|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
(a) A friendship.
(b) A job.
(c) A child.
(d) A new life.
2. Who does the Joker accuse Sal of being?
(c) Calender Man.
3. What happened when the lights went out?
(a) A policeman was killed.
(b) Mickey was switched with an imposter.
(c) The police vault was robbed.
(d) Two Irish gang members escaped.
4. What is Bruce's body covered with?
(a) Red spots.
(c) A spider webs.
(d) Cat fur.
5. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
(a) The City sewers.
(b) The City metro.
(c) The City Hall.
(d) Wayne Mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
2. Who falls overboard Carmine's yacht?
3. What mysterious thing happens as Mickey is led to his cell?
4. Where was the Joker being held prisoner?
5. What does Holiday leave at the scene of the crime?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Irish gang die?
2. How does Holiday destroy Sal's restaurant in this section?
3. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
4. How does Batman cut his finger in this section?
5. How does Wayne defeat the Joker in this section?
6. What pact do Gordon, Dent and Batman make on the rooftop?
7. Who is Calender Man?
8. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
9. Who is Harvey Dent?
10. How does Alfred respond to Gordon and Harvey questions about Bruce Wayne?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)