Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Riddler eventually decide is Holiday?
2. Who has escaped from Arkham?
3. Who does Batman meet on the roof of the police station?
4. What is the medicine that Sal takes?
5. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
Choose one of the following characters and discuss how Loeb's representation of those characters are different from other representations of the same character. Why do you think he represents the character in this way?
1. The Joker.
2. Harvey Dent.
6. Chief Gordon.
What is the significance of the murders happening on specific calender dates in the year? Choose one of the murders and discuss what significance the day that character was killed has on the story?
How is the excessive crime in Gotham affecting its law abiding citizens? What examples are there of a violent atmosphere ruining a life and even a person's character?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)