|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed at the end of this section?
(a) The Irish Gang.
(b) The Sullivan family.
(c) Harvey and his wife.
(d) The Vito family.
2. What is the name of Carmine's daughter?
3. What is the name of Harvey's wife?
4. What does Barbara say is a taboo subject that evening?
5. What is Harvey revealing to Gilda in this section?
(a) Her birthday present.
(b) Her potrait.
(c) His new car.
(d) Her Christmas present.
6. What are Carmine and Alberto preparing when Carla bursts into the kitchen?
(a) Christmas dinner.
(b) Thanksgiving dinner.
(c) A birthday cake.
7. Who does Maroni think is behind the Holiday killings?
(a) Bruce Wayne.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Selina Kyle.
(d) The Roman.
8. Who do Batman and Gordon hope Mickey will implement in his confession?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) The Joker.
(c) The Roman.
(d) Harvey Dent.
9. Who is celebrating New Year's with the Dents?
(a) The Gordons.
(b) The Holidays.
(c) The Jokers.
(d) The Waynes.
10. Where was the Joker being held prisoner?
(a) Hope Asylum.
(b) Metropolis Prison.
(c) Gotham Prison.
(d) Arkham Asylum.
11. Who is Wayne having dinner with when Catwoman strikes?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(c) Poison Ivy.
12. Who dies in Maroni's restaurant?
13. Who does Harvey ask Alfred information about?
(a) Wayne's father.
(b) Wayne's mother.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Alfred's parents.
14. What is the name of Dent's new assistant?
15. What does Carmine threaten Batman with?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) Mustard gas.
(d) A lawsuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant Sal and Toots are eating at?
2. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
3. What was the name of the imposter?
4. Who overhears Gordon and Dent talking?
5. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)