|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard Daniel's role at Gotham City bank?
(c) Security Guard.
2. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
(a) Jack the Lad.
(b) Bad Son.
(c) Good Son.
(d) Mr. Enigma.
3. What is Johnny Vito's nickname?
(a) The Cog.
(b) The Greek.
(c) The Chef.
(d) The Roman.
4. Who do Batman and Gordon hope Mickey will implement in his confession?
(a) The Roman.
(b) The Joker.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Selina Kyle.
5. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
(a) The bomb that blew up Dent's house.
(b) The murder of Selina Kyle.
(c) The Gotham bank robbery.
(d) The murder of Johnny Vito.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Selina's alter ego?
2. What is Johnny doing when Falcone orders him home?
3. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
4. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
5. Who does Wayne dance with at the party?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)