|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
(a) The comic shop.
(c) The movies.
(d) The library.
2. What is Jim Gordon's rank in the Gotham police force?
3. What is the name of the restaurant Sal and Toots are eating at?
4. What does Holiday leave at the scene of the crime?
(a) A red rose.
(b) A family photo album.
(c) A Valentine's card.
(d) A heart shaped box of candy.
5. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
(a) Being late.
(b) Forgetting the groceries.
(c) Being drunk.
(d) Being wet.
6. Where does Batman confront Carmine?
(a) A local cafe.
(b) Alberto's grave.
(c) Gotham Harbor.
(d) Carmine's yacht.
7. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
(a) They killed Mickey.
(b) They are planning to kill the Roman.
(c) They robbed the Gotham bank.
(d) They implicated the Roman.
8. Who does Carmine say Maroni has a tendency to surround himself with?
(c) Security guards.
9. What do Batman and Gordon offer Julian in return for information?
(a) An open prison.
(c) A better cell.
10. What is Johnny doing when Falcone orders him home?
(a) He is at the swimming pool.
(b) He is watching a baseball game.
(c) He is having a picnic at a park.
(d) He is on his honeymoon.
11. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
(a) It is Christmas Day.
(b) It is Valentine's Day.
(c) He is on a business trip.
(d) He is on holiday.
12. What is Richard Daniel's role at Gotham City bank?
(b) Security Guard.
13. What is Bruce's body covered with?
(b) Red spots.
(c) A spider webs.
(d) Cat fur.
14. Who does Mickey say killed Johnny Vito?
(b) Selina Kyle.
(c) The Roman.
(d) Harvey Dent.
15. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
(a) Carmine Falcone and Bruce Wayne.
(b) Carmine Falcone and the Joker.
(c) The Joker and Calender Man.
(d) Harvey Dent and Holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Wayne's butler?
2. What does Harvey buy Gilda for Christmas?
3. Where do the two men dump Toots' body?
4. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
5. What does Jim decide to charge the Irish gang with?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)