|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gilda find Harvey brooding over the court case?
(a) The basement.
(b) The garden.
(c) The study.
(d) The loft.
2. Where does Jim eventually find Bruce?
(a) Spring Street.
(b) Murder Street.
(c) Summer Alley.
(d) Crime Alley.
3. Where does Batman track the Riddler down to?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A lakeside inn.
4. What do Batman and Jim watch going off over Gotham?
(a) The Bat-signal.
(d) A bomb.
5. What does Harvey do to calm down Grundy?
(a) Shows him a picture of a woman.
(b) Offers him food.
(c) Recites a poem.
(d) Threatens to kill him.
6. Who does Dent find in his office at the end of this section?
7. Who does Batman talk to at the Arkham asylum?
(b) Sal Maroni.
(c) The Joker.
(d) The Calender Man.
8. What woman does the Riddler suggest could be Holiday?
(a) Poison Ivy.
(c) Selina Kyle.
9. What is Selina and Wayne's evening interrupted by?
(a) A scream.
(b) The Bat Signal.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) A telephone call.
10. What is the special day in Chapter Seven?
(b) Columbus Day.
(c) Gotham Day.
(d) April Fool's Day.
11. Who does Bruce discuss his father's death with?
12. Who have Gordon and Dent decided to arrest?
(a) The Roman.
(b) Selina Kyle.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Carla Viti.
13. Who does Maroni have to testify against?
(a) Carmine Falcone.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) The Riddler.
(d) The Joker.
14. What day is being celebrated in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Wayne's birthday.
(b) Columbus Day.
(c) Labor Day.
15. What is the name of the bridge Sofia dangles an informant over?
(a) Gotham River Bridge.
(b) Gotham Silver Bridge.
(c) Gotham Lake Bridge.
(d) Gotham Highway Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues Batman at the end of the section?
2. Why does the Riddler suggest Carla kill her own son?
3. Who is on the witness stand in this section?
4. What kind of weapon is Mad Hatter carrying?
5. Who does Alfred think Batman has overlooked?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)