1. What is Johnny Vito's nickname?
(a) The Chef.
(b) The Cog.
(c) The Greek.
(d) The Roman.
2. What is Richard Daniel's role at Gotham City bank?
(b) Security Guard.
3. What is Alberto Falcone's nickname?
(a) Jack the Lad.
(b) Good Son.
(c) Mr. Enigma.
(d) Bad Son.
4. Who convinces Wayne to stay at the party?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) Alberto Falcone.
(d) Harvey Dent.
5. Who does Wayne dance with at the party?
6. Who is the District Attorney of Gotham City?
(a) Carla Vito.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Selina Kyle.
7. What is Dent doing in Roman's parking garage?
(a) Meeting a friend.
(b) Taking down car numbers.
(c) Planting a bomb.
(d) Making a phonecall.
8. What is Jim Gordon's rank in the Gotham police force?
9. What is Selina's alter ego?
10. How do Dent and Gordon attract Batman's attention?
(a) They send out a bat signal.
(b) They email him.
(c) They call the batwhistle.
(d) They call his batphone.
This section contains 3,190 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)