|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who overhears Gordon and Dent talking?
(a) The Roman.
2. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
(a) Carmine Falcone and Bruce Wayne.
(b) The Joker and Calender Man.
(c) Carmine Falcone and the Joker.
(d) Harvey Dent and Holiday.
3. What is the name of Harvey's wife?
4. Who does Harvey ask Alfred information about?
(a) Alfred's parents.
(b) Wayne's father.
(c) Wayne's mother.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
5. What is Johnny Vito doing when he is shot in the head?
(a) Having a bath.
(b) Walking his dog.
(d) Watching his TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Batman and Gordon hope Mickey will implement in his confession?
2. Whose account does Wayne endorse?
3. Who are Batman and Jim Gordon interrogating in this section?
4. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
5. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
Short Essay Questions
1. What disagreement do Gordon and Harvey have in this section?
2. What do Batman and Catwoman talk about on the rooftop?
3. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
4. How does the artist present Harvey Dent in the opening section?
5. Who is Calender Man?
6. What do the Dents and Gordons discuss at their New Years party?
7. How does Holiday destroy Sal's restaurant in this section?
8. How is the Joker introduced into the story?
9. What are the Joker's plans on New Year's?
10. Why does Falcone kill Richard Daniel?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)