|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gilda think she and Harvey will never have children?
(a) Harvey is always tired.
(b) Harvey is always working.
(c) She says she is barren.
(d) Harvey is sterile.
2. What is Bruce's body covered with?
(a) Cat fur.
(b) A spider webs.
(d) Red spots.
3. Who falls overboard Carmine's yacht?
4. What is Richard Daniel's role at Gotham City bank?
(a) Security Guard.
5. Who does Selina see inside Wayne's limo?
(a) Poison Ivy.
(c) The Riddler.
(d) The Joker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Batman leap onto just before the plane crashes?
2. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
3. Who does Maroni think is behind the Holiday killings?
4. Where does Catwoman say they can hurt the Roman the most?
5. Who does Wayne dance with at the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Carmine and Carla fight about in this section?
2. How does Catwoman save Bruce Wayne from Poison Ivy?
3. How does Wayne defeat the Joker in this section?
4. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
5. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
6. How does Batman cut his finger in this section?
7. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
8. How does Bruce Wayne react when he returns to Wayne Manor?
9. What are the Joker's plans on New Year's?
10. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)