|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are people celebrating in Chapter Five?
(c) Independence Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
2. What kind of weapon is Mad Hatter carrying?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A flame thrower.
3. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
(a) Open a business together.
(b) Kill Harvey Dent.
(c) Reveal their true identities to each other.
(d) Run off with the money.
4. What is Selina and Wayne's evening interrupted by?
(a) The Bat Signal.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A scream.
(d) A telephone call.
5. What does the Riddler think could have been Catwoman's motivation?
(a) The time Carmine made her look a fool in public.
(b) Carmine's murder of her parents.
(c) Carmine's murder of her son.
(d) The bounty Carmine put on her head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Joker hijacked?
2. What does Harvey apologize to Batman for?
3. Who are Harvey and Jim discussing in the kitchen?
4. Who does Alfred think Batman has overlooked?
5. Where is Carmine holding her New Year's Eve Party?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)