|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
(a) It is Christmas Day.
(b) He is on holiday.
(c) He is on a business trip.
(d) It is Valentine's Day.
2. What has the Joker hijacked?
(a) A plane.
(b) A truck.
(c) A train.
(d) A ship.
3. What kind of gas are the Scarecrow's fireworks releasing?
(a) Seizure gas.
(b) Fear gas.
(c) Laughing gas.
(d) Tear gas.
4. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
(a) Meeting a friend.
(b) Making a phonecall.
(c) Taking down car numbers.
(d) Planting a bomb.
5. What is the special day in Chapter Ten?
(c) Independence Day.
(d) Palm Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Day say the Holiday murderer likes?
2. Who turns on the bat signal in this section?
3. Where does the Gazzo family operate?
4. Who does the Riddler eventually decide is Holiday?
5. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)