|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on the witness stand in this section?
2. What is Selina and Wayne's evening interrupted by?
(a) A scream.
(b) A telephone call.
(c) The Bat Signal.
(d) A gunshot.
3. What does Jim's son give him for Father's Day?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A hat.
(c) A tie.
(d) A picture.
4. What is Jervis Tetch's alias?
(c) The Ark.
(d) Mad Hatter.
5. What did Harvey's father give him as a gift?
(a) A cloak.
(b) A mask.
(c) A loaded die.
(d) A two headed coin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Jim Gordon to move Sal to a new cell?
2. What is the title of the final chapter?
3. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
4. Who informs Batman that someone has escaped from Arkham?
5. Why does Carmine think Batman ignored what Dent was doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Scarecrow and Mad Hatter rob the bank?
2. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
3. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
4. How is Bruce Wayne's father connected with Falcone?
5. Why does Batman think Maroni is Holiday?
6. What does Alfred say on the witness stand at Wayne's trial?
7. How does Gordon find out who Holiday is?
8. Why does Alberto say he became Holiday?
9. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
10. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)