|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gas are the Scarecrow's fireworks releasing?
(a) Laughing gas.
(b) Seizure gas.
(c) Tear gas.
(d) Fear gas.
2. Where is Batman at the beginning of the section?
(a) Gotham Police Station.
(b) The Bat Cave.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) Gotham City Bank.
3. Where does Batman tell Gilda he found gun metal shavings?
(a) Harvey's office.
(b) The sewers.
(c) Harvey's workbench.
(d) Harvey's hair.
4. What kind of fit does Sal fake in the courtroom?
(a) A panic attack.
(b) A coughing fit.
(c) An epileptic fit.
(d) A sneezing fit.
5. Who is Batman interrogating at the beginning of Chapter Eight?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Julian Day.
(c) The Joker.
(d) The Riddler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Riddler think could have been Catwoman's motivation?
2. Whose memory is Wayne honoring in this section?
3. Where does Jim eventually find Bruce?
4. Who has Falcone brought to his penthouse to help him with Holiday?
5. Who has escaped from Arkham?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Riddler think Carla Viti could be the Holiday killer?
2. How does Dent escape from the hospital?
3. How does Gordon find out who Holiday is?
4. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
5. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
6. What does Alfred say on the witness stand at Wayne's trial?
7. How does Scarecrow trap Batman in this section?
8. Why is Mother's Day especially important to Bruce Wayne?
9. How does Catwoman explain herself to Batman in this section?
10. How is Bruce Wayne's father connected with Falcone?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)