|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is pointing a gun at Jim Gordon at the end of this chapter?
(a) Poison Ivy.
(b) Alberto Falcone.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
2. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Carla Vito.
3. What does Julian say he will do if Batman authorizes his release?
(a) Become a police informant.
(b) Get a normal job.
(c) Capture Holiday.
(d) Go on a murder rampage.
4. Who overhears Gordon and Dent talking?
(a) The Roman.
5. What does Harvey buy Gilda for Christmas?
(a) A new car.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A new house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Batman and Jim watch going off over Gotham?
2. Who dies in Maroni's restaurant?
3. Who started the Holiday killings?
4. What does GIlda say is tearing her and Harvey apart?
5. Whose birthday is it in this chapter?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)