|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harvey go to visit in hospital?
2. What is the special day in Chapter Six?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) Independence Day.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
3. How do Dent and Gordon attract Batman's attention?
(a) They send out a bat signal.
(b) They call the batwhistle.
(c) They call his batphone.
(d) They email him.
4. What are the names of the two men who dump Toots' body?
(a) Jackie and Regan.
(b) Davis and Formby.
(c) Angel and Curly.
(d) Maroni and Frankie.
5. Why does the Joker say he doesn't like Holiday?
(a) He is mentally ill.
(b) He is a little rat.
(c) He killed his friend.
(d) He is ruining business for everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Selina's alter ego?
2. Where are Vernon and Sal discussing their business?
3. Where does Catwoman say they can hurt the Roman the most?
4. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
5. What is the name of Harvey's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bruce Wayne react when he returns to Wayne Manor?
2. How do the Irish gang die?
3. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
4. What do Carmine and Carla fight about in this section?
5. What disagreement do Gordon and Harvey have in this section?
6. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
7. Who is Harvey Dent?
8. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
9. How does Wayne defeat the Joker in this section?
10. How does the artist present Harvey Dent in the opening section?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)