|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
(a) It is Christmas Day.
(b) It is Valentine's Day.
(c) He is on a business trip.
(d) He is on holiday.
2. What is Johnny doing when Falcone orders him home?
(a) He is at the swimming pool.
(b) He is having a picnic at a park.
(c) He is on his honeymoon.
(d) He is watching a baseball game.
3. Why does Gilda think she and Harvey will never have children?
(a) Harvey is always tired.
(b) Harvey is always working.
(c) Harvey is sterile.
(d) She says she is barren.
4. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
(a) Mr. Enigma.
(b) Bad Son.
(c) Jack the Lad.
(d) Good Son.
5. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
(a) Being wet.
(b) Being late.
(c) Forgetting the groceries.
(d) Being drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Selina see inside Wayne's limo?
2. Who have Gordon and Dent decided to arrest?
3. What is Johnny Vito doing when he is shot in the head?
4. What is the name of Sal's father?
5. What is Selina and Wayne's evening interrupted by?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)