Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
2. Who do Batman and Gordon hope Mickey will implement in his confession?
3. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
4. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
5. Why does Gilda think she and Harvey will never have children?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
2. What are the Joker's plans on New Year's?
3. How does Batman cut his finger in this section?
4. Why does the Riddler think Catwoman maybe Holiday?
5. What do Gilda and Barbara say about their husbands in this section?
6. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
7. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
8. How does Maroni destroy Dent's life in this section?
9. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
10. How does Harvey Dent and his friends get into Falcon's office?
Essay Topic 1
What are the differences between a novel and a graphic novel in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 2
How is Gotham City different from other American cities? How does Loeb make his fantasy world believable?
Essay Topic 3
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)