|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim's son give him for Father's Day?
(a) A tie.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A hat.
(d) A picture.
2. What kind of fit does Sal fake in the courtroom?
(a) A panic attack.
(b) An epileptic fit.
(c) A coughing fit.
(d) A sneezing fit.
3. Whose birthday is it in this chapter?
(a) Jim Gordon's.
(b) The Roman's.
(c) Bruce Wayne's.
4. What does the Riddler think could have been Catwoman's motivation?
(a) The bounty Carmine put on her head.
(b) Carmine's murder of her parents.
(c) Carmine's murder of her son.
(d) The time Carmine made her look a fool in public.
5. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
(a) He shoots at him.
(b) He hugs him.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the special day in Chapter Ten?
2. Who other than Sal does Holiday kill?
3. Where does the Gazzo family operate?
4. Where does Jim eventually find Bruce?
5. What was Wayne's father's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does the Riddler have a lucky escape in this section?
2. Who is Scarecrow?
3. Why is Mother's Day especially important to Bruce Wayne?
4. How does Scarecrow trap Batman in this section?
5. What disagreement do Gordon and Batman have on the rooftop?
6. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
7. How does Catwoman explain herself to Batman in this section?
8. How does Alfred comfort Wayne in this section?
9. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
10. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)