|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Joker intend to release gas?
(a) Gotham Square.
(b) Gotham Metro.
(c) Gotham Park.
(d) Gotham Port.
2. What does Carmine threaten Batman with?
(a) A knife.
(b) A lawsuit.
(c) Mustard gas.
(d) A gun.
3. Where does Batman aim the plane towards?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The park.
(c) The highway.
(d) Gotham Tower.
4. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
(a) The library.
(b) The movies.
(c) The comic shop.
5. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
(a) He is on a business trip.
(b) It is Christmas Day.
(c) It is Valentine's Day.
(d) He is on holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
2. Where do the two men dump Toots' body?
3. Who convinces Wayne to stay at the party?
4. What does Catwoman use to dispossess Carmine of her gun?
5. Who overhears Gordon and Dent talking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Batman and Catwoman talk about on the rooftop?
2. What do Gordon and Sal both accuse Batman of in this section?
3. Why does Harvey want to release the Irish gang?
4. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
5. How do the Irish gang die?
6. Who is Alfred?
7. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
8. How does Alfred respond to Gordon and Harvey questions about Bruce Wayne?
9. Who is Calender Man?
10. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)