|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Wayne's father?
2. Where does Batman track the Riddler down to?
(a) A lakeside inn.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A cafe.
3. What does Julian say he will do if Batman authorizes his release?
(a) Get a normal job.
(b) Go on a murder rampage.
(c) Become a police informant.
(d) Capture Holiday.
4. What is Selina and Wayne's evening interrupted by?
(a) A scream.
(b) The Bat Signal.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) A telephone call.
5. What is the title of the final chapter?
(c) Witching Hour.
(d) Halloween Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Falcone brought to his penthouse to help him with Holiday?
2. What does Harvey do to calm down Grundy?
3. Whose memory is Wayne honoring in this section?
4. Who does Maroni have to testify against?
5. What is the medicine that Sal takes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Batman think Maroni is Holiday?
2. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
3. Why does the Riddler think Catwoman maybe Holiday?
4. What do Gilda and Barbara say about their husbands in this section?
5. Why does Alberto say he became Holiday?
6. Who is Scarecrow?
7. How does Maroni destroy Dent's life in this section?
8. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
9. How does Alfred comfort Wayne in this section?
10. How does Catwoman explain herself to Batman in this section?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)