|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Joker being held prisoner?
(a) Gotham Prison.
(b) Arkham Asylum.
(c) Hope Asylum.
(d) Metropolis Prison.
2. Where do the two men dump Toots' body?
(a) In the back of a car.
(b) In someone's garden.
(c) In a garbage can.
(d) In the back of a truck.
3. What is Julian Day's alias?
(a) The Calender Man.
(b) The Penguin.
(c) The Joker.
(d) The Riddler.
4. Where is Vernon working as a spy?
(a) The police station.
(b) Wayne Manor.
(c) Maroni's Restaurant.
(d) The DA's office.
5. Who does Sal think Holiday is?
(a) Mickey Sullivan.
(b) Jim Gordon.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Harvey Dent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Joker steal from the family?
2. What does the Joker eat at the family's house?
3. What do Batman and Gordon offer Julian in return for information?
4. Who turns on the bat signal in this section?
5. Who convinces Wayne to stay at the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Holiday destroy Sal's restaurant in this section?
2. Who is Harvey Dent?
3. How does Wayne defeat the Joker in this section?
4. What do Carmine and Carla fight about in this section?
5. What do Batman and Catwoman talk about on the rooftop?
6. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
7. What do Gordon and Sal both accuse Batman of in this section?
8. What is Batman's relationship with Solomon Grundy?
9. Why does Falcone kill Richard Daniel?
10. How does Catwoman save Batman in chapter five?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)