|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wayne having dinner with when Catwoman strikes?
(a) Poison Ivy.
(c) Selina Kyle.
2. What does Jim decide to charge the Irish gang with?
(b) Attempted murder.
3. What was the name of the imposter?
(a) Bruce Wayne.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Jim Gordon.
(d) Johnny Vito.
4. What are the names of the two men who dump Toots' body?
(a) Jackie and Regan.
(b) Angel and Curly.
(c) Maroni and Frankie.
(d) Davis and Formby.
5. What is the special day in Chapter Six?
(a) Independence Day.
(c) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) Christmas Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Scarecrow booby-trapped the decoy with?
2. What is Harvey revealing to Gilda in this section?
3. Why does the Joker say he doesn't like Holiday?
4. How does Bruce react when he sees Jim?
5. Why does Alfred think Wayne will be out for a long time?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)