|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
(a) Being late.
(b) Being drunk.
(c) Forgetting the groceries.
(d) Being wet.
2. What does Jim find is waiting for him at home?
(a) A dead cat.
(b) A horse's head.
(c) A cold dinner.
(d) A cold beer.
3. Who does Mickey say his gang members must not implicate in their confessions?
(a) Johnny Vito.
(b) The Roman.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Carla Vito.
4. Where is Vernon working as a spy?
(a) The DA's office.
(b) Wayne Manor.
(c) The police station.
(d) Maroni's Restaurant.
5. Who falls overboard Carmine's yacht?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are people celebrating in Chapter Five?
2. What is the name of the restaurant Sal and Toots are eating at?
3. What does Day say the Holiday murderer likes?
4. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
5. Why does Gilda think she and Harvey will never have children?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)