|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the female peddler try to sell Wayne?
(a) A ring.
(b) A goodluck charm.
(c) A bible.
(d) A rose.
2. What is Jim Gordon's rank in the Gotham police force?
3. What is Harvey revealing to Gilda in this section?
(a) Her potrait.
(b) Her birthday present.
(c) Her Christmas present.
(d) His new car.
4. What is Julian Day's alias?
(a) The Penguin.
(b) The Calender Man.
(c) The Joker.
(d) The Riddler.
5. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Carla Vito.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wayne having dinner with when Catwoman strikes?
2. Who overhears Gordon and Dent talking?
3. What does the Joker steal from the family?
4. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
5. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Alfred?
2. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
3. What does Mickey Sullivan tell his men in the prison cell?
4. What do Batman and Catwoman talk about on the rooftop?
5. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
6. What do Gordon and Sal both accuse Batman of in this section?
7. What do the Dents and Gordons discuss at their New Years party?
8. How does Holiday destroy Sal's restaurant in this section?
9. What are the Joker's plans on New Year's?
10. Who is Harvey Dent?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)