|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Batman meet on the roof of the police station?
(a) Jim Gordon.
(b) Carla Vito.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Sal Maroni.
2. When does Holiday shoot Sal twice in the head?
(a) During exercises.
(b) During the prison transfer.
(c) At dinner time.
(d) At bathing time.
3. What does Catwoman do when Batman confronts her?
(a) Throws acid in his face.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Pulls off his mask.
(d) Phones the Carmine.
4. What kind of weapon is Mad Hatter carrying?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A flame thrower.
(d) A pistol.
5. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
(a) Open a business together.
(b) Run off with the money.
(c) Kill Harvey Dent.
(d) Reveal their true identities to each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does GIlda say is tearing her and Harvey apart?
2. What is Selina and Wayne's evening interrupted by?
3. Who shoots at the Riddler in the alley?
4. Where is Harvey Dent hiding?
5. Whose birthday is it in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Riddler think Catwoman maybe Holiday?
2. What does Alfred say on the witness stand at Wayne's trial?
3. How does Catwoman explain herself to Batman in this section?
4. How is Bruce Wayne's father connected with Falcone?
5. Why does Batman think Maroni is Holiday?
6. Why does Alberto say he became Holiday?
7. Why does the Riddler think Carla Viti could be the Holiday killer?
8. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
9. In what way does the Riddler have a lucky escape in this section?
10. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)