|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the warehouse located that Harvey and Batman travel to?
(a) The Yard Quarter.
(b) Gotham Harbor.
(c) Next to Gotham Theater.
(d) Gotham Central.
2. What does Jim find is waiting for him at home?
(a) A cold beer.
(b) A horse's head.
(c) A dead cat.
(d) A cold dinner.
3. How do Dent and Gordon attract Batman's attention?
(a) They email him.
(b) They call the batwhistle.
(c) They send out a bat signal.
(d) They call his batphone.
4. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
(a) They robbed the Gotham bank.
(b) They are planning to kill the Roman.
(c) They killed Mickey.
(d) They implicated the Roman.
5. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
(a) Jack the Lad.
(b) Bad Son.
(c) Good Son.
(d) Mr. Enigma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel the Irish gang is staying at?
2. Who does Mickey say his gang members must not implicate in their confessions?
3. What are Carmine and Alberto preparing when Carla bursts into the kitchen?
4. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
5. What was the name of the imposter?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)