|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bone wanted hands as strong as Glen's. How did she exercise them?
(a) With a black rubber ball.
(b) With a punching bag.
(c) By hitting things.
(d) By making fists.
2. How many people are in the downstairs apartment, according to Grey?
3. Where is Butch living in Chapter 7?
(d) New York.
4. According to Aunt Madeline, kids are what?
(a) A nuisance.
(c) A delight.
(d) Billy goats.
5. In Chapter 3, when people talk about Glen, what two things do they mention most often?
(a) His height and his personality.
(b) His strength and how he loved Mama.
(c) His hands and temper.
(d) His family and his arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the pretend meals that Bone and Reese make up?
2. Who tells Mama, "Now you look like a Boatwright"?
3. Where is Glen when Mama cooks eggs for Bone and Reese?
4. In Chapter 7, who does Mama describe as "just bad all the way through"?
5. According to Earle, every third family in Greenville County swears it's what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)