddler eventually decide is Holiday?
2. Who has escaped from Arkham?
3. Who does Batman meet on the roof of the police station?
4. What is the medicine that Sal takes?
5. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
What do the students think are the problems of recreating a comic strip using old characters and settings? How does Loeb try and uses the old characters and settings to create a new meaning? How does this new meaning relate to contemporary society?
In what way is Chief Gordon the moral center of the book? Why is it important for the story to have such a character? How would the meaning of the story change if Gordon was not one of the characters?
Compare one of the characters to the person he or she was at the beginning of the book to the he or she is at the end.
1. What did he or she hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes his or hers ideas about life?
3. How has his or hers character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)