|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in Maroni's restaurant?
2. What is the name of the hotel the Irish gang is staying at?
(a) The Dorcester.
(b) The Astoria.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Summer Garden.
3. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
(a) They implicated the Roman.
(b) They killed Mickey.
(c) They robbed the Gotham bank.
(d) They are planning to kill the Roman.
4. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
(a) Being late.
(b) Being drunk.
(c) Forgetting the groceries.
(d) Being wet.
5. What are the names of the two men who dump Toots' body?
(a) Jackie and Regan.
(b) Maroni and Frankie.
(c) Angel and Curly.
(d) Davis and Formby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Carmine's daughter?
2. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
3. What does Jim find is waiting for him at home?
4. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
5. What is Johnny Vito's nickname?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)