Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
2. Where does Jim go after the game against Horace Mann?
(b) To a bar.
(d) To the woods.
3. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A taxi driver.
(d) A police officer.
4. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
(a) Mr. Belt.
(b) Fat Eddie.
(c) Mr. Brothers.
(d) Eggie Blaumgarden.
5. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) In an abandoned car.
(b) In Willie's attic.
(c) Under some rocks and leaves.
(d) They bury it in a hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
2. Who does Jim say is a die-hard Marxist?
3. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
4. What does Jim's gym class mainly do at Central Park?
5. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)