|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sullivan say he encountered Solomon Grundy?
(a) Wayne Mansion.
(b) The City Hall.
(c) The City sewers.
(d) The City metro.
2. What is Johnny Vito's nickname?
(a) The Greek.
(b) The Roman.
(c) The Chef.
(d) The Cog.
3. Where is Vernon working as a spy?
(a) Wayne Manor.
(b) The police station.
(c) Maroni's Restaurant.
(d) The DA's office.
4. Who are Batman and Jim Gordon interrogating in this section?
(a) Mickey Sullivan.
(b) Mickey Spillane.
(c) Selina Kyle.
(d) The Roman.
5. What crime are Mickey and his gang responsible for?
(a) The murder of Johnny Vito.
(b) The murder of Selina Kyle.
(c) The Gotham bank robbery.
(d) The bomb that blew up Dent's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is killed at the end of this section?
2. What does Harvey buy Gilda for Christmas?
3. What does Batman leap onto just before the plane crashes?
4. Who is celebrating New Year's with the Dents?
5. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)