|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara say is a taboo subject that evening?
2. What kind of weapon is Mad Hatter carrying?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A flame thrower.
(d) A pistol.
3. Where is Batman at the beginning of the section?
(a) Gotham Police Station.
(b) The bell tower.
(c) Gotham City Bank.
(d) The Bat Cave.
4. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
(a) Open a business together.
(b) Kill Harvey Dent.
(c) Run off with the money.
(d) Reveal their true identities to each other.
5. Who is Bruce spending the Fourth of July with?
(a) Petra Yearly.
(b) Jane Doe.
(c) Selina Kyle.
(d) Poison Ivy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gas are the Scarecrow's fireworks releasing?
2. Who falls overboard Carmine's yacht?
3. Who do Gordon and Dent visit at the beginning of Chapter Five?
4. What do Batman and Jim watch going off over Gotham?
5. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)