|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Batman tell Gilda he found gun metal shavings?
(a) Harvey's workbench.
(b) Harvey's office.
(c) Harvey's hair.
(d) The sewers.
2. What has the Scarecrow booby-trapped the decoy with?
(a) Tear gas.
(b) Fear gas.
(c) Laughing gas.
(d) Love gas.
3. What does Jim decide to charge the Irish gang with?
(b) Attempted murder.
4. What does the female peddler try to sell Wayne?
(a) A goodluck charm.
(b) A ring.
(c) A rose.
(d) A bible.
5. What does Carmine threaten Batman with?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A lawsuit.
(d) Mustard gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the special day in Chapter Ten?
2. Who does the Riddler eventually decide is Holiday?
3. Who stops Sofia from attacking Harvey?
4. Who is on the witness stand in this section?
5. What was the name of Wayne's father?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)