|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Wayne's father?
2. What is the medicine that Sal takes?
(a) Laughing gas.
(b) Fear gas.
3. What does Catwoman do when Batman confronts her?
(a) Throws acid in his face.
(b) Phones the Carmine.
(c) Pulls off his mask.
(d) Runs away.
4. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He shoots at him.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He collapses.
5. What kind of fit does Sal fake in the courtroom?
(a) A sneezing fit.
(b) A panic attack.
(c) A coughing fit.
(d) An epileptic fit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bridge Sofia dangles an informant over?
2. What does Julian say he will do if Batman authorizes his release?
3. Who is on the witness stand in this section?
4. Who is Bruce spending the Fourth of July with?
5. What does Vernon give Sal at the door of the courtroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
2. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
3. Why does the Riddler think Catwoman maybe Holiday?
4. How does Scarecrow trap Batman in this section?
5. Why is Mother's Day especially important to Bruce Wayne?
6. Why does Alberto say he became Holiday?
7. What disagreement do Gordon and Batman have on the rooftop?
8. How do Scarecrow and Mad Hatter rob the bank?
9. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
10. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)