|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bone and Reese sleep the night that her uncles beat Glen?
(a) In a motel.
(b) In the car.
(c) In their house while Glen was at the hospital.
(d) With an aunt.
2. Why does Deedee agree to come home and help care for her mother?
(a) She just left a bad relationship.
(b) Her mother was dying.
(c) She lost her job and home.
(d) Her father would make payments on her car.
3. What was the first thing Mama did to Glen after he first hit Bone with a belt?
(a) Slapped Glen.
(b) Wiped away Bone's tears.
(c) Hugged Glen.
(d) Blamed Bone for the problem.
4. What does Bone do on Wednesday nights in Chapter 10?
(a) Attends church services for young people.
(b) Attends revivals.
(c) Visits the library.
(d) Listens to the radio.
5. Who knows the words to every song in the Baptist hymnal?
(c) Mrs. Pearl.
(d) Shannon Pearl.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bone, Glen smells of after-shave, cigarettes, Coca-Cola, and one more thing. What is that one thing?
2. What does Bone steal from the Woolworth's?
3. Who can't sleep past sunrise?
4. Whose boots are bought in the boys' department of the Sears and Roebuck?
5. What season of the year does Mama marry Glen?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)