|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns on the bat signal in this section?
(a) Jim Gordon.
(b) Poison Ivy.
(c) The Roman.
2. Who does the Joker accuse Sal of being?
(c) Calender Man.
3. What is the name of the hotel the Irish gang is staying at?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Astoria.
(c) The Dorcester.
(d) The Summer Garden.
4. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
(a) Being late.
(b) Being drunk.
(c) Being wet.
(d) Forgetting the groceries.
5. What does Mickey tell his gang members they must tell the police?
(a) Their hard bringings.
(b) Their individual roles in the bombing.
(c) All their previous crimes.
(d) Their hatred of the Roman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
2. What happened when the lights went out?
3. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
4. What is the name of the restaurant Sal and Toots are eating at?
5. Who do Gordon and Dent visit at the beginning of Chapter Five?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)