|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is being celebrated in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Columbus Day.
(b) Wayne's birthday.
(c) Labor Day.
2. Who shoots at the Riddler in the alley?
3. Who does Dent find in his office at the end of this section?
4. Where does the Gazzo family operate?
(c) Gotham City.
5. Where does Batman tell Gilda he found gun metal shavings?
(a) The sewers.
(b) Harvey's office.
(c) Harvey's workbench.
(d) Harvey's hair.
6. Where does Gilda find Harvey brooding over the court case?
(a) The study.
(b) The garden.
(c) The basement.
(d) The loft.
7. What kind of establishment does Chong own?
(a) A Tea House.
(b) A Chinese restaurant.
(c) A coffeehouse.
(d) An alehouse.
8. Whose memory is Wayne honoring in this section?
(a) His father's.
(b) His brother's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His sister's.
9. Where does the gunsmith live that makes a custom .22 pistol every month?
(b) The German Quarter.
(c) Little Italy.
(d) The French Quarter.
10. What woman does the Riddler suggest could be Holiday?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) Poison Ivy.
11. Why does the Riddler suggest Carla kill her own son?
(a) As a religious sacrifice.
(b) As an alibi.
(c) To frame Maroni.
(d) To save him from torture.
12. Who has Falcone brought to his penthouse to help him with Holiday?
(b) The Joker.
(c) The Riddler.
(d) Poison Ivy.
13. What is the special day in Chapter Ten?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) Palm Sunday.
14. Where is Batman at the beginning of the section?
(a) Gotham Police Station.
(b) The Bat Cave.
(c) Gotham City Bank.
(d) The bell tower.
15. What is Jervis Tetch's alias?
(a) Mad Hatter.
(b) The Ark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the special day in Chapter Seven?
2. Who kills the gunmaker?
3. Who dies at the end of this section?
4. What is the special day in this section?
5. What has Gilda found in the basement?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)