|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He hugs him.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He shoots at him.
2. Who is on the witness stand in this section?
3. What is the name of Sal's father?
4. What kind of gas are the Scarecrow's fireworks releasing?
(a) Fear gas.
(b) Tear gas.
(c) Seizure gas.
(d) Laughing gas.
5. Who other than Sal does Holiday kill?
(a) A guard.
(b) Calender Man.
(c) Jim Gordon.
(d) The warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Batman track the Riddler down to?
2. What is the name of the bridge Sofia dangles an informant over?
3. What does Julian say he will do if Batman authorizes his release?
4. What kind of weapon is Mad Hatter carrying?
5. What is the special day in Chapter Seven?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
2. Why does the Riddler think Carla Viti could be the Holiday killer?
3. What disagreement do Gordon and Batman have on the rooftop?
4. How does Gordon find out who Holiday is?
5. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
6. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
7. How does Alfred comfort Wayne in this section?
8. Why is Mother's Day especially important to Bruce Wayne?
9. What do Gilda and Barbara say about their husbands in this section?
10. Who is Scarecrow?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)