|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
2. What was the name of the imposter?
3. What does Jim dress Harvey down for endorsing?
4. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
5. Who does Mickey say killed Johnny Vito?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alfred respond to Gordon and Harvey questions about Bruce Wayne?
2. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
3. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
4. How is the Joker introduced into the story?
5. How does Catwoman save Batman in chapter five?
6. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
7. What is Batman's relationship with Solomon Grundy?
8. How does Batman cut his finger in this section?
9. Why does Falcone kill Richard Daniel?
10. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is the excessive crime in Gotham affecting its law abiding citizens? What examples are there of a violent atmosphere ruining a life and even a person's character?
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
What influence does Alfred have on Bruce Wayne's life? What kind of person would Wayne have become without Alfred's influence?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)