|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Batman meet Selina Kyle?
(a) At the cinema.
(b) At the restaurant.
(c) At the opera.
(d) At the cafe.
2. What is the name of Dent's new assistant?
3. Who do Batman and Gordon hope Mickey will implement in his confession?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) The Roman.
(d) Selina Kyle.
4. Where is Bruce Wayne at the beginning of the section?
(a) Wayne Manor.
(b) Gotham Park.
(c) Gotham City Bank.
(d) Gotham Harbor.
5. Where does Catwoman say they can hurt the Roman the most?
(a) His cars.
(b) His money.
(c) His family.
(d) His mansion.
6. What is Johnny Vito's nickname?
(a) The Greek.
(b) The Roman.
(c) The Cog.
(d) The Chef.
7. Who does Harvey ask Alfred information about?
(a) Wayne's father.
(b) Alfred's parents.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Wayne's mother.
8. What does the female peddler try to sell Wayne?
(a) A rose.
(b) A bible.
(c) A goodluck charm.
(d) A ring.
9. Who does Harvey go to visit in hospital?
10. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
(a) Carmine Falcone and the Joker.
(b) Harvey Dent and Holiday.
(c) Carmine Falcone and Bruce Wayne.
(d) The Joker and Calender Man.
11. What does Mickey tell his gang members they must tell the police?
(a) Their hard bringings.
(b) Their individual roles in the bombing.
(c) Their hatred of the Roman.
(d) All their previous crimes.
12. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
(a) Making a phonecall.
(b) Taking down car numbers.
(c) Meeting a friend.
(d) Planting a bomb.
13. Who does Selina see inside Wayne's limo?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Poison Ivy.
(c) The Riddler.
14. What does Batman warn Catwoman to stop doing?
(a) Pretending to be on the good side.
(b) Getting involved.
(c) Meeting him.
(d) Sending him letters.
15. What does Jim dress Harvey down for endorsing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Gordon and Dent visit at the beginning of Chapter Five?
2. Who dies in Maroni's restaurant?
3. What does Barbara say is a taboo subject that evening?
4. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
5. What does Jim find is waiting for him at home?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)