|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
(a) Harvey Dent and Holiday.
(b) The Joker and Calender Man.
(c) Carmine Falcone and the Joker.
(d) Carmine Falcone and Bruce Wayne.
2. Where is Batman at the beginning of the section?
(a) Gotham Police Station.
(b) The bell tower.
(c) Gotham City Bank.
(d) The Bat Cave.
3. What is the special day in Chapter Eight?
(a) Mother's Day.
(c) Father's Day.
(d) Independence Day.
4. Why does the Riddler suggest Carla kill her own son?
(a) To frame Maroni.
(b) To save him from torture.
(c) As a religious sacrifice.
(d) As an alibi.
5. What is the special day in Chapter Ten?
(b) Palm Sunday.
(c) Independence Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Gordon and Dent visit at the beginning of Chapter Five?
2. Who does the Riddler eventually decide is Holiday?
3. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
4. Who does Batman meet on the roof of the police station?
5. Who does Carmine think is behind the Holiday killings?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)