|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alfred think Batman has overlooked?
(a) The Riddler.
(b) Jim Gordon.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Calender Man.
2. What do Batman and Jim watch going off over Gotham?
(b) A bomb.
(c) The Bat-signal.
3. Who is on the witness stand in this section?
4. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He collapses.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He shoots at him.
5. Who does the Riddler eventually decide is Holiday?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Roman.
(c) Carla Vita.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday is it in this chapter?
2. Who does Harvey meet in the sewers?
3. Where does the gunsmith live that makes a custom .22 pistol every month?
4. Who is Batman interrogating at the beginning of Chapter Eight?
5. Where does Gilda find Harvey brooding over the court case?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does the Riddler have a lucky escape in this section?
2. Who is Scarecrow?
3. How does Maroni destroy Dent's life in this section?
4. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
5. How does Alfred comfort Wayne in this section?
6. What does Alfred say on the witness stand at Wayne's trial?
7. Why does Alberto say he became Holiday?
8. How is Bruce Wayne's father connected with Falcone?
9. Why does the Riddler think Catwoman maybe Holiday?
10. What do Gilda and Barbara say about their husbands in this section?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)