|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Batman steal from the Roman's safe?
(a) A set of keys.
(b) A ledger.
(c) A will.
(d) Some photographs.
2. What is Selina's alter ego?
3. Who does the Joker accuse Sal of being?
(b) Calender Man.
4. What was the name of the imposter?
(a) Jim Gordon.
(b) Johnny Vito.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
5. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
(a) He is on a business trip.
(b) It is Christmas Day.
(c) It is Valentine's Day.
(d) He is on holiday.
6. What has the press dubbed Vito's killer?
(c) Mr. Snub.
7. What is the name of Carmine's daughter?
8. What is Johnny Vito's nickname?
(a) The Cog.
(b) The Roman.
(c) The Chef.
(d) The Greek.
9. Who does Carmine think is behind the Holiday killings?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Harvey Dent.
10. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
(a) Taking down car numbers.
(b) Meeting a friend.
(c) Making a phonecall.
(d) Planting a bomb.
11. Whose account does Wayne endorse?
12. Who does Selina see inside Wayne's limo?
(a) The Joker.
(c) Poison Ivy.
(d) The Riddler.
13. What is the name of Wayne's butler?
14. Who does Harvey go to visit in hospital?
15. Who does Wayne dance with at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Joker intend to release gas?
2. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
3. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
4. What does Barbara say is a taboo subject that evening?
5. Who is celebrating New Year's with the Dents?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)