|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harvey revealing to Gilda in this section?
(a) Her Christmas present.
(b) Her potrait.
(c) His new car.
(d) Her birthday present.
2. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
(a) It is Christmas Day.
(b) He is on holiday.
(c) He is on a business trip.
(d) It is Valentine's Day.
3. What is Johnny Vito doing when he is shot in the head?
(a) Having a bath.
(b) Walking his dog.
(d) Watching his TV.
4. What does Harvey buy Gilda for Christmas?
(a) A new house.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A new car.
(d) A puppy.
5. How do Dent and Gordon attract Batman's attention?
(a) They call the batwhistle.
(b) They call his batphone.
(c) They email him.
(d) They send out a bat signal.
6. What is the name of Carmine's daughter?
7. What are Carmine and Alberto preparing when Carla bursts into the kitchen?
(a) Christmas dinner.
(b) Thanksgiving dinner.
(d) A birthday cake.
8. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
(a) Making a phonecall.
(b) Meeting a friend.
(c) Taking down car numbers.
(d) Planting a bomb.
9. What was the name of the imposter?
(a) Jim Gordon.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Johnny Vito.
(d) Harvey Dent.
10. What is the name of Harvey's wife?
11. What does Batman warn Catwoman to stop doing?
(a) Getting involved.
(b) Pretending to be on the good side.
(c) Meeting him.
(d) Sending him letters.
12. Where is Carmine holding her New Year's Eve Party?
(a) Her yacht.
(b) Her private park.
(c) Her private zoo.
(d) Her mansion.
13. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
(a) Harvey Dent and Holiday.
(b) Carmine Falcone and Bruce Wayne.
(c) Carmine Falcone and the Joker.
(d) The Joker and Calender Man.
14. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
(a) Forgetting the groceries.
(b) Being late.
(c) Being drunk.
(d) Being wet.
15. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
(a) The Gotham bank robbery.
(b) The murder of Johnny Vito.
(c) The bomb that blew up Dent's house.
(d) The murder of Selina Kyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holiday leave at the scene of the crime?
2. What did Batman steal from the Roman's safe?
3. Who convinces Wayne to stay at the party?
4. Who does the Joker accuse Sal of being?
5. What is hidden inside the package Dent opens?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)