|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the press dubbed Vito's killer?
(a) Mr. Snub.
2. What was the name of the imposter?
(a) Bruce Wayne.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Johnny Vito.
(d) Jim Gordon.
3. What rumor does Harvey suggest the police spread about the Irish gang?
(a) They implicated the Roman.
(b) They killed Mickey.
(c) They robbed the Gotham bank.
(d) They are planning to kill the Roman.
4. What does Jim decide to charge the Irish gang with?
(a) Attempted murder.
5. What is Johnny Vito doing when he is shot in the head?
(a) Walking his dog.
(c) Having a bath.
(d) Watching his TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in Maroni's restaurant?
2. Who convinces Wayne to stay at the party?
3. What happened when the lights went out?
4. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
5. What is Harvey revealing to Gilda in this section?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)