|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mickey say killed Johnny Vito?
(b) The Roman.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Selina Kyle.
2. Where are Vernon and Sal discussing their business?
(a) Carmine's yacht.
(b) Wayne Manor.
(c) Sal's apartment.
(d) Maroni's restaurant.
3. What is hidden inside the package Dent opens?
(b) A bomb.
4. Where does Batman aim the plane towards?
(a) Gotham Tower.
(b) The highway.
(c) The park.
(d) The harbor.
5. What is Johnny doing when Falcone orders him home?
(a) He is having a picnic at a park.
(b) He is on his honeymoon.
(c) He is watching a baseball game.
(d) He is at the swimming pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Carmine's daughter?
2. Where is Carla Vita shooting her gun?
3. What does the peddler use to cut Wayne's finger?
4. Where does Batman meet Selina Kyle?
5. Where do the two men dump Toots' body?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Falcone kill Richard Daniel?
2. What do Gordon and Sal both accuse Batman of in this section?
3. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
4. What pact do Gordon, Dent and Batman make on the rooftop?
5. What do Carmine and Carla fight about in this section?
6. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
7. How do the police contact Batman?
8. What are the Joker's plans on New Year's?
9. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
10. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)