|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant Sal and Toots are eating at?
2. What are Carmine and Alberto preparing when Carla bursts into the kitchen?
(a) Christmas dinner.
(b) Thanksgiving dinner.
(d) A birthday cake.
3. Who does Carmine think is behind the Holiday killings?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Joker.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
4. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
(a) They implicated the Roman.
(b) They killed Mickey.
(c) They are planning to kill the Roman.
(d) They robbed the Gotham bank.
5. Who does Selina see inside Wayne's limo?
(a) Poison Ivy.
(b) The Riddler.
(d) The Joker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the two men who dump Toots' body?
2. Where is Carmine holding her New Year's Eve Party?
3. What is the special day in Chapter Six?
4. What does Jim find is waiting for him at home?
5. Whose account does Wayne endorse?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Scarecrow and Mad Hatter rob the bank?
2. Who is Calender Man?
3. How does Alfred respond to Gordon and Harvey questions about Bruce Wayne?
4. In what way does the Riddler have a lucky escape in this section?
5. Why does Wayne refuse to leave Gotham with Selina?
6. What do Batman and Catwoman talk about on the rooftop?
7. How does the artist present Harvey Dent in the opening section?
8. How does Bruce Wayne react when he returns to Wayne Manor?
9. Why does Alberto say he became Holiday?
10. What disagreement do Gordon and Batman have on the rooftop?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)