|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falls overboard Carmine's yacht?
2. Where does Catwoman say they can hurt the Roman the most?
(a) His family.
(b) His money.
(c) His cars.
(d) His mansion.
3. What is Johnny Vito doing when he is shot in the head?
(a) Walking his dog.
(b) Watching his TV.
(d) Having a bath.
4. What does Jim decide to charge the Irish gang with?
(d) Attempted murder.
5. What are the names of the two men who dump Toots' body?
(a) Davis and Formby.
(b) Angel and Curly.
(c) Jackie and Regan.
(d) Maroni and Frankie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Selina's alter ego?
2. What is the name of the hotel the Irish gang is staying at?
3. What happened when the lights went out?
4. Who does Mickey say killed Johnny Vito?
5. What does Mickey tell his gang members they must tell the police?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)