|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mickey tell his gang members they must tell the police?
(a) Their hard bringings.
(b) Their hatred of the Roman.
(c) All their previous crimes.
(d) Their individual roles in the bombing.
2. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
(a) The Gotham bank robbery.
(b) The murder of Johnny Vito.
(c) The bomb that blew up Dent's house.
(d) The murder of Selina Kyle.
3. What was the name of the imposter?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Johnny Vito.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Jim Gordon.
4. What are Carmine and Alberto preparing when Carla bursts into the kitchen?
(a) Thanksgiving dinner.
(b) Christmas dinner.
(c) A birthday cake.
5. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
(a) Carla Vito.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Selina Kyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Batman steal from the Roman's safe?
2. What is Johnny doing when Falcone orders him home?
3. Who do Batman and Gordon hope Mickey will implement in his confession?
4. What does Batman drop in the sewer for Solomon Grundy?
5. Who does Harvey go to visit in hospital?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)