|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Joker steal from the family?
(a) Their book collection.
(b) Their Television.
(c) Their frozen turkey.
(d) Their Christmas presents.
2. Who falls overboard Carmine's yacht?
3. Where does Batman meet Selina Kyle?
(a) At the cinema.
(b) At the restaurant.
(c) At the opera.
(d) At the cafe.
4. What does Carmine threaten Batman with?
(a) Mustard gas.
(b) A gun.
(c) A lawsuit.
(d) A knife.
5. What does Batman drop in the sewer for Solomon Grundy?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bottle of clean water.
(c) A plate of food.
(d) A magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Batman warn Catwoman to stop doing?
2. Who is killed at the end of this section?
3. Who overhears Gordon and Dent talking?
4. What does Holiday leave at the scene of the crime?
5. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bruce Wayne react when he returns to Wayne Manor?
2. What do the Dents and Gordons discuss at their New Years party?
3. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
4. What do Batman and Catwoman talk about on the rooftop?
5. How does Holiday destroy Sal's restaurant in this section?
6. How does Catwoman save Bruce Wayne from Poison Ivy?
7. Why does Harvey want to release the Irish gang?
8. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
9. How do the Irish gang die?
10. What do Carmine and Carla fight about in this section?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)