|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who does Mama describe as "just bad all the way through"?
(a) Tommy Lee.
(d) Little Earle.
2. According to Bone, Glen smells of after-shave, cigarettes, Coca-Cola, and one more thing. What is that one thing?
3. After getting off work, what does Mama smell like in Chapter 3?
(a) Coffee and smoke.
(c) Salt and fried food.
(d) Sugar and cream.
4. What color is Bone's hair?
(c) Midnight black.
5. Who does Bone love best of all her cousins?
(d) Patsy Ruth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bone tell about her dream to be a gospel singer?
2. Who has a reputation for "an easy smile and a sharp tongue"?
3. From whose point of view is "Bastard Out of Carolina" told?
4. What is Mama looking for in the box of Alma's chiffarobe?
5. Who does Mama tell Bone that Granny loves best?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)