|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batman steal from the Roman's safe?
2. What does the peddler use to cut Wayne's finger?
3. What is hidden inside the package Dent opens?
4. Who does Selina see inside Wayne's limo?
5. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wayne defeat the Joker in this section?
2. What do the Dents and Gordons discuss at their New Years party?
3. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
4. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
5. How does Alfred respond to Gordon and Harvey questions about Bruce Wayne?
6. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
7. What do Carmine and Carla fight about in this section?
8. How does Batman cut his finger in this section?
9. What does Mickey Sullivan tell his men in the prison cell?
10. How does Catwoman save Batman in chapter five?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way is family and the affects a family can have on a person a major part of the story? Choose one character from the story and discuss how their family has affected their actions in the story.
Essay Topic 2
What influence does Alfred have on Bruce Wayne's life? What kind of person would Wayne have become without Alfred's influence?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the murders happening on specific calender dates in the year? Choose one of the murders and discuss what significance the day that character was killed has on the story?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)