|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
2. What did Batman steal from the Roman's safe?
3. What does Day say the Holiday murderer likes?
4. What does the Joker eat at the family's house?
5. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
2. How does Batman cut his finger in this section?
3. How do the police contact Batman?
4. How do the Irish gang die?
5. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
6. What are the Joker's plans on New Year's?
7. Why does Harvey want to release the Irish gang?
8. What is Batman's relationship with Solomon Grundy?
9. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
10. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way is family and the affects a family can have on a person a major part of the story? Choose one character from the story and discuss how their family has affected their actions in the story.
Essay Topic 2
What influence does Alfred have on Bruce Wayne's life? What kind of person would Wayne have become without Alfred's influence?
Essay Topic 3
How is Gotham City different from other American cities? How does Loeb make his fantasy world believable?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)