|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose memory is Wayne honoring in this section?
(a) His father's.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His brother's.
2. What is the special day in Chapter Ten?
(c) Independence Day.
(d) Palm Sunday.
3. What does Catwoman do when Batman confronts her?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Phones the Carmine.
(c) Throws acid in his face.
(d) Pulls off his mask.
4. What is the special day in Chapter Seven?
(a) Columbus Day.
(b) Gotham Day.
(c) April Fool's Day.
5. Who does Bruce discuss his father's death with?
6. What does Vernon give Sal at the door of the courtroom?
(a) A gun.
(b) Stomach medicine.
(c) A mic.
(d) A taperecorder.
7. What is the title of the final chapter?
(a) Witching Hour.
(c) Halloween Day.
8. Who does Alfred think Batman has overlooked?
(a) The Riddler.
(b) Jim Gordon.
(c) Calender Man.
(d) Harvey Dent.
9. What does Harvey do to calm down Grundy?
(a) Shows him a picture of a woman.
(b) Offers him food.
(c) Recites a poem.
(d) Threatens to kill him.
10. What woman does the Riddler suggest could be Holiday?
(a) Poison Ivy.
(c) Selina Kyle.
11. Who is pointing a gun at Jim Gordon at the end of this chapter?
(a) Bruce Wayne.
(b) Poison Ivy.
(c) Alberto Falcone.
(d) Harvey Dent.
12. What did Harvey's father give him as a gift?
(a) A two headed coin.
(b) A loaded die.
(c) A mask.
(d) A cloak.
13. When does Holiday shoot Sal twice in the head?
(a) At bathing time.
(b) During exercises.
(c) At dinner time.
(d) During the prison transfer.
14. Where does Batman track the Riddler down to?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A lakeside inn.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A restaurant.
15. Who does Harvey stab at the hospital?
(a) Jim Gordon.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Scarecrow booby-trapped the decoy with?
2. Where does Gilda find Harvey brooding over the court case?
3. What kind of fit does Sal fake in the courtroom?
4. Who does Batman meet on the roof of the police station?
5. What kind of weapon is Mad Hatter carrying?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)