|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Batman talk to at the Arkham asylum?
(a) The Calender Man.
(b) Sal Maroni.
(c) The Joker.
2. What does Catwoman do when Batman confronts her?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Pulls off his mask.
(c) Phones the Carmine.
(d) Throws acid in his face.
3. What does Vernon give Sal at the door of the courtroom?
(a) A gun.
(b) A mic.
(c) Stomach medicine.
(d) A taperecorder.
4. Where does Jim eventually find Bruce?
(a) Crime Alley.
(b) Summer Alley.
(c) Spring Street.
(d) Murder Street.
5. Why does Batman think Maroni could be Holiday?
(a) It would weaken his rival.
(b) He likes to fool people.
(c) He likes to dress up.
(d) It is way of distracting people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who have Gordon and Dent decided to arrest?
2. Why does the Riddler suggest Carla kill her own son?
3. What does Harvey do to calm down Grundy?
4. Who shoots at the Riddler in the alley?
5. What does Sofia give Carmine as a Father's Day gift?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
2. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
3. What do Batman and the Riddler talk about at the bar?
4. Why does the Riddler think Carla Viti could be the Holiday killer?
5. How does Catwoman explain herself to Batman in this section?
6. Why does Alberto say he became Holiday?
7. How does Scarecrow trap Batman in this section?
8. What do Gilda and Barbara say about their husbands in this section?
9. How do Scarecrow and Mad Hatter rob the bank?
10. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)