|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard Daniel's role at Gotham City bank?
(b) Security Guard.
2. What is the name of Dent's new assistant?
3. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
(a) Carmine Falcone and the Joker.
(b) Carmine Falcone and Bruce Wayne.
(c) The Joker and Calender Man.
(d) Harvey Dent and Holiday.
4. Where does Batman aim the plane towards?
(a) The highway.
(b) The harbor.
(c) Gotham Tower.
(d) The park.
5. What are the names of the two men who dump Toots' body?
(a) Maroni and Frankie.
(b) Angel and Curly.
(c) Davis and Formby.
(d) Jackie and Regan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Batman warn Catwoman to stop doing?
2. What is Julian Day's alias?
3. What does Mickey tell his gang members they must tell the police?
4. What is the special day in Chapter Six?
5. Who does Harvey go to visit in hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the artist present Harvey Dent in the opening section?
2. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
3. What do Gordon and Sal both accuse Batman of in this section?
4. How is the Joker introduced into the story?
5. What disagreement do Gordon and Harvey have in this section?
6. Why does Harvey want to release the Irish gang?
7. How does Catwoman save Batman in chapter five?
8. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
9. What do Carmine and Carla fight about in this section?
10. How does Alfred respond to Gordon and Harvey questions about Bruce Wayne?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)