|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim dress Harvey down for endorsing?
2. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
(a) The murder of Johnny Vito.
(b) The murder of Selina Kyle.
(c) The bomb that blew up Dent's house.
(d) The Gotham bank robbery.
3. Who does Carmine say Maroni has a tendency to surround himself with?
(c) Security guards.
4. Who is fighting at the end of this section?
(a) Barbara and GIlda.
(b) Batman and the Joker.
(c) Harvey and Gordon.
(d) Carmine and Carla.
5. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
(a) It is Christmas Day.
(b) He is on a business trip.
(c) He is on holiday.
(d) It is Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Carla Vita shooting her gun?
2. What does Jim decide to charge the Irish gang with?
3. What happened when the lights went out?
4. What are the names of the two men who dump Toots' body?
5. What does Holiday leave at the scene of the crime?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)