|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bone tell about her dream to be a gospel singer?
2. According to Aunt Madeline, kids are what?
(a) Billy goats.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A delight.
3. What does Mama pack for the picnic?
(a) Sandwiches and apples.
(b) Fried chicken and biscuits.
(c) Ham and watermelon.
(d) Chicken hash and Jell-O.
4. Where is the first place that Glen moves the family to?
(a) In the next county.
(b) Next door to Beau.
(c) Close to his brother.
(d) By the JC Penney mill near the railroad tracks.
5. Who owns Sunshine Dairy?
(a) Daryl Boatwright.
(b) Butch James.
(c) Danny Yarboro.
(d) Bodine Waddell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who compares Glen to a "junkyard dog waiting to steal a bone"?
2. What was the first thing Mama did to Glen after he first hit Bone with a belt?
3. Who says this: "A man who really likes women always has a touch of magic"?
4. When and where does the first incident of Glen molesting Bone occur?
5. What does Boone compare the hair of her sick aunt to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)