|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is celebrating New Year's with the Dents?
(a) The Waynes.
(b) The Holidays.
(c) The Gordons.
(d) The Jokers.
2. Who is killed at the end of this section?
(a) The Sullivan family.
(b) The Irish Gang.
(c) Harvey and his wife.
(d) The Vito family.
3. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
(a) He is on a business trip.
(b) It is Christmas Day.
(c) It is Valentine's Day.
(d) He is on holiday.
4. What is Jim Gordon's rank in the Gotham police force?
5. Who does Harvey ask Alfred information about?
(a) Alfred's parents.
(b) Wayne's father.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Wayne's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Wayne's butler?
2. Where are Vernon and Sal discussing their business?
3. What is the name of the restaurant Sal and Toots are eating at?
4. What is the special day in Chapter Six?
5. Who are Batman and Jim Gordon interrogating in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
2. What is Batman's relationship with Solomon Grundy?
3. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
4. How does Dent decide to kill Falcone?
5. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
6. How do the police contact Batman?
7. How does Holiday destroy Sal's restaurant in this section?
8. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
9. Why does the Riddler think Carla Viti could be the Holiday killer?
10. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)