|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sal's father?
2. What kind of gas are the Scarecrow's fireworks releasing?
(a) Tear gas.
(b) Laughing gas.
(c) Seizure gas.
(d) Fear gas.
3. What has Gilda found in the basement?
(a) A two headed coin.
(b) A .22 gun.
(c) A mask.
(d) A bomb.
4. What was Wayne's father's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A judge.
5. Why does Batman think Maroni could be Holiday?
(a) He likes to fool people.
(b) It would weaken his rival.
(c) It is way of distracting people.
(d) He likes to dress up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the final chapter?
2. What does Jim's son give him for Father's Day?
3. What is the special day in Chapter Eight?
4. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
5. What is the medicine that Sal takes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
2. What disagreement do Gordon and Batman have on the rooftop?
3. Why is Mother's Day especially important to Bruce Wayne?
4. Why does the Riddler think Catwoman maybe Holiday?
5. How does Gordon find out who Holiday is?
6. How does Alfred comfort Wayne in this section?
7. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
8. Why does Batman think Maroni is Holiday?
9. How does Dent escape from the hospital?
10. What do Batman and the Riddler talk about at the bar?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)