|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dent apologize to Gilda about?
(a) Forgetting the groceries.
(b) Being wet.
(c) Being late.
(d) Being drunk.
2. Who does Alfred think Batman has overlooked?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Riddler.
(c) Calender Man.
(d) Jim Gordon.
3. What does Catwoman suggest she and Batman do?
(a) Reveal their true identities to each other.
(b) Kill Harvey Dent.
(c) Open a business together.
(d) Run off with the money.
4. Who has Vernon discovered a connection between?
(a) Harvey Dent and Holiday.
(b) Carmine Falcone and Bruce Wayne.
(c) The Joker and Calender Man.
(d) Carmine Falcone and the Joker.
5. What does Harvey apologize to Batman for?
(a) Having to kill him.
(b) Kidnapping Selina.
(c) Being Holiday.
(d) Wrongly accusing Bruce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Gordon and Dent visit at the beginning of Chapter Five?
2. Who rescues Batman at the end of the section?
3. What does the Riddler think could have been Catwoman's motivation?
4. What is the name of Dent's new assistant?
5. Who does Carmine think is behind the Holiday killings?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)