|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bone and Reese sleep the night that her uncles beat Glen?
(a) With an aunt.
(b) In a motel.
(c) In the car.
(d) In their house while Glen was at the hospital.
2. What do the Waddell's call Bone and Reese?
(b) Glen's girls.
(c) Anney's girls.
3. Who tells Mama that Bone is being beaten?
(a) An intern at the hospital.
(c) A nurse at the hospital.
(d) A teacher from school.
4. What is the setting in this book?
(a) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(b) Charlotte, North Carolina.
(c) Greenville, South Carolina.
(d) Beaufort, South Carolina.
5. What makes Aunt Ruth feel like she was worth something?
(a) Having money.
(b) Being thin.
(c) Being married.
(d) Being pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Bone and her sister get to Aunt Alma's in Chapter 6?
2. What does Boone spend her money earned from washing dishes on?
3. When Bone's family moves into a new home, Glen sends them outside with scissors to do what?
4. In Chapter 8, Mama expresses concern over Bone being accident prone. What causes Bone's injuries?
5. Who does Bone love best of all her cousins?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)