|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holiday leave at the scene of the crime?
(a) A heart shaped box of candy.
(b) A family photo album.
(c) A red rose.
(d) A Valentine's card.
2. Who turns on the bat signal in this section?
(a) Poison Ivy.
(b) Jim Gordon.
(d) The Roman.
3. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
(a) The library.
(c) The movies.
(d) The comic shop.
4. What does Batman warn Catwoman to stop doing?
(a) Meeting him.
(b) Pretending to be on the good side.
(c) Getting involved.
(d) Sending him letters.
5. What has the press dubbed Vito's killer?
(b) Mr. Snub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
2. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
3. What does the peddler use to cut Wayne's finger?
4. Whose account does Wayne endorse?
5. What does Barbara say is a taboo subject that evening?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)