|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Gilda found in the basement?
(a) A two headed coin.
(b) A .22 gun.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A mask.
2. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
(a) He shoots at him.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He hugs him.
3. Why does Carmine think Batman ignored what Dent was doing?
(a) Dent was earning Batman money.
(b) Dent was a friend.
(c) Batman was working with him.
(d) He was only killing criminals.
4. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
(a) Reveal their true identities to each other.
(b) Kill Harvey Dent.
(c) Run off with the money.
(d) Open a business together.
5. What is Jervis Tetch's alias?
(a) The Ark.
(d) Mad Hatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon is Mad Hatter carrying?
2. Who have Gordon and Dent decided to arrest?
3. What is the title of the final chapter?
4. What kind of fit does Sal fake in the courtroom?
5. Who does Maroni have to testify against?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
2. How does Dent escape from the hospital?
3. How do Scarecrow and Mad Hatter rob the bank?
4. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
5. Who is Scarecrow?
6. What do Gilda and Barbara say about their husbands in this section?
7. How does Scarecrow trap Batman in this section?
8. How does Alfred comfort Wayne in this section?
9. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
10. Why does the Riddler think Catwoman maybe Holiday?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)