|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who overhears Gordon and Dent talking?
(c) The Roman.
2. What is the special day in Chapter Six?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(c) Independence Day.
3. What is the name of Harvey's wife?
4. What does the peddler use to cut Wayne's finger?
(a) A pin.
(b) Her teeth.
(c) Her finger nails.
(d) The rose's thorns.
5. Where is Carmine holding her New Year's Eve Party?
(a) Her yacht.
(b) Her private park.
(c) Her mansion.
(d) Her private zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the two men dump Toots' body?
2. Who kills the gunmaker?
3. What was Wayne's father's job?
4. What is the name of Dent's new assistant?
5. Who are Harvey and Jim discussing in the kitchen?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)