|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who overhears Gordon and Dent talking?
(a) The Roman.
2. Who does Harvey go to visit in hospital?
3. What was the name of the imposter?
(a) Bruce Wayne.
(b) Jim Gordon.
(c) Johnny Vito.
(d) Harvey Dent.
4. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
(a) It is Christmas Day.
(b) He is on a business trip.
(c) It is Valentine's Day.
(d) He is on holiday.
5. What does Day say the Holiday murderer likes?
(a) Media attention.
(c) The chase.
(d) Blond women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holiday leave at the scene of the crime?
2. What has the Joker hijacked?
3. What is Selina's alter ego?
4. Where is Carla Vita shooting her gun?
5. Who is fighting at the end of this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Gilda and Barbara say about their husbands in this section?
2. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
3. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
4. How does Gordon find out who Holiday is?
5. What do Carmine and Carla fight about in this section?
6. What does Mickey Sullivan tell his men in the prison cell?
7. In what way does the Riddler have a lucky escape in this section?
8. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
9. What does this section say about the conflict Batman feels between good and evil?
10. How does Batman cut his finger in this section?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)