|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots at the Riddler in the alley?
2. Who does Dent find in his office at the end of this section?
3. What does GIlda say is tearing her and Harvey apart?
4. What woman does the Riddler suggest could be Holiday?
(a) Poison Ivy.
(d) Selina Kyle.
5. Who has Falcone brought to his penthouse to help him with Holiday?
(a) The Riddler.
(b) The Joker.
(d) Poison Ivy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sofia give Carmine as a Father's Day gift?
2. Who does Batman think is Holiday's next victim?
3. Where does Gilda find Harvey brooding over the court case?
4. Who is pointing a gun at Jim Gordon at the end of this chapter?
5. What was the name of Wayne's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Scarecrow and Mad Hatter rob the bank?
2. What disagreement do Gordon and Batman have on the rooftop?
3. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
4. Why does the Riddler think Catwoman maybe Holiday?
5. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
6. Why is Mother's Day especially important to Bruce Wayne?
7. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
8. How does Catwoman explain herself to Batman in this section?
9. How does Gordon find out who Holiday is?
10. How is Bruce Wayne's father connected with Falcone?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)