|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harvey ask Alfred information about?
(a) Alfred's parents.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Wayne's mother.
(d) Wayne's father.
2. What does Batman warn Catwoman to stop doing?
(a) Meeting him.
(b) Sending him letters.
(c) Getting involved.
(d) Pretending to be on the good side.
3. What are people celebrating in Chapter Five?
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) Independence Day.
4. What is Harvey revealing to Gilda in this section?
(a) Her birthday present.
(b) His new car.
(c) Her Christmas present.
(d) Her potrait.
5. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
(a) The City metro.
(b) Wayne Mansion.
(c) The City Hall.
(d) The City sewers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in Maroni's restaurant?
2. Where do the two men dump Toots' body?
3. What mysterious thing happens as Mickey is led to his cell?
4. What is the name of Wayne's butler?
5. What does Jim find is waiting for him at home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
2. How does Bruce Wayne react when he returns to Wayne Manor?
3. How does Holiday destroy Sal's restaurant in this section?
4. Why does Harvey want to release the Irish gang?
5. What do Sofia and Carla talk about in this section?
6. What pact do Gordon, Dent and Batman make on the rooftop?
7. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
8. How does Alfred respond to Gordon and Harvey questions about Bruce Wayne?
9. Who is Calender Man?
10. What do Carmine and Carla fight about in this section?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)