|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the medicine that Sal takes?
(a) Laughing gas.
(b) Fear gas.
2. What does Harvey apologize to Batman for?
(a) Being Holiday.
(b) Kidnapping Selina.
(c) Having to kill him.
(d) Wrongly accusing Bruce.
3. What kind of gas are the Scarecrow's fireworks releasing?
(a) Seizure gas.
(b) Laughing gas.
(c) Fear gas.
(d) Tear gas.
4. What is Jervis Tetch's alias?
(a) Mad Hatter.
(b) The Ark.
5. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
(a) He collapses.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He shoots at him.
(d) He hugs him.
6. Where does Jim eventually find Bruce?
(a) Spring Street.
(b) Murder Street.
(c) Summer Alley.
(d) Crime Alley.
7. What do the Scarecrow and the Mad Hatter want to rob?
(a) Wayne Manor.
(b) Gotham Police Station.
(c) Gotham Bank.
(d) The Falcone Estate.
8. Why does Carmine think Batman ignored what Dent was doing?
(a) He was only killing criminals.
(b) Batman was working with him.
(c) Dent was earning Batman money.
(d) Dent was a friend.
9. Who kills the gunmaker?
(a) The Roman.
(b) The Riddler.
10. Who dies at the end of this section?
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Carla Viti.
(d) Selina Kyle.
11. What does Catwoman do when Batman confronts her?
(a) Throws acid in his face.
(b) Pulls off his mask.
(c) Phones the Carmine.
(d) Runs away.
12. Whose birthday is it in this chapter?
(a) Bruce Wayne's.
(c) The Roman's.
(d) Jim Gordon's.
13. What is the special day in Chapter Ten?
(a) Independence Day.
(d) Palm Sunday.
14. Where does the Gazzo family operate?
(c) Gotham City.
15. Who is Bruce spending the Fourth of July with?
(a) Petra Yearly.
(b) Selina Kyle.
(c) Jane Doe.
(d) Poison Ivy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Harvey's father give him as a gift?
2. When does Holiday shoot Sal twice in the head?
3. Whose memory is Wayne honoring in this section?
4. Who is pointing a gun at Jim Gordon at the end of this chapter?
5. Who does Harvey meet in the sewers?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)