|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the medicine that Sal takes?
(a) Laughing gas.
(d) Fear gas.
2. Where does Batman track the Riddler down to?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A lakeside inn.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A cafe.
3. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He hugs him.
(c) He shoots at him.
(d) He collapses.
4. What does GIlda say is tearing her and Harvey apart?
5. What does Sofia give Carmine as a Father's Day gift?
(a) A tie.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A watch.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Riddler suggest Carla kill her own son?
2. What is Selina and Wayne's evening interrupted by?
3. What does Jim's son give him for Father's Day?
4. Who is on the witness stand in this section?
5. What does Harvey do to calm down Grundy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alfred say on the witness stand at Wayne's trial?
2. Why does Batman think Maroni is Holiday?
3. Who is Scarecrow?
4. What do Batman and the Riddler talk about at the bar?
5. In what way does the Riddler have a lucky escape in this section?
6. Why is Mother's Day especially important to Bruce Wayne?
7. How do Scarecrow and Mad Hatter rob the bank?
8. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
9. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
10. How does Dent escape from the hospital?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)