|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Batman that someone has escaped from Arkham?
(a) Jim Gordon.
(b) The warden.
(c) A guard.
(d) Harvey Dent.
2. What is Jervis Tetch's alias?
(b) The Ark.
(d) Mad Hatter.
3. Who shoots at the Riddler in the alley?
4. What does Julian say he will do if Batman authorizes his release?
(a) Become a police informant.
(b) Capture Holiday.
(c) Get a normal job.
(d) Go on a murder rampage.
5. Where does Gilda find Harvey brooding over the court case?
(a) The study.
(b) The basement.
(c) The loft.
(d) The garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Scarecrow and the Mad Hatter want to rob?
2. What is the special day in Chapter Seven?
3. Whose memory is Wayne honoring in this section?
4. What do Batman and Jim watch going off over Gotham?
5. Who has escaped from Arkham?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
2. Why is Mother's Day especially important to Bruce Wayne?
3. How does Maroni destroy Dent's life in this section?
4. In what way does the Riddler have a lucky escape in this section?
5. What disagreement do Gordon and Batman have on the rooftop?
6. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
7. How does Catwoman explain herself to Batman in this section?
8. Why does Alberto say he became Holiday?
9. What does Alfred say on the witness stand at Wayne's trial?
10. How does Scarecrow trap Batman in this section?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)