|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Harvey's wife?
2. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
(a) Planting a bomb.
(b) Making a phonecall.
(c) Meeting a friend.
(d) Taking down car numbers.
3. What does Batman drop in the sewer for Solomon Grundy?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bottle of clean water.
(d) A plate of food.
4. What does Harvey buy Gilda for Christmas?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A new car.
(c) A new house.
(d) A kitten.
5. Who is Wayne having dinner with when Catwoman strikes?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(c) Poison Ivy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Carmine and Alberto preparing when Carla bursts into the kitchen?
2. What is Jim Gordon's rank in the Gotham police force?
3. What is Julian Day's alias?
4. Who is fighting at the end of this section?
5. Where do the two men dump Toots' body?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bruce Wayne react when he returns to Wayne Manor?
2. What disagreement do Gordon and Harvey have in this section?
3. How does the artist present Harvey Dent in the opening section?
4. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
5. How is the Joker introduced into the story?
6. What do Batman and Catwoman talk about on the rooftop?
7. What pact do Gordon, Dent and Batman make on the rooftop?
8. How does Catwoman save Bruce Wayne from Poison Ivy?
9. Who is Alfred?
10. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)