|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
(a) Being wet.
(b) Forgetting the groceries.
(c) Being late.
(d) Being drunk.
2. Who convinces Wayne to stay at the party?
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Alberto Falcone.
(d) Selina Kyle.
3. Where does the Joker intend to release gas?
(a) Gotham Port.
(b) Gotham Metro.
(c) Gotham Square.
(d) Gotham Park.
4. What does Harvey buy Gilda for Christmas?
(a) A new car.
(b) A new house.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
5. Who does Sal think Holiday is?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Mickey Sullivan.
(d) Jim Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Joker eat at the family's house?
2. What does Barbara say is a taboo subject that evening?
3. What is Richard Daniel's role at Gotham City bank?
4. What is the name of the hotel the Irish gang is staying at?
5. Who is Wayne having dinner with when Catwoman strikes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Alfred?
2. What do the Dents and Gordons discuss at their New Years party?
3. How is the Joker introduced into the story?
4. What is Batman's relationship with Solomon Grundy?
5. Why does Carmine think Sal is responsible for the Holiday killings?
6. How does Wayne act at the board meeting at Gotham bank?
7. Why does Harvey want to release the Irish gang?
8. What do Batman and Catwoman talk about on the rooftop?
9. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
10. How does Batman cut his finger in this section?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)