|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maroni think is behind the Holiday killings?
(a) The Roman.
(b) Selina Kyle.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Harvey Dent.
2. What is Harvey revealing to Gilda in this section?
(a) His new car.
(b) Her birthday present.
(c) Her Christmas present.
(d) Her potrait.
3. What does Jim decide to charge the Irish gang with?
(d) Attempted murder.
4. Who does Wayne dance with at the party?
5. What does Batman drop in the sewer for Solomon Grundy?
(a) A bottle of clean water.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A gun.
(d) A plate of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara say is a taboo subject that evening?
2. What does Mickey tell his gang members they must tell the police?
3. What is the name of the restaurant Sal and Toots are eating at?
4. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
5. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wayne defeat the Joker in this section?
2. How do the Irish gang die?
3. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
4. Who is Alfred?
5. How does Alfred respond to Gordon and Harvey questions about Bruce Wayne?
6. What is Batman's relationship with Solomon Grundy?
7. How does Catwoman save Bruce Wayne from Poison Ivy?
8. How does Catwoman explain herself to Batman in this section?
9. How do the police contact Batman?
10. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)