|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Aunt Alma's oldest girl?
(d) Patsy Ruth.
2. What happens when Bone is hungry?
(a) Her hands won't stay still.
(b) She cries.
(c) She sings.
(d) She distracts herself with a book.
3. Where is Glen when Mama cooks eggs for Bone and Reese?
(a) In front of the television in the living room.
(b) He has left the house in anger.
(c) In the kitchen with the family.
(d) On the front porch smoking.
4. Where does Aunt Carr live?
5. What states do the gospel circuit run from?
(a) West Virginia, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia.
(b) Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina.
(c) South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Arkansas, Tennessee.
(d) North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama.
Short Answer Questions
1. Everyone who is expected eventually arrives for the funeral except for whom?
2. What does Mama feed the girls when there is little food in the house?
3. What does Mama cook on the sides of the pan with the eggs?
4. What is "the backbone of the Pearl family income"?
5. How do Bone and her sister get to Aunt Alma's in Chapter 6?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)