|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catwoman do when Batman confronts her?
(a) Phones the Carmine.
(b) Throws acid in his face.
(c) Pulls off his mask.
(d) Runs away.
2. What is Selina and Wayne's evening interrupted by?
(a) A telephone call.
(b) A scream.
(c) The Bat Signal.
(d) A gunshot.
3. What is the special day in Chapter Ten?
(c) Palm Sunday.
(d) Independence Day.
4. What do Batman and Jim watch going off over Gotham?
(c) A bomb.
(d) The Bat-signal.
5. What is the special day in Chapter Eight?
(a) Father's Day.
(c) Independence Day.
(d) Mother's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fit does Sal fake in the courtroom?
2. Where is Batman at the beginning of the section?
3. Where does Batman tell Gilda he found gun metal shavings?
4. Who other than Sal does Holiday kill?
5. What kind of gas are the Scarecrow's fireworks releasing?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does the Riddler have a lucky escape in this section?
2. How do Scarecrow and Mad Hatter rob the bank?
3. What does Alfred say on the witness stand at Wayne's trial?
4. How does Alfred comfort Wayne in this section?
5. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
6. What do Batman and the Riddler talk about at the bar?
7. Why does the Riddler think Carla Viti could be the Holiday killer?
8. How does Dent escape from the hospital?
9. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
10. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)