|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Riddler eventually decide is Holiday?
(a) The Roman.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Carla Vita.
2. Where is Carmine holding her New Year's Eve Party?
(a) Her private park.
(b) Her yacht.
(c) Her private zoo.
(d) Her mansion.
3. What does Carmine threaten Batman with?
(a) Mustard gas.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A lawsuit.
4. What is Johnny Vito's nickname?
(a) The Cog.
(b) The Greek.
(c) The Chef.
(d) The Roman.
5. Where are Vernon and Sal discussing their business?
(a) Wayne Manor.
(b) Maroni's restaurant.
(c) Sal's apartment.
(d) Carmine's yacht.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
2. Where is Batman at the beginning of the section?
3. What kind of fit does Sal fake in the courtroom?
4. Where does the Joker intend to release gas?
5. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)