|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dent's new assistant?
2. What is Johnny doing when Falcone orders him home?
(a) He is at the swimming pool.
(b) He is on his honeymoon.
(c) He is watching a baseball game.
(d) He is having a picnic at a park.
3. What does Jim decide to charge the Irish gang with?
(b) Attempted murder.
4. Where does Batman meet Selina Kyle?
(a) At the cinema.
(b) At the restaurant.
(c) At the opera.
(d) At the cafe.
5. Who does the Joker accuse Sal of being?
(a) Calender Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Dent and Gordon attract Batman's attention?
2. What does Catwoman use to dispossess Carmine of her gun?
3. What do Batman and Gordon offer Julian in return for information?
4. What does the peddler use to cut Wayne's finger?
5. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)