|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who compares Glen to a "junkyard dog waiting to steal a bone"?
2. What does Bone feel when she passes the Woolworth's windows?
(a) Hunger and hatred.
3. According to her mother, who loves babies and is a friend to the less fortunate?
(b) Shannon Pearl.
4. What does Boone spend her money earned from washing dishes on?
(a) Secondhand books.
(c) Soda and candy.
5. Why does Bone apologize to Mama at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) For yelling at Glen.
(b) For breaking into the Woolworth's.
(c) Mama discovers Bone has been sexually abused.
(d) The family discovers that Glen beats her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Bone mention in Chapter 16 that is from Aunt Raylene?
2. When Bone is sitting on her aunt's porch, what music does she listen to?
3. Who has a reputation for "an easy smile and a sharp tongue"?
4. When Bone leaves home against her mother's instructions in Chapter 18, where does she go?
5. When Bone's family moves into a new home, Glen sends them outside with scissors to do what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)