|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two men who dump Toots' body?
(a) Maroni and Frankie.
(b) Davis and Formby.
(c) Angel and Curly.
(d) Jackie and Regan.
2. What does the female peddler try to sell Wayne?
(a) A rose.
(b) A bible.
(c) A ring.
(d) A goodluck charm.
3. Who does Mickey say his gang members must not implicate in their confessions?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Johnny Vito.
(c) The Roman.
(d) Carla Vito.
4. Where is Bruce Wayne at the beginning of the section?
(a) Gotham Park.
(b) Gotham Harbor.
(c) Gotham City Bank.
(d) Wayne Manor.
5. Where was the Joker being held prisoner?
(a) Arkham Asylum.
(b) Gotham Prison.
(c) Hope Asylum.
(d) Metropolis Prison.
6. What does Barbara say is a taboo subject that evening?
7. What is Bruce's body covered with?
(a) Cat fur.
(b) Red spots.
(c) A spider webs.
8. Why does the Joker say he doesn't like Holiday?
(a) He killed his friend.
(b) He is a little rat.
(c) He is ruining business for everyone.
(d) He is mentally ill.
9. What does Batman drop in the sewer for Solomon Grundy?
(a) A plate of food.
(b) A gun.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A bottle of clean water.
10. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
(a) The City sewers.
(b) Wayne Mansion.
(c) The City metro.
(d) The City Hall.
11. What is the name of the hotel the Irish gang is staying at?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Summer Garden.
(c) The Dorcester.
(d) The Astoria.
12. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
(a) A new life.
(b) A friendship.
(c) A job.
(d) A child.
13. Who does Carmine think is behind the Holiday killings?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
14. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
(a) They are planning to kill the Roman.
(b) They killed Mickey.
(c) They implicated the Roman.
(d) They robbed the Gotham bank.
15. What is the name of Wayne's butler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who overhears Gordon and Dent talking?
2. What do Batman and Gordon offer Julian in return for information?
3. What is Richard Daniel's role at Gotham City bank?
4. How do Dent and Gordon attract Batman's attention?
5. Who does Wayne dance with at the party?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)