|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harvey meet in the sewers?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Solomon Grundy.
2. Where does Gilda find Harvey brooding over the court case?
(a) The garden.
(b) The loft.
(c) The basement.
(d) The study.
3. What does Julian say he will do if Batman authorizes his release?
(a) Capture Holiday.
(b) Go on a murder rampage.
(c) Become a police informant.
(d) Get a normal job.
4. What has the Scarecrow booby-trapped the decoy with?
(a) Tear gas.
(b) Love gas.
(c) Laughing gas.
(d) Fear gas.
5. What is the title of the final chapter?
(a) Witching Hour.
(d) Halloween Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sofia give Carmine as a Father's Day gift?
2. Where does Batman track the Riddler down to?
3. What does GIlda say is tearing her and Harvey apart?
4. Who does Batman think is Holiday's next victim?
5. Who does Batman talk to at the Arkham asylum?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alfred comfort Wayne in this section?
2. Why does Batman think Maroni is Holiday?
3. Why is Mother's Day especially important to Bruce Wayne?
4. What do Batman and the Riddler talk about at the bar?
5. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
6. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
7. How does Scarecrow trap Batman in this section?
8. How do Scarecrow and Mad Hatter rob the bank?
9. Who is Scarecrow?
10. How is Bruce Wayne's father connected with Falcone?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)