|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of establishment does Chong own?
(a) A coffeehouse.
(b) A Tea House.
(c) An alehouse.
(d) A Chinese restaurant.
2. Who kills the gunmaker?
(b) The Riddler.
(d) The Roman.
3. What was Wayne's father's job?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A judge.
(d) A doctor.
4. Who does Dent find in his office at the end of this section?
5. What does Harvey do to calm down Grundy?
(a) Threatens to kill him.
(b) Shows him a picture of a woman.
(c) Recites a poem.
(d) Offers him food.
6. What has the Scarecrow booby-trapped the decoy with?
(a) Fear gas.
(b) Tear gas.
(c) Laughing gas.
(d) Love gas.
7. Who is Batman interrogating at the beginning of Chapter Eight?
(a) The Riddler.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Julian Day.
(d) The Joker.
8. What does Vernon give Sal at the door of the courtroom?
(a) A mic.
(b) Stomach medicine.
(c) A taperecorder.
(d) A gun.
9. Where does the Gazzo family operate?
(a) Gotham City.
10. Who does Bruce discuss his father's death with?
11. Who does Harvey stab at the hospital?
(a) A nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) Jim Gordon.
12. What does Jim's son give him for Father's Day?
(a) A tie.
(b) A picture.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A hat.
13. What does the Riddler think could have been Catwoman's motivation?
(a) The time Carmine made her look a fool in public.
(b) Carmine's murder of her parents.
(c) The bounty Carmine put on her head.
(d) Carmine's murder of her son.
14. Who shoots at the Riddler in the alley?
15. Where does Jim eventually find Bruce?
(a) Murder Street.
(b) Crime Alley.
(c) Spring Street.
(d) Summer Alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
2. Who is on the witness stand in this section?
3. Where is Harvey Dent hiding?
4. What is the name of Sal's father?
5. What is the special day in Chapter Seven?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)