|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara say is a taboo subject that evening?
2. What does Jim find is waiting for him at home?
(a) A cold beer.
(b) A cold dinner.
(c) A horse's head.
(d) A dead cat.
3. How do Dent and Gordon attract Batman's attention?
(a) They email him.
(b) They send out a bat signal.
(c) They call his batphone.
(d) They call the batwhistle.
4. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) Carla Vito.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
5. What kind of establishment does Chong own?
(a) A Tea House.
(b) An alehouse.
(c) A Chinese restaurant.
(d) A coffeehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dent find in his office at the end of this section?
2. Who does Harvey ask Alfred information about?
3. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
4. What is the special day in Chapter Ten?
5. Who do Batman and Gordon hope Mickey will implement in his confession?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)