|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mickey say his gang members must not implicate in their confessions?
(a) The Roman.
(b) Carla Vito.
(c) Johnny Vito.
(d) Harvey Dent.
2. Who dies in Maroni's restaurant?
3. What does Jim find is waiting for him at home?
(a) A dead cat.
(b) A horse's head.
(c) A cold dinner.
(d) A cold beer.
4. What are Carmine and Alberto preparing when Carla bursts into the kitchen?
(a) Thanksgiving dinner.
(b) Christmas dinner.
(d) A birthday cake.
5. Who convinces Wayne to stay at the party?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Alberto Falcone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
2. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
3. What is the name of Harvey's wife?
4. Who does Mickey say killed Johnny Vito?
5. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)