|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
(a) Meeting a friend.
(b) Planting a bomb.
(c) Taking down car numbers.
(d) Making a phonecall.
2. How do Dent and Gordon attract Batman's attention?
(a) They call his batphone.
(b) They call the batwhistle.
(c) They send out a bat signal.
(d) They email him.
3. Who convinces Wayne to stay at the party?
(b) Alberto Falcone.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Selina Kyle.
4. Who does Mickey say his gang members must not implicate in their confessions?
(a) The Roman.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Johnny Vito.
(d) Carla Vito.
5. Where was the Joker being held prisoner?
(a) Gotham Prison.
(b) Arkham Asylum.
(c) Metropolis Prison.
(d) Hope Asylum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim decide to charge the Irish gang with?
2. What is Johnny doing when Falcone orders him home?
3. What happened when the lights went out?
4. What was the name of the imposter?
5. What does the Joker eat at the family's house?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)