|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maroni have to testify against?
(a) The Riddler.
(b) The Joker.
(c) Carmine Falcone.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
2. Who does Batman think is Holiday's next victim?
(a) Jim Gordon.
(c) Julian Day.
(d) Sal Maroni.
3. What does Jim's son give him for Father's Day?
(a) A picture.
(b) A hat.
(c) A tie.
(d) A jacket.
4. What does Harvey apologize to Batman for?
(a) Being Holiday.
(b) Having to kill him.
(c) Wrongly accusing Bruce.
(d) Kidnapping Selina.
5. What is Selina and Wayne's evening interrupted by?
(a) A scream.
(b) The Bat Signal.
(c) A telephone call.
(d) A gunshot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian say he will do if Batman authorizes his release?
2. What kind of fit does Sal fake in the courtroom?
3. Why does Batman think Maroni could be Holiday?
4. When does Holiday shoot Sal twice in the head?
5. Who is on the witness stand in this section?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)