|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel the Irish gang is staying at?
(a) The Summer Garden.
(b) The Dorcester.
(c) The Astoria.
(d) The Four Seasons.
2. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
(a) Taking down car numbers.
(b) Making a phonecall.
(c) Meeting a friend.
(d) Planting a bomb.
3. What is Johnny Vito doing when he is shot in the head?
(a) Walking his dog.
(b) Watching his TV.
(c) Having a bath.
4. Who does Wayne dance with at the party?
5. Who is killed at the end of this section?
(a) Harvey and his wife.
(b) The Vito family.
(c) The Sullivan family.
(d) The Irish Gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
2. What are Carmine and Alberto preparing when Carla bursts into the kitchen?
3. Where is Richard Daniel coming back from when Johnny guns him down?
4. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
5. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)