|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Batman at the beginning of the section?
(a) Gotham City Bank.
(b) Gotham Police Station.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The Bat Cave.
2. What do the Scarecrow and the Mad Hatter want to rob?
(a) Gotham Bank.
(b) Wayne Manor.
(c) The Falcone Estate.
(d) Gotham Police Station.
3. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He shoots at him.
(d) He collapses.
4. When does Holiday shoot Sal twice in the head?
(a) At bathing time.
(b) At dinner time.
(c) During exercises.
(d) During the prison transfer.
5. Who is Bruce spending the Fourth of July with?
(a) Poison Ivy.
(b) Jane Doe.
(c) Petra Yearly.
(d) Selina Kyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is being celebrated in Chapter Twelve?
2. What did Harvey's father give him as a gift?
3. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
4. What do Batman and Jim watch going off over Gotham?
5. Where does Batman tell Gilda he found gun metal shavings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Scarecrow?
2. How does Alfred comfort Wayne in this section?
3. Why does Alberto say he became Holiday?
4. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
5. Why does the Riddler think Carla Viti could be the Holiday killer?
6. In what way does the Riddler have a lucky escape in this section?
7. How does Gordon find out who Holiday is?
8. What do Batman and the Riddler talk about at the bar?
9. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
10. How does Maroni destroy Dent's life in this section?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)