|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Batman warn Catwoman to stop doing?
(a) Sending him letters.
(b) Getting involved.
(c) Meeting him.
(d) Pretending to be on the good side.
2. Who overhears Gordon and Dent talking?
(c) The Roman.
3. Who falls overboard Carmine's yacht?
4. Whose account does Wayne endorse?
5. Where does Batman confront Carmine?
(a) Gotham Harbor.
(b) Carmine's yacht.
(c) A local cafe.
(d) Alberto's grave.
6. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
(a) The City metro.
(b) The City sewers.
(c) Wayne Mansion.
(d) The City Hall.
7. Who is Wayne having dinner with when Catwoman strikes?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(c) Poison Ivy.
8. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
(a) The bomb that blew up Dent's house.
(b) The murder of Johnny Vito.
(c) The Gotham bank robbery.
(d) The murder of Selina Kyle.
9. What happened when the lights went out?
(a) Two Irish gang members escaped.
(b) A policeman was killed.
(c) The police vault was robbed.
(d) Mickey was switched with an imposter.
10. What does Barbara say is a taboo subject that evening?
11. What is Harvey revealing to Gilda in this section?
(a) His new car.
(b) Her Christmas present.
(c) Her birthday present.
(d) Her potrait.
12. Where does the Joker intend to release gas?
(a) Gotham Square.
(b) Gotham Park.
(c) Gotham Port.
(d) Gotham Metro.
13. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
(a) Being drunk.
(b) Forgetting the groceries.
(c) Being late.
(d) Being wet.
14. Where are Vernon and Sal discussing their business?
(a) Wayne Manor.
(b) Sal's apartment.
(c) Maroni's restaurant.
(d) Carmine's yacht.
15. Who is killed at the end of this section?
(a) The Vito family.
(b) The Irish Gang.
(c) The Sullivan family.
(d) Harvey and his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Joker being held prisoner?
2. What mysterious thing happens as Mickey is led to his cell?
3. What is Julian Day's alias?
4. Who does Maroni think is behind the Holiday killings?
5. What does Carmine threaten Batman with?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)