|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dent's new assistant?
2. Who does Mickey say killed Johnny Vito?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) The Roman.
3. Who do Gordon and Dent visit at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) The Joker.
(b) The Roman.
(c) Calender Man.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
4. What are the names of the two men who dump Toots' body?
(a) Davis and Formby.
(b) Angel and Curly.
(c) Maroni and Frankie.
(d) Jackie and Regan.
5. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
(a) The murder of Selina Kyle.
(b) The bomb that blew up Dent's house.
(c) The Gotham bank robbery.
(d) The murder of Johnny Vito.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wayne having dinner with when Catwoman strikes?
2. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
3. Where is Carmine holding her New Year's Eve Party?
4. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
5. What are people celebrating in Chapter Five?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
2. Who is Alfred?
3. What do Batman and Catwoman talk about on the rooftop?
4. Why does Harvey want to release the Irish gang?
5. What does Mickey Sullivan tell his men in the prison cell?
6. How does Alfred respond to Gordon and Harvey questions about Bruce Wayne?
7. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
8. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
9. What do the Dents and Gordons discuss at their New Years party?
10. How does Catwoman save Bruce Wayne from Poison Ivy?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)