|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
(a) He is on a business trip.
(b) It is Valentine's Day.
(c) He is on holiday.
(d) It is Christmas Day.
2. What are Carmine and Alberto preparing when Carla bursts into the kitchen?
(a) Thanksgiving dinner.
(c) Christmas dinner.
(d) A birthday cake.
3. Where is Vernon working as a spy?
(a) Maroni's Restaurant.
(b) Wayne Manor.
(c) The police station.
(d) The DA's office.
4. What does Day say the Holiday murderer likes?
(a) The chase.
(b) Media attention.
(c) Blond women.
5. Where does Batman confront Carmine?
(a) A local cafe.
(b) Carmine's yacht.
(c) Gotham Harbor.
(d) Alberto's grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose account does Wayne endorse?
2. What is the name of Carmine's daughter?
3. Who does Carmine think is behind the Holiday killings?
4. What does the Joker eat at the family's house?
5. What does Mickey tell his gang members they must tell the police?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harvey explain himself to Gilda at the beginning of this section?
2. Why does Alberto say he became Holiday?
3. How does Maroni destroy Dent's life in this section?
4. How does Wayne defeat the Joker in this section?
5. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
6. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
7. What does Harvey tell his wife in this section?
8. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
9. What disagreement do Gordon and Harvey have in this section?
10. How does the fear gas affect Bruce Wayne?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)