|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the female peddler try to sell Wayne?
2. What does Carmine threaten Batman with?
3. Where is the warehouse located that Harvey and Batman travel to?
4. Who does Harvey ask Alfred information about?
5. What does Day say the Holiday murderer likes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Holiday destroy Sal's restaurant in this section?
2. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
3. How does Scarecrow trap Batman in this section?
4. Who is Calender Man?
5. Why does the Riddler think Carla Viti could be the Holiday killer?
6. Who is Harvey Dent?
7. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
8. Why is Mother's Day especially important to Bruce Wayne?
9. How does Alfred respond to Gordon and Harvey questions about Bruce Wayne?
10. How does Catwoman kill Sofia?
Essay Topic 1
How has the death of Bruce Wayne's parents affected his life? In what way could his dual personality be connected to the death of his parents?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following characters and discuss their motives and the evidence that suggest they are the Holiday killer.
1. Harvey Dent.
2. Gilda Dent.
3. Alberto Falcone.
Essay Topic 3
What do the students think are the problems of recreating a comic strip using old characters and settings? How does Loeb try and uses the old characters and settings to create a new meaning? How does this new meaning relate to contemporary society?
This section contains 1,353 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)