Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
2. Who do Batman and Gordon hope Mickey will implement in his confession?
3. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
4. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
5. Why does Gilda think she and Harvey will never have children?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
2. What are the Joker's plans on New Year's?
3. How does Batman cut his finger in this section?
4. Why does the Riddler think Catwoman maybe Holiday?
5. What do Gilda and Barbara say about their husbands in this section?
6. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
7. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
8. How does Maroni destroy Dent's life in this section?
9. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
10. How does Harvey Dent and his friends get into Falcon's office?
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
What are the differences between a novel and a graphic novel in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is family and the affects a family can have on a person a major part of the story? Choose one character from the story and discuss how their family has affected their actions in the story.
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)