|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gilda think she and Harvey will never have children?
(a) Harvey is always working.
(b) Harvey is always tired.
(c) Harvey is sterile.
(d) She says she is barren.
2. Where is Carmine holding her New Year's Eve Party?
(a) Her private zoo.
(b) Her mansion.
(c) Her private park.
(d) Her yacht.
3. Who is Bruce spending the Fourth of July with?
(a) Petra Yearly.
(b) Selina Kyle.
(c) Poison Ivy.
(d) Jane Doe.
4. Who does Alfred think Batman has overlooked?
(a) Jim Gordon.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) The Riddler.
(d) Calender Man.
5. Why does the Riddler suggest Carla kill her own son?
(a) To save him from torture.
(b) As a religious sacrifice.
(c) To frame Maroni.
(d) As an alibi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is fighting at the end of this section?
2. What is the special day in Chapter Seven?
3. Who falls overboard Carmine's yacht?
4. What has the Joker hijacked?
5. What do Batman and Jim watch going off over Gotham?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)