|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gilda tell Harvey she wants to try for again?
(a) A job.
(b) A child.
(c) A new life.
(d) A friendship.
2. Who turns on the bat signal in this section?
(a) The Roman.
(b) Jim Gordon.
(d) Poison Ivy.
3. Where is Carmine holding her New Year's Eve Party?
(a) Her mansion.
(b) Her private zoo.
(c) Her private park.
(d) Her yacht.
4. Why does Gilda think she and Harvey will never have children?
(a) Harvey is always working.
(b) Harvey is sterile.
(c) Harvey is always tired.
(d) She says she is barren.
5. What is Johnny Vito's nickname?
(a) The Chef.
(b) The Roman.
(c) The Cog.
(d) The Greek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Carmine and Alberto preparing when Carla bursts into the kitchen?
2. Who does Mickey say killed Johnny Vito?
3. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
4. Who is celebrating New Year's with the Dents?
5. Who does Harvey go to visit in hospital?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)