|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
(a) Being wet.
(b) Being late.
(c) Forgetting the groceries.
(d) Being drunk.
2. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
(a) Making a phonecall.
(b) Meeting a friend.
(c) Taking down car numbers.
(d) Planting a bomb.
3. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Carla Vito.
(d) Selina Kyle.
4. What mysterious thing happens as Mickey is led to his cell?
(a) The alarm rings.
(b) The Roman calls.
(c) The lights go out.
(d) Batman gets a sudden headache.
5. What is Jim Gordon's rank in the Gotham police force?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the warehouse located that Harvey and Batman travel to?
2. How do Dent and Gordon attract Batman's attention?
3. What is Harvey revealing to Gilda in this section?
4. What does the Joker eat at the family's house?
5. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)