|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the special day in Chapter Eight?
(b) Mother's Day.
(c) Father's Day.
(d) Independence Day.
2. What do Batman and Jim watch going off over Gotham?
(a) The Bat-signal.
(b) A bomb.
3. What is the special day in this section?
(a) Father's Day.
(b) Columbus Day.
(c) Easter Day.
(d) Mother's Day.
4. Who is pointing a gun at Jim Gordon at the end of this chapter?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Alberto Falcone.
(d) Poison Ivy.
5. Whose birthday is it in this chapter?
(a) Bruce Wayne's.
(b) Jim Gordon's.
(d) The Roman's.
6. What is the name of Sal's father?
7. What was the name of Wayne's father?
8. When does Holiday shoot Sal twice in the head?
(a) During the prison transfer.
(b) At bathing time.
(c) At dinner time.
(d) During exercises.
9. What woman does the Riddler suggest could be Holiday?
(b) Poison Ivy.
(c) Selina Kyle.
10. Who kills the gunmaker?
(b) The Riddler.
(c) The Roman.
11. Where does Jim eventually find Bruce?
(a) Crime Alley.
(b) Murder Street.
(c) Summer Alley.
(d) Spring Street.
12. What is the title of the final chapter?
(b) Halloween Day.
(c) Witching Hour.
13. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
(a) Kill Harvey Dent.
(b) Run off with the money.
(c) Reveal their true identities to each other.
(d) Open a business together.
14. What kind of establishment does Chong own?
(a) An alehouse.
(b) A Tea House.
(c) A Chinese restaurant.
(d) A coffeehouse.
15. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He collapses.
(c) He shoots at him.
(d) He hugs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Batman think is Holiday's next victim?
2. Who rescues Batman at the end of the section?
3. Who has Falcone brought to his penthouse to help him with Holiday?
4. What kind of fit does Sal fake in the courtroom?
5. Where does Gilda find Harvey brooding over the court case?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)