|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Joker accuse Sal of being?
(a) Calender Man.
2. What is Harvey revealing to Gilda in this section?
(a) Her birthday present.
(b) His new car.
(c) Her Christmas present.
(d) Her potrait.
3. What does Holiday leave at the scene of the crime?
(a) A family photo album.
(b) A red rose.
(c) A heart shaped box of candy.
(d) A Valentine's card.
4. What does Carmine threaten Batman with?
(a) Mustard gas.
(b) A lawsuit.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
5. What does Batman warn Catwoman to stop doing?
(a) Meeting him.
(b) Pretending to be on the good side.
(c) Getting involved.
(d) Sending him letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is killed at the end of this section?
2. Who is celebrating New Year's with the Dents?
3. Where is the warehouse located that Harvey and Batman travel to?
4. What has the press dubbed Vito's killer?
5. Who turns on the bat signal in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Carmine and Carla fight about in this section?
2. How does Alfred respond to Gordon and Harvey questions about Bruce Wayne?
3. How does Wayne defeat the Joker in this section?
4. How does Holiday destroy Sal's restaurant in this section?
5. How does Catwoman save Batman in chapter five?
6. What do Batman and Catwoman talk about on the rooftop?
7. What does Mickey Sullivan tell his men in the prison cell?
8. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
9. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
10. How does Batman cut his finger in this section?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)