|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is celebrating New Year's with the Dents?
(a) The Gordons.
(b) The Jokers.
(c) The Holidays.
(d) The Waynes.
2. What is Harvey revealing to Gilda in this section?
(a) Her potrait.
(b) Her birthday present.
(c) His new car.
(d) Her Christmas present.
3. What is the special day in Chapter Six?
(a) Christmas Day.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) Independence Day.
4. What did Batman steal from the Roman's safe?
(a) A set of keys.
(b) Some photographs.
(c) A ledger.
(d) A will.
5. What does the peddler use to cut Wayne's finger?
(a) A pin.
(b) Her teeth.
(c) Her finger nails.
(d) The rose's thorns.
6. What is Johnny doing when Falcone orders him home?
(a) He is on his honeymoon.
(b) He is at the swimming pool.
(c) He is having a picnic at a park.
(d) He is watching a baseball game.
7. What is the name of Wayne's butler?
8. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
(a) He is on holiday.
(b) It is Valentine's Day.
(c) It is Christmas Day.
(d) He is on a business trip.
9. What has the press dubbed Vito's killer?
(b) Mr. Snub.
10. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
(a) They are planning to kill the Roman.
(b) They robbed the Gotham bank.
(c) They killed Mickey.
(d) They implicated the Roman.
11. What is hidden inside the package Dent opens?
(d) A bomb.
12. What is Johnny Vito's nickname?
(a) The Greek.
(b) The Roman.
(c) The Chef.
(d) The Cog.
13. What is Selina's alter ego?
14. What does Barbara say is a taboo subject that evening?
15. Who does Maroni think is behind the Holiday killings?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) The Roman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard Daniel's role at Gotham City bank?
2. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
3. Who does Selina see inside Wayne's limo?
4. Where is Vernon working as a spy?
5. What do Batman and Gordon offer Julian in return for information?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)