|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dent find in his office at the end of this section?
2. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
(a) He shoots at him.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He hugs him.
3. What is the special day in Chapter Ten?
(a) Independence Day.
(c) Palm Sunday.
4. What kind of weapon is Mad Hatter carrying?
(a) A flame thrower.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A pistol.
5. Who rescues Batman at the end of the section?
(a) Poison Ivy.
(b) Harvey Two-Face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sofia give Carmine as a Father's Day gift?
2. Who asks Jim Gordon to move Sal to a new cell?
3. What kind of establishment does Chong own?
4. What does Catwoman do when Batman confronts her?
5. Who has escaped from Arkham?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Scarecrow and Mad Hatter rob the bank?
2. How does Scarecrow trap Batman in this section?
3. What does Alfred say on the witness stand at Wayne's trial?
4. Why does the Riddler think Carla Viti could be the Holiday killer?
5. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
6. How is Bruce Wayne's father connected with Falcone?
7. In what way does the Riddler have a lucky escape in this section?
8. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
9. What do Batman and the Riddler talk about at the bar?
10. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)