|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harvey go to visit in hospital?
2. What does the Joker steal from the family?
3. Who does Mickey say his gang members must not implicate in their confessions?
4. Where is the warehouse located that Harvey and Batman travel to?
5. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
Short Essay Questions
1. What pact do Gordon, Dent and Batman make on the rooftop?
2. What do the Dents and Gordons discuss at their New Years party?
3. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
4. What do Batman and Catwoman talk about on the rooftop?
5. What disagreement do Gordon and Harvey have in this section?
6. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
7. Why does Harvey want to release the Irish gang?
8. How do the Irish gang die?
9. What do Sofia and Carla talk about in this section?
10. How do the police contact Batman?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the murders happening on specific calender dates in the year? Choose one of the murders and discuss what significance the day that character was killed has on the story?
Essay Topic 2
In what way is family and the affects a family can have on a person a major part of the story? Choose one character from the story and discuss how their family has affected their actions in the story.
Essay Topic 3
What are the criticisms against vigilante behavior? In what way does Loeb address these criticisms even to the point of putting his super hero in a bad light? Do you agree that Batman's vigilante behavior has played some part in the rise of crime in Gotham?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)