|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Scarecrow booby-trapped the decoy with?
(a) Tear gas.
(b) Love gas.
(c) Laughing gas.
(d) Fear gas.
2. Who other than Sal does Holiday kill?
(a) The warden.
(b) Jim Gordon.
(c) Calender Man.
(d) A guard.
3. What does Harvey do to calm down Grundy?
(a) Shows him a picture of a woman.
(b) Threatens to kill him.
(c) Offers him food.
(d) Recites a poem.
4. Who rescues Batman at the end of the section?
(b) Poison Ivy.
(d) Harvey Two-Face.
5. Who does the Riddler eventually decide is Holiday?
(a) Carla Vita.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) The Roman.
(d) Harvey Dent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose memory is Wayne honoring in this section?
2. What does Sofia give Carmine as a Father's Day gift?
3. Who has escaped from Arkham?
4. Whose birthday is it in this chapter?
5. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Gilda and Barbara say about their husbands in this section?
2. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
3. Why does the Riddler think Catwoman maybe Holiday?
4. How does Alfred comfort Wayne in this section?
5. Why does Alberto say he became Holiday?
6. What disagreement do Gordon and Batman have on the rooftop?
7. How does Dent escape from the hospital?
8. How does Catwoman explain herself to Batman in this section?
9. How do Scarecrow and Mad Hatter rob the bank?
10. What does Alfred say on the witness stand at Wayne's trial?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)