|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
(a) Taking down car numbers.
(b) Planting a bomb.
(c) Meeting a friend.
(d) Making a phonecall.
2. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
(a) Being late.
(b) Being wet.
(c) Forgetting the groceries.
(d) Being drunk.
3. Why does the Joker say he doesn't like Holiday?
(a) He is a little rat.
(b) He is mentally ill.
(c) He is ruining business for everyone.
(d) He killed his friend.
4. Where are Vernon and Sal discussing their business?
(a) Sal's apartment.
(b) Maroni's restaurant.
(c) Carmine's yacht.
(d) Wayne Manor.
5. What are people celebrating in Chapter Five?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(d) Independence Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls overboard Carmine's yacht?
2. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
3. What is the special day in Chapter Six?
4. What does Jim dress Harvey down for endorsing?
5. What is the name of Carmine's daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Holiday destroy Sal's restaurant in this section?
2. What is Batman's relationship with Solomon Grundy?
3. Why does Harvey want to release the Irish gang?
4. What do Sofia and Carla talk about in this section?
5. What pact do Gordon, Dent and Batman make on the rooftop?
6. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
7. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
8. What disagreement do Gordon and Harvey have in this section?
9. How do the Irish gang die?
10. Who is Harvey Dent?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)