|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Selina's alter ego?
2. Who falls overboard Carmine's yacht?
3. Who convinces Wayne to stay at the party?
(a) Alberto Falcone.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(d) Selina Kyle.
4. Who does Mickey say his gang members must not implicate in their confessions?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Carla Vito.
(c) Johnny Vito.
(d) The Roman.
5. What does the Joker steal from the family?
(a) Their book collection.
(b) Their Christmas presents.
(c) Their Television.
(d) Their frozen turkey.
6. What is Johnny Vito's nickname?
(a) The Cog.
(b) The Roman.
(c) The Greek.
(d) The Chef.
7. What is Johnny doing when Falcone orders him home?
(a) He is having a picnic at a park.
(b) He is at the swimming pool.
(c) He is on his honeymoon.
(d) He is watching a baseball game.
8. Where is Carla Vita shooting her gun?
(a) On her beach.
(b) In her garden.
(c) In her basement.
(d) In her hallway.
9. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
(b) The library.
(c) The movies.
(d) The comic shop.
10. Who do Gordon and Dent visit at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) Calender Man.
(b) The Joker.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) The Roman.
11. What is the name of Dent's new assistant?
12. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
(a) The City sewers.
(b) The City Hall.
(c) Wayne Mansion.
(d) The City metro.
13. What is Johnny Vito doing when he is shot in the head?
(a) Watching his TV.
(b) Walking his dog.
(c) Having a bath.
14. Whose account does Wayne endorse?
15. What is Harvey revealing to Gilda in this section?
(a) His new car.
(b) Her birthday present.
(c) Her potrait.
(d) Her Christmas present.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gilda think she and Harvey will never have children?
2. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
3. Where does Batman meet Selina Kyle?
4. What are people celebrating in Chapter Five?
5. Who overhears Gordon and Dent talking?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)