|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Jamie usually sit with on the bus ride home?
2. Besides the money, what other item did Jamie choose to bring on the adventure?
(c) Pet Rock
3. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
(b) Mrs. Frankweiler
4. Which of the following literary devices describes the main idea of a novel?
5. Which of the following is the best choice to describe how Jamie felt about Claudia's mandate?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the children decide they would have to do their investigative work?
2. Which of the following is the best synonym for mixed-up?
3. How long do Claudia and Jamie wait before doing anything after the bus driver leaves the bus?
4. Which of the following characters is an attorney?
5. Where does Claudia plan to run away to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jamie insist on walking?
2. What is the purpose of the prologue?
3. What could happen if Jamie is not so frugal with the money?
4. Describe Claudia's plan for hiding out in the museum.
5. Why does Claudia choose Wednesday to run away?
6. Where do Jamie and Claudia ride on the train once they are in New York City?
7. What genre would the prologue indicate this novel will be?
8. How does Claudia want to get to the museum?
9. What is Mrs. Frankweiler sending to her attorney?
10. How does Jamie earn a lot of his money?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)