|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon give Sal at the door of the courtroom?
(a) A gun.
(b) Stomach medicine.
(c) A taperecorder.
(d) A mic.
2. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
(a) The Gotham bank robbery.
(b) The bomb that blew up Dent's house.
(c) The murder of Johnny Vito.
(d) The murder of Selina Kyle.
3. What day is being celebrated in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Wayne's birthday.
(b) Labor Day.
(c) Columbus Day.
4. What does Catwoman use to dispossess Carmine of her gun?
(a) Her own gun.
(b) A karate kick.
(c) Her whip.
(d) Her electric beam.
5. What kind of weapon is Mad Hatter carrying?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A flame thrower.
(d) A rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Batman aim the plane towards?
2. Who overhears Gordon and Dent talking?
3. Who has Falcone brought to his penthouse to help him with Holiday?
4. What does Jim dress Harvey down for endorsing?
5. What does Holiday leave at the scene of the crime?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)