|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
(a) Planting a bomb.
(b) Taking down car numbers.
(c) Meeting a friend.
(d) Making a phonecall.
2. How do Dent and Gordon attract Batman's attention?
(a) They email him.
(b) They send out a bat signal.
(c) They call his batphone.
(d) They call the batwhistle.
3. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
(a) The murder of Selina Kyle.
(b) The Gotham bank robbery.
(c) The bomb that blew up Dent's house.
(d) The murder of Johnny Vito.
4. What does Batman drop in the sewer for Solomon Grundy?
(a) A gun.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A plate of food.
(d) A bottle of clean water.
5. What is hidden inside the package Dent opens?
(b) A bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Batman and Jim Gordon interrogating in this section?
2. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
3. Who does Harvey go to visit in hospital?
4. What is Richard Daniel's role at Gotham City bank?
5. What is the name of the hotel the Irish gang is staying at?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)