|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
(a) Being late.
(b) Forgetting the groceries.
(c) Being drunk.
(d) Being wet.
2. What does Catwoman use to dispossess Carmine of her gun?
(a) Her whip.
(b) Her electric beam.
(c) Her own gun.
(d) A karate kick.
3. What is Bruce's body covered with?
(a) A spider webs.
(c) Cat fur.
(d) Red spots.
4. What mysterious thing happens as Mickey is led to his cell?
(a) Batman gets a sudden headache.
(b) The alarm rings.
(c) The lights go out.
(d) The Roman calls.
5. Who does the Joker accuse Sal of being?
(b) Calender Man.
6. Where is Carmine holding her New Year's Eve Party?
(a) Her yacht.
(b) Her private park.
(c) Her mansion.
(d) Her private zoo.
7. What does Holiday leave at the scene of the crime?
(a) A Valentine's card.
(b) A family photo album.
(c) A heart shaped box of candy.
(d) A red rose.
8. Who does Harvey ask Alfred information about?
(a) Wayne's mother.
(b) Alfred's parents.
(c) Wayne's father.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
9. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
(a) Bruce Wayne.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Carla Vito.
(d) Selina Kyle.
10. What does Batman warn Catwoman to stop doing?
(a) Sending him letters.
(b) Getting involved.
(c) Pretending to be on the good side.
(d) Meeting him.
11. Who turns on the bat signal in this section?
(b) The Roman.
(c) Jim Gordon.
(d) Poison Ivy.
12. What is Johnny Vito doing when he is shot in the head?
(a) Having a bath.
(b) Walking his dog.
(c) Watching his TV.
13. Where does Batman aim the plane towards?
(a) The highway.
(b) The harbor.
(c) Gotham Tower.
(d) The park.
14. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
(a) The Gotham bank robbery.
(b) The bomb that blew up Dent's house.
(c) The murder of Selina Kyle.
(d) The murder of Johnny Vito.
15. Why does the Joker say he doesn't like Holiday?
(a) He is ruining business for everyone.
(b) He killed his friend.
(c) He is a little rat.
(d) He is mentally ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mickey say his gang members must not implicate in their confessions?
2. What does Carmine threaten Batman with?
3. Where does Batman meet Selina Kyle?
4. What is the name of Dent's new assistant?
5. What is the special day in Chapter Six?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)