|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says this: "A man who really likes women always has a touch of magic"?
2. Bone wanted hands as strong as Glen's. How did she exercise them?
(a) With a punching bag.
(b) With a black rubber ball.
(c) By hitting things.
(d) By making fists.
3. Who is Aunt Alma's oldest girl?
(b) Patsy Ruth.
4. What was Glen's first job after the move in Chapter 8?
(a) Working at the RC Cola plant.
(b) Account salesman for a uniform company.
(c) Driving a route for Dr. Pepper.
(d) Working for a box company.
5. According to Aunt Madeline, kids are what?
(a) A nuisance.
(c) Billy goats.
(d) A delight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What preceded Glen talking badly about Boatwrights in Chapter 8?
2. Whose boots are bought in the boys' department of the Sears and Roebuck?
3. What kind of shoes does Bone long for when she turns nine years old?
4. When Bone is sitting on her aunt's porch, what music does she listen to?
5. What does Bone feel when she passes the Woolworth's windows?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)