|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Batman leap onto just before the plane crashes?
(a) A church tower.
(b) The police station.
(c) A clock.
(d) An apartment building.
2. What does Catwoman use to dispossess Carmine of her gun?
(a) A karate kick.
(b) Her electric beam.
(c) Her own gun.
(d) Her whip.
3. Where is Bruce Wayne at the beginning of the section?
(a) Gotham City Bank.
(b) Gotham Park.
(c) Gotham Harbor.
(d) Wayne Manor.
4. What is hidden inside the package Dent opens?
(a) A bomb.
5. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
(a) Carla Vito.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Selina Kyle.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dent's new assistant?
2. Who convinces Wayne to stay at the party?
3. What has the Joker hijacked?
4. Who does Maroni think is behind the Holiday killings?
5. Whose account does Wayne endorse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Harvey Dent?
2. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
3. How does Holiday destroy Sal's restaurant in this section?
4. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
5. How does Catwoman save Bruce Wayne from Poison Ivy?
6. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
7. Who is Alfred?
8. How does Catwoman save Batman in chapter five?
9. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
10. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)