|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mama go to the courthouse on Bone's birthday each year?
(a) She liked the court clerk.
(b) She kept losing Bone's birth certificate.
(c) To get a copy of a marriage certificate.
(d) To get a birth certificate without "illegitimate" stamped on it.
2. What does Mrs. Parsons give Mama?
(a) Berries for making a pie.
(b) A special keepsake.
(c) Insurance money from the army.
(d) A letter.
3. What does Bone steal from the Woolworth's?
(a) Bubble gum.
(c) Tootsie Rolls.
(d) Hair barette.
4. How often do Bone's family visit Glen's family?
(b) About every other month.
(c) A couple of times a month.
(d) Once a year.
5. What do the Waddell's call Bone and Reese?
(a) Anney's girls.
(b) Glen's girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bone like to listen to on the radio early in the morning?
2. Aunt Raylene tells Bone that she's going to be tall. In Chapter 14, Bone doesn't want to be tall, she wants to be what?
3. What preceded Glen talking badly about Boatwrights in Chapter 8?
4. Who says this: "A man who really likes women always has a touch of magic"?
5. Who is Mrs. Parsons?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)