|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Riddler think could have been Catwoman's motivation?
(a) Carmine's murder of her son.
(b) The bounty Carmine put on her head.
(c) Carmine's murder of her parents.
(d) The time Carmine made her look a fool in public.
2. Whose birthday is it in this chapter?
(a) The Roman's.
(b) Jim Gordon's.
(c) Bruce Wayne's.
3. Who asks Jim Gordon to move Sal to a new cell?
4. Who has Falcone brought to his penthouse to help him with Holiday?
(b) Poison Ivy.
(c) The Riddler.
(d) The Joker.
5. Who does Harvey stab at the hospital?
(a) A doctor.
(c) Jim Gordon.
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jervis Tetch's alias?
2. What does Jim's son give him for Father's Day?
3. Where is Batman at the beginning of the section?
4. What was Wayne's father's job?
5. What does Catwoman do when Batman confronts her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Batman and the Riddler talk about at the bar?
2. Why is Mother's Day especially important to Bruce Wayne?
3. In what way does the Riddler have a lucky escape in this section?
4. How does Gordon find out who Holiday is?
5. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
6. What do Gilda and Barbara say about their husbands in this section?
7. How do Scarecrow and Mad Hatter rob the bank?
8. What disagreement do Gordon and Batman have on the rooftop?
9. Why does the Riddler think Carla Viti could be the Holiday killer?
10. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)