Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
(a) The comic shop.
(c) The movies.
(d) The library.
2. Who do Batman and Gordon hope Mickey will implement in his confession?
(a) The Joker.
(b) The Roman.
(c) Selina Kyle.
(d) Harvey Dent.
3. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
(a) A new life.
(b) A friendship.
(c) A child.
(d) A job.
4. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
(a) He is on holiday.
(b) He is on a business trip.
(c) It is Valentine's Day.
(d) It is Christmas Day.
5. Why does Gilda think she and Harvey will never have children?
(a) Harvey is sterile.
(b) Harvey is always working.
(c) Harvey is always tired.
(d) She says she is barren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Joker intend to release gas?
2. Where is Vernon working as a spy?
3. What does the Joker steal from the family?
4. What is the name of Harvey's wife?
5. What mysterious thing happens as Mickey is led to his cell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
2. What are the Joker's plans on New Year's?
3. How does Batman cut his finger in this section?
4. Why does the Riddler think Catwoman maybe Holiday?
5. What do Gilda and Barbara say about their husbands in this section?
6. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
7. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
8. How does Maroni destroy Dent's life in this section?
9. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
10. How does Harvey Dent and his friends get into Falcon's office?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)