|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
(a) Carmine Falcone and Bruce Wayne.
(b) Harvey Dent and Holiday.
(c) Carmine Falcone and the Joker.
(d) The Joker and Calender Man.
2. Who are Harvey and Jim discussing in the kitchen?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
3. What does Day say the Holiday murderer likes?
(a) Media attention.
(c) The chase.
(d) Blond women.
4. Where does Batman aim the plane towards?
(a) The highway.
(b) The park.
(c) The harbor.
(d) Gotham Tower.
5. What is Bruce's body covered with?
(b) Red spots.
(c) Cat fur.
(d) A spider webs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in Maroni's restaurant?
2. Who falls overboard Carmine's yacht?
3. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
4. Where is Bruce Wayne at the beginning of the section?
5. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
2. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
3. What pact do Gordon, Dent and Batman make on the rooftop?
4. Who is Harvey Dent?
5. How is the Joker introduced into the story?
6. What does Mickey Sullivan tell his men in the prison cell?
7. How do the Irish gang die?
8. What disagreement do Gordon and Harvey have in this section?
9. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
10. What do Carmine and Carla fight about in this section?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)