|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny doing when Falcone orders him home?
(a) He is watching a baseball game.
(b) He is having a picnic at a park.
(c) He is at the swimming pool.
(d) He is on his honeymoon.
2. What mysterious thing happens as Mickey is led to his cell?
(a) Batman gets a sudden headache.
(b) The Roman calls.
(c) The alarm rings.
(d) The lights go out.
3. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Carla Vito.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Selina Kyle.
4. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
(a) The murder of Johnny Vito.
(b) The murder of Selina Kyle.
(c) The bomb that blew up Dent's house.
(d) The Gotham bank robbery.
5. Where does Catwoman say they can hurt the Roman the most?
(a) His mansion.
(b) His family.
(c) His money.
(d) His cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Carmine and Alberto preparing when Carla bursts into the kitchen?
2. What happened when the lights went out?
3. What is Jim Gordon's rank in the Gotham police force?
4. What is the name of Harvey's wife?
5. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)