|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glen hope to receive from his brother, James?
(b) A job.
(d) A house.
2. Whose photographic image is described "as flat and empty as a sheet of tin in the sun"?
3. Who tells Mama, "Now you look like a Boatwright"?
(a) Aunt Ruth.
(c) Aunt Alma.
(d) Aunt Raylene.
4. When Bone's family moves into a new home, Glen sends them outside with scissors to do what?
(a) Cut each other's hair.
(b) Clip the grass.
(c) Dig up weeds.
(d) Cut flowers.
5. Where does Mama go with Bone and Reese when they leave the hospital?
(a) Aunt Alma's.
(b) Aunt Ruth's.
(d) Aunt Raylene's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Aunt Alma's oldest girl?
2. According to Earle, every third family in Greenville County swears it's what?
3. Bone and Reese make fun of what in Chapter 5?
4. Does Bone ever see her real father?
5. Who throws Reese up in the air so high that it looks like she is going to fly?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)