|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when the lights went out?
(a) Mickey was switched with an imposter.
(b) A policeman was killed.
(c) The police vault was robbed.
(d) Two Irish gang members escaped.
2. Who kills the gunmaker?
(b) The Riddler.
(c) The Roman.
3. What is the special day in this section?
(a) Columbus Day.
(b) Easter Day.
(c) Father's Day.
(d) Mother's Day.
4. Where does Batman confront Carmine?
(a) Gotham Harbor.
(b) Carmine's yacht.
(c) A local cafe.
(d) Alberto's grave.
5. What has Gilda found in the basement?
(a) A mask.
(b) A .22 gun.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A two headed coin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Carmine and Alberto preparing when Carla bursts into the kitchen?
2. What does Julian say he will do if Batman authorizes his release?
3. What does Mickey tell his gang members they must tell the police?
4. What is the special day in Chapter Eight?
5. Who is fighting at the end of this section?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)