|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Carla Vita shooting her gun?
(a) On her beach.
(b) In her basement.
(c) In her garden.
(d) In her hallway.
2. What is Johnny Vito doing when he is shot in the head?
(a) Walking his dog.
(b) Having a bath.
(d) Watching his TV.
3. What has the Joker hijacked?
(a) A plane.
(b) A train.
(c) A ship.
(d) A truck.
4. Who are Harvey and Jim discussing in the kitchen?
(c) The Joker.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
5. What does Jim decide to charge the Irish gang with?
(c) Attempted murder.
6. What do Batman and Gordon offer Julian in return for information?
(c) An open prison.
(d) A better cell.
7. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
(a) The City metro.
(b) Wayne Mansion.
(c) The City Hall.
(d) The City sewers.
8. Where are Vernon and Sal discussing their business?
(a) Sal's apartment.
(b) Wayne Manor.
(c) Carmine's yacht.
(d) Maroni's restaurant.
9. Who does the Joker accuse Sal of being?
(a) Calender Man.
10. What are people celebrating in Chapter Five?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) Independence Day.
11. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
(a) Jack the Lad.
(b) Bad Son.
(c) Mr. Enigma.
(d) Good Son.
12. What are the names of the two men who dump Toots' body?
(a) Angel and Curly.
(b) Maroni and Frankie.
(c) Jackie and Regan.
(d) Davis and Formby.
13. What does Mickey tell his gang members they must tell the police?
(a) All their previous crimes.
(b) Their individual roles in the bombing.
(c) Their hatred of the Roman.
(d) Their hard bringings.
14. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
(a) The movies.
(b) The library.
(c) The comic shop.
15. What happened when the lights went out?
(a) Two Irish gang members escaped.
(b) The police vault was robbed.
(c) Mickey was switched with an imposter.
(d) A policeman was killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel the Irish gang is staying at?
2. Where does Batman confront Carmine?
3. Who is Wayne having dinner with when Catwoman strikes?
4. What does Jim find is waiting for him at home?
5. Who convinces Wayne to stay at the party?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)