|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the peddler use to cut Wayne's finger?
(a) Her teeth.
(b) A pin.
(c) The rose's thorns.
(d) Her finger nails.
2. Who dies in Maroni's restaurant?
3. What does Catwoman use to dispossess Carmine of her gun?
(a) Her own gun.
(b) A karate kick.
(c) Her whip.
(d) Her electric beam.
4. What is Johnny Vito's nickname?
(a) The Cog.
(b) The Greek.
(c) The Chef.
(d) The Roman.
5. Who does Carmine think is behind the Holiday killings?
(a) Bruce Wayne.
(b) The Joker.
(c) Harvey Dent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Day say the Holiday murderer likes?
2. Who does Sal think Holiday is?
3. Who does Harvey ask Alfred information about?
4. Where is Vernon working as a spy?
5. What does Batman warn Catwoman to stop doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
2. How does Catwoman save Batman in chapter five?
3. What pact do Gordon, Dent and Batman make on the rooftop?
4. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
5. How does Wayne defeat the Joker in this section?
6. What do the Dents and Gordons discuss at their New Years party?
7. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
8. How does Alfred respond to Gordon and Harvey questions about Bruce Wayne?
9. What does Mickey Sullivan tell his men in the prison cell?
10. How does Bruce Wayne react when he returns to Wayne Manor?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)