|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gilda think she and Harvey will never have children?
(a) She says she is barren.
(b) Harvey is sterile.
(c) Harvey is always tired.
(d) Harvey is always working.
2. Where do the two men dump Toots' body?
(a) In someone's garden.
(b) In a garbage can.
(c) In the back of a car.
(d) In the back of a truck.
3. What is hidden inside the package Dent opens?
(b) A bomb.
4. Who turns on the bat signal in this section?
(b) Jim Gordon.
(c) The Roman.
(d) Poison Ivy.
5. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
(a) A child.
(b) A job.
(c) A new life.
(d) A friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny doing when Falcone orders him home?
2. Where does Batman confront Carmine?
3. Who does Wayne dance with at the party?
4. What does Barbara say is a taboo subject that evening?
5. Where is Carmine holding her New Year's Eve Party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Harvey Dent?
2. Why does Falcone kill Richard Daniel?
3. How do the police contact Batman?
4. What do Sofia and Carla talk about in this section?
5. Who is Calender Man?
6. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
7. What is Batman's relationship with Solomon Grundy?
8. How does Wayne defeat the Joker in this section?
9. Why does Harvey want to release the Irish gang?
10. How does Bruce Wayne react when he returns to Wayne Manor?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)