|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
(a) A girl next door.
(b) His cousin Kevin.
(c) His mom.
(d) A few weed-heads.
2. Why does Jim punch Larry out in the school trophy room?
(a) Larry trips him.
(b) Larry insists he was reading Time magazine first.
(c) Larry makes fun of his hair.
(d) Larry dares him to do it.
3. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) In an abandoned car.
(b) Under some rocks and leaves.
(c) In Willie's attic.
(d) They bury it in a hole.
4. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) His mom.
(b) A group of homeless men in an alley.
(c) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(d) Freddie C.
5. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says he was attacked by a dog.
(b) He says he fell down some stairs.
(c) He says it was a sledding accident.
(d) He says they found him that way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
2. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
3. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
4. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
5. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)