Short Essay Questions Key
1. What pact do Gordon, Dent and Batman make on the rooftop?
2. Who is Harvey Dent?
3. Why does Falcone kill Richard Daniel?
4. What clues does the murderer leave at the scene of Johnny Vito's death?
5. How do the police contact Batman?
6. How does the artist present Harvey Dent in the opening section?
7. What does Mickey Sullivan tell his men in the prison cell?
8. What happened when the lights in the prison went out?
9. Why does Harvey want to release the Irish gang?
10. How do the Irish gang die?
11. What do Carmine and Carla fight about in this section?
12. What is Batman's relationship with Solomon Grundy?
13. How is the Joker introduced into the story?
14. Who is Calender Man?
15. Why does the Joker want information about Holiday?
16. What do Gordon and Sal both accuse Batman of in this section?
17. What problems does Harvey Dent have in this section?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)