|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dent's new assistant?
2. Where is the warehouse located that Harvey and Batman travel to?
(a) Gotham Harbor.
(b) Next to Gotham Theater.
(c) The Yard Quarter.
(d) Gotham Central.
3. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
(a) Mr. Enigma.
(b) Good Son.
(c) Jack the Lad.
(d) Bad Son.
4. Where was the Joker being held prisoner?
(a) Gotham Prison.
(b) Metropolis Prison.
(c) Hope Asylum.
(d) Arkham Asylum.
5. What does Mickey tell his gang members they must tell the police?
(a) All their previous crimes.
(b) Their hatred of the Roman.
(c) Their individual roles in the bombing.
(d) Their hard bringings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gilda think she and Harvey will never have children?
2. What does the Joker steal from the family?
3. Who does Maroni think is behind the Holiday killings?
4. Who does Mickey say his gang members must not implicate in their confessions?
5. What are people celebrating in Chapter Five?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mickey Sullivan tell his men in the prison cell?
2. What are the Joker's plans on New Year's?
3. How does the artist present Harvey Dent in the opening section?
4. What do the Dents and Gordons discuss at their New Years party?
5. Who is Harvey Dent?
6. Who is Alfred?
7. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
8. What pact do Gordon, Dent and Batman make on the rooftop?
9. How does Catwoman save Batman in chapter five?
10. How do the Irish gang die?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)