|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gas are the Scarecrow's fireworks releasing?
(a) Tear gas.
(b) Seizure gas.
(c) Fear gas.
(d) Laughing gas.
2. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
(a) Harvey Dent and Holiday.
(b) Carmine Falcone and Bruce Wayne.
(c) The Joker and Calender Man.
(d) Carmine Falcone and the Joker.
3. Who do Gordon and Dent visit at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) The Roman.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) The Joker.
(d) Calender Man.
4. What does Batman leap onto just before the plane crashes?
(a) A clock.
(b) The police station.
(c) An apartment building.
(d) A church tower.
5. Who does Alfred think Batman has overlooked?
(a) Calender Man.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) The Riddler.
(d) Jim Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
2. Who does the Riddler eventually decide is Holiday?
3. What is the special day in Chapter Ten?
4. What woman does the Riddler suggest could be Holiday?
5. Who is celebrating New Year's with the Dents?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)