|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who have Gordon and Dent decided to arrest?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) Carla Viti.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) The Roman.
2. Where does Gilda find Harvey brooding over the court case?
(a) The garden.
(b) The study.
(c) The basement.
(d) The loft.
3. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He shoots at him.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He runs away.
4. When does Holiday shoot Sal twice in the head?
(a) During exercises.
(b) At bathing time.
(c) At dinner time.
(d) During the prison transfer.
5. What woman does the Riddler suggest could be Holiday?
(b) Selina Kyle.
(c) Poison Ivy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Wayne's father?
2. Who kills the gunmaker?
3. Who is Bruce spending the Fourth of July with?
4. Where is Harvey Dent hiding?
5. Where does Batman track the Riddler down to?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does the Riddler have a lucky escape in this section?
2. Why does the Riddler think Catwoman maybe Holiday?
3. What do Batman and the Riddler talk about at the bar?
4. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
5. Who is Scarecrow?
6. Why does the Riddler think Carla Viti could be the Holiday killer?
7. What disagreement do Gordon and Batman have on the rooftop?
8. How is Bruce Wayne's father connected with Falcone?
9. How does Alfred comfort Wayne in this section?
10. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)