|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
(a) The Gotham bank robbery.
(b) The murder of Selina Kyle.
(c) The bomb that blew up Dent's house.
(d) The murder of Johnny Vito.
2. What is Julian Day's alias?
(a) The Riddler.
(b) The Penguin.
(c) The Joker.
(d) The Calender Man.
3. Who does Harvey ask Alfred information about?
(a) Alfred's parents.
(b) Wayne's mother.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Wayne's father.
4. Who dies in Maroni's restaurant?
5. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
(a) Carmine Falcone and Bruce Wayne.
(b) Carmine Falcone and the Joker.
(c) The Joker and Calender Man.
(d) Harvey Dent and Holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose account does Wayne endorse?
2. What does Catwoman use to dispossess Carmine of her gun?
3. Who does Mickey say his gang members must not implicate in their confessions?
4. What does Mickey tell his gang members they must tell the police?
5. What does the female peddler try to sell Wayne?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Harvey want to release the Irish gang?
2. What do Gordon and Sal both accuse Batman of in this section?
3. What does Mickey Sullivan tell his men in the prison cell?
4. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
5. Who is Calender Man?
6. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
7. What pact do Gordon, Dent and Batman make on the rooftop?
8. What do the Dents and Gordons discuss at their New Years party?
9. Who is Alfred?
10. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)