Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(b) Socks with flour.
(c) Baseball bats.
2. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At Yankee Stadium.
(b) At Central Park.
(c) At the Boys' Club.
(d) At school.
3. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A bag of potato chips.
(c) Two bottles of cough syrup.
(d) A pack of beer.
4. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Bro. Kenny.
(b) Herbie Hemslie.
(c) Bro. Wally Wade.
(d) Teddy Rayhill.
5. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
(a) He pukes on the new rug.
(b) He gets caught stealing.
(c) He breaks his curfew.
(d) He breaks windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
2. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
3. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
4. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
5. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)